• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BIDEN COVID DEATH TRACKER

Remember when Biden had his goal to meet to distribute the vaccine and it was literally already achieved on day 1, meaning Trump achieve Biden's goal? Yeah, me too.

Remember when Biden then proceeded to double it?

Remember when Biden then proceeded to double it?
No shit? You mean Biden didn't just sit on the start line that was already established by the previous admin? Look up, you'll see the point that flew overhead.

No shit? You mean Biden didn't just sit on the start line that was already established by the previous admin? Look up, you'll see the point that flew overhead.

Wow, touched a sensitive spot, didn't i?

Wow, touched a sensitive spot, didn't i?
Rofl...looks like you know you said something stupid and are trying to avoid it now.

Rofl...looks like you know you said something stupid and are trying to avoid it now.
Are you... under the impression you made some grand, amazing point that we're all just ignoring?

1627596987439.png

The Biden administration has no control of this situation with COVID-19.

200,296 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

Biden and Harris both cast doubts about the vaccine and the Trump administration!

View attachment 67345273

200,296 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

Biden and Harris both cast doubts about the vaccine and the Trump administration!
Look at the death rates at the end of Trump compared to what the death rates are now. I guess our friend never took a statistics course.

Half a million killed by Trump. Trump said virus joke and fat Americans die

Biden is a butcher.He says there is nothing we can do about it.What a jackass he is.
Rubbish. You never said that about trump when under his control half a million died.
I know who is the jackass.

View attachment 67345273

Those deaths belong to hydroxychloroquine trump and you damned well know it. How do you feel about the current GOP sabotaging Covid efforts?

By the time Biden is done he will make Idi Amin and Pol Pot look like Mother Theresa

By the time Biden is done he will make Idi Amin and Pol Pot look like Mother Theresa

When he makes Trump look like George W Bush, give us a call.

Back
Top Bottom