• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

Damn. You didn't have to be nearly as patient as I thought...

Trump did it already.

I bet the families of all the extra people that didn't have to die in our country are really happy with Republican voters at the moment.

ANWR is not a need although I prefer it was not cancelled.

We do need to be part of the Climate accord.
I am not sure the Accord has even now kicked in. We are not in charge of Climate. ANWR is definitely a Need and Trump managed to get out into production 11 leases totaling 550,000 acres. It amounts to two NY City sized areas.

ANWR will produce as part of the Trump legacy.

I bet the families of all the extra people that didn't have to die in our country are really happy with Republican voters at the moment.
I had 3 members of my family to catch CV19 and they reported it was for them like having the flu. Their kid was also in contact but had no problems at all.

PS people are still dying and Biden now is to blame.

One year into a pandemic and trump had no plan in place whatsoever.

Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.​
The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.​

I don't know whether this was any good or not, but it was scrubbed from the HHS website: vaccine distribution strategy

I had 3 members of my family to catch CV19 and they reported it was for them like having the flu.

Given that over 17,000,000 vaccinations have already been given in the USA you probably should have found another Biden/CNN lie to start a thread on.
Meanwhile, Israel administers 200,000 doses a day. The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said about 15.1 million people have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, and that about 2.4 million people had been fully vaccinated. That is far short of the goal federal officials set to give at least 20 million people their first shots before the end of 2020.

Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.​
The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.​

The CDC updated the daily numbers again.

The "nonexistent" plan has delivered another 2 million doses to states in the past day, bringing the total to 38 million, and the states have injected another 1,021,093 shots into people in the past day, bringing the 7-day average to 956,519.

Biden really has his work cut out for him to squeeze out that extra 43,500 shots/day.

I thought General Perna from Warp Speed was taking responsibility for vaccine distribution.

Was Trump's comprehensive plan one line?
-Delegate vaccine distribution responsibility to General Perna.

What's going on with Warp Speed?

Democratic officials said it would take them years and not to trust the vaccine.
Yeah, because right wing morons are poisoning the well telling them BS about the vaccine.

Yeah, because right wing morons are poisoning the well telling them BS about the vaccine.

Yeah, right wing morons like Andrew Cuomo.

Given that over 17,000,000 vaccinations have already been given in the USA you probably should have found another Biden/CNN lie to start a thread on.
Trump said on November 1 that 20,000 would be vaccinated by Jan 1. How'd that prediction work out? No this guy never cared about dying Americans. He survived it...that's all that mattered to him. Biden left with no vax distribution plan? What a shocker

Yea, read.... blue states with no plan because they have been sticking it to their citizens.

Blues state Governors should call peers like Gov's in TN and Fl for advice
Where are you getting your info?

Why do so many Democrats never bother to even try to make up good lies against Trump? Democratic officials claimed no vaccine could be obtained for years. New York governor Cuomo said he would even allow the vaccine to be distributed until New York's medical department tested and approved it. Over 17,000,000 vaccinations have been given - with Biden and other Democrats lying claiming that no one has been vaccinated because there was no system set up to distribute it.

Biden said something like this back in the campaign.

I like to send things like this to my daughter who has been working 60 hour weeks for months with thousands of people on COVID vaccine distribution planning.

I’m sure Biden will be a great leader and motivator of the thousands of government and supporting employees, most who are probably Democrats, who have been working to get this done.

Another lie, both Dr. Fauci refutted this and so did director of the CDC Redfield. It's Biden people spinning and its bulls***.

And yet it seems to have been distributed across the country. Anyone ask the Army General in charge what the plan was?

CNN + “sources” = jabberwocky.

And yet it seems to have been distributed across the country. Anyone ask the Army General in charge what the plan was?

Nothing really wrong with the rollout or the distribution.

A limited supply is causing the delay.. but hell, let's keep blaming Trump on days that end in a "y" for every problem the Biden administration will encounter.

I had 3 members of my family to catch CV19 and they reported it was for them like having the flu. Their kid was also in contact but had no problems at all.

PS people are still dying and Biden now is to blame.

They must be morons. Nobody I know said it was like the flu.

ps Trumpvirus is all Trump.

Nothing really wrong with the rollout or the distribution.

A limited supply is causing the delay.. but hell, let's keep blaming Trump on days that end in a "y" for every problem the Biden administration will encounter.
I hear Biden has invoked the Defense Production Act - not sure how that’s going to work out; you can’t just tell a company to start producting vaccine and POOF a million doses appear. Hope it works.

Back
Top Bottom