• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

i wonder how long (and how many of their lives must be saved) before the folks that elected a little league coach (last time) realize that we now have a real head coach who will put the Federal Government/Executive Branch back in the business of solving problems and helping people.

6 months?

it's actually a wonderful opportunity for Biden.

it sucks that the country was abused by the last guy but that simply means the next guy can look great (and do great things).
Right? He's sitting on third; just get us home dude and stop whining about not getting handed a grand slam.

Right? He's sitting on third; just get us home dude and stop whining about not getting handed a grand slam.
he's not sitting on third. he's starting from home and hasn't taken a shower yet.

but that still presents an opportunity.

he's not sitting on third. he's starting from home and hasn't taken a shower yet.

but that still presents an opportunity.
I mean, we are shooting a million doses a day into arms, which is what his plan is. So he's just about handed the goal. He just needs to tap it in.

it will comprehensive and detailed.

gone are the days of wishing it away.
Explain comprehensive and detailed as it pertains to his plan

One year into a pandemic and trump had no plan in place whatsoever.

Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.​
The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.​
Come on... do you really think it's possible that he was president through this entire pandemic and never came up with a vaccine distribution plan? I'm sure that's it's completed and really beautiful. He'll give it to us right after he shows us his healthcare plan.

Newly sworn in President Joe Biden and his advisers are inheriting no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration, sources tell CNN, posing a significant challenge for the new White House.​
The Biden administration has promised to try to turn the Covid-19 pandemic around and drastically speed up the pace of vaccinating Americans against the virus. But in the immediate hours following Biden being sworn into office on Wednesday, sources with direct knowledge of the new administration's Covid-related work told CNN one of the biggest shocks that the Biden team had to digest during the transition period was what they saw as a complete lack of a vaccine distribution strategy under former President Donald Trump, even weeks after multiple vaccines were approved for use in the United States.​

Funny but my Governor informs us here in Idaho that the Trump plan is working fine. And he called out the National Guard to speed up vaccinations.

Biden lied again with CNN participating in the lying.

Come on... do you really think it's possible that he was president through this entire pandemic and never came up with a vaccine distribution plan? I'm sure that's it's completed and really beautiful. He'll give it to us right after he shows us his healthcare plan.
The Trump distribution plan is working well.

Keep in mind the role your Governor plays.

i wonder how long (and how many of their lives must be saved) before the folks that elected a little league coach (last time) realize that we now have a real head coach who will put the Federal Government/Executive Branch back in the business of solving problems and helping people.

6 months?

Biden has thus far destroyed things we actually want and need.

He lit a match to the house.

and I doubt so much as one American is surprised.

Doing the actural job of President never really mattered to those that voted for TRump.

Funny but my Governor informs us here in Idaho that the Trump plan is working fine. And he called out the National Guard to speed up vaccinations.

Biden lied again with CNN participating in the lying.
Yea, read.... blue states with no plan because they have been sticking it to their citizens.

Blues state Governors should call peers like Gov's in TN and Fl for advice

Realizing that being informed is not important to ^^^^^^^^^
Your posts are like an 85 year old woman who has done nothing but watched soap operas her whole life.

I guess that's something.

Like the cancel culture against ANWR. Like forcing us to pay France for Climate.

ANWR is not a need although I prefer it was not cancelled.

We do need to be part of the Climate accord.

Damn. You didn't have to be nearly as patient as I thought...

Back
Top Bottom