• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BIDEN COVID DEATH TRACKER

Here is a count you probably don't want to keep track of... How many vaccines were administered in the Trump Administration vs the Biden Administration.

Remember when Biden had his goal to meet to distribute the vaccine and it was literally already achieved on day 1, meaning Trump achieve Biden's goal? Yeah, me too.

Biden did not do anything to create the vaccine! The Trump administration/private industry and warp speed did!
Biden is just a bumbling old fool who on most days does not realize there are vaccines in use today!
I didn't say "create" the vaccine. I said "administered" the vaccine. Learn to read the whole post.

Well, if that wasn't totally predictable.
Deficits matter now too. It is such a strange anomaly.
Republican thought patters are an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.
No they're not. They're as predictable as the next mass shooting.

How many times did Trump lie to us about Covid?

It'll just disappear in the summer

We are rounding the corner (heard that how many times).

He even said he was purposely downplaying how bad it was going to get. WE ARE NOT CHILDREN! WE ARE ADULTS!

He was insulting our intelligence by lying to us. Biden, whether you like him or not, has not sugarcoated things.

And if you say Trump never lied to us, then where was his healthcare proposal he told Chris Wallace during his interview with him he said he would reveal "next week"?

We all know why Trump didn't care about COVID mortality.

21364.jpeg
This is interesting. We need to find out what North Carolina's doing right!

So the other agreements don't count unless Gaza is solved? Can't take you seriously.
What problems were solved? Peace agreement with countries that Israel isn't at war with don't solve anything.

Biden did not do anything to create the vaccine! The Trump administration/private industry and warp speed did!
Biden is just a bumbling old fool who on most days does not realize there are vaccines in use today!
Yet somehow he quadrupled the number of immunizations per day. We need more bumbling old fools in government.

Yup! This is a debate site. Be prepared to back up your assertions.

Sometimes it's safe to assume that your opponent keeps up with the news or can employ common sense. I guess sometimes not.

What problems were solved? Peace agreement with countries that Israel isn't at war with don't solve anything.

Technically Israel is not at war with anyone at this time. They are just dealing with terrorism. And suggestions that the agreements between Israel and a few of it's sworn enemies are meaningless is hilarious beyond belief. If TDS prevents you from admitting where the Trump Administration had success, then your criticisms of the cannot be taken seriously.

Yep. Dopey Joe is being told what to do every step of the way.

Technically Israel is not at war with anyone at this time. They are just dealing with terrorism. And suggestions that the agreements between Israel and a few of it's sworn enemies are meaningless is hilarious beyond belief. If TDS prevents you from admitting where the Trump Administration had success, then your criticisms of the cannot be taken seriously.
This is a treaty that doesn't change anything. It will have zero affect on the terrorism that Israel is dealing with. To deal with the actual problem, Jared would have had to go to Gaza and the occupied territories.

Biden never inherited anything.He asked for the job.He's had two months to come up with a plan.He has failed .He has blood on his hands.We demand results now.
I know if I were a republican, I would be outraged.

Sometimes it's safe to assume that your opponent keeps up with the news or can employ common sense. I guess sometimes not.
It's definitely not safe to assume that you are aware of how actual debating works. If you can't document your assertions, we can assume that they're inaccurate or untrue.

Well, if that wasn't totally predictable.
Deficits matter now too. It is such a strange anomaly.
Republican thought patters are an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.
Thought patterns? It's more like spite patterns.

Remember when Biden had his goal to meet to distribute the vaccine and it was literally already achieved on day 1, meaning Trump achieve Biden's goal? Yeah, me too.

Trump never had a vax goal. He was going to dump it on the states.

And Republicans would have agreed with him.

This is a treaty that doesn't change anything. It will have zero affect on the terrorism that Israel is dealing with. To deal with the actual problem, Jared would have had to go to Gaza and the occupied territories.

TDS is preventing you from looking at the big picture. Every time one of Israel's enemies makes peace with Israel, the terrorists lose another ally. At some point the walls start closing in on the terrorist bastards in Gaza and Iran.

It's definitely not safe to assume that you are aware of how actual debating works. If you can't document your assertions, we can assume that they're inaccurate or untrue.

I very much can. However in some cases it's not worth the effort to remind you of what you are already well aware of if you keep up with the news at all.

I very much can. However in some cases it's not worth the effort to remind you of what you are already well aware of if you keep up with the news at all.
News? You have an awful lot of people in the gop who think all news that doesn't praise our ex president trump is fake. Take notice of how many on the right bash 'the news' as fake.

Trump never had a vax goal. He was going to dump it on the states.

And Republicans would have agreed with him.

I know reading can be tough, but how about you reread what you quoted and then tell me what you got wrong.

News? You have an awful lot of people in the gop who think all news that doesn't praise our ex president trump is fake. Take notice of how many on the right bash 'the news' as fake.

Are you for real? Some of the media has been proven fake. CNN's credibility is in tatters. And it's not all about Trump. Look what they did to the catholic kids confronted by that American Indian activist.

Are you for real? Some of the media has been proven fake. CNN's credibility is in tatters. And it's not all about Trump. Look what they did to the catholic kids confronted by that American Indian activist.
Uh huh.

Biden is a butcher.He says there is nothing we can do about it.What a jackass he is.
hey, but you love you some Dr. Fauci.

should i bump that post of yours again?

1620388352158.png
169,119 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office.

Updated May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.

Back
Top Bottom