• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference

Ad hom, deflection and projection, with hate.

Not a shocker.

Anyone but Biden right?
Talk about projection.
Ad hom? That’s short for ad hominem, which means directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining — which is exactly what you are doing — attacking me, not my argument.

Are you likewise serving as an empty vessel for every corrupt narrow special interest to pour their selfish agendas into, to subvert the world's most powerful democracy?

Biden's gaffes are legion, and not just one-offs. He's the classic senile hollow figurehead puppet.

What an unlikely coincidence - I am also serving as an empty vessel for every corrupt narrow special interest to pour their selfish agendas into, to subvert the world's most powerful democracy.

Senile grandpa is flailing again - Sleepy Joe can't remember who's alive and who's already in the graveyard he's about to join:

Meanwhile the dementia addled moron Trump wants to keep America gay. :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If it was Trump, no one would even notice. It'd just be another regular disturbing behavior. Not even worth discussing.
Dude, the TDS folks and the media, and the Democrats in general, "noticed" everything about Trump, to the smallest detail. They noticed if he used a handrail. They noticed if he put ketchup on something. They noticed his skin tone, his hair, his weight, his hands, his height. They noticed stuff that didn't even happen, like feeding fish wrong in Koi Ponds, or being rude to his wife. They made things up about him, like that he supposedly said Nazis were good people, or that he never condemned white supremacists, pee tapes, and years of just invented allegations, and they called for him to be replaced via the 25th amendment because of how he picked up a water glass.

The 5 years of Trump Derangement Syndrome (and counting), have been a decided embarrassment to Democrats, and the don't even realize it. They're proud of it. Pathetic and sad, yes, but the degree of absurd silliness coming out of the Democrats to create the mythical narrative about Trump was really a sight to behold. It's amazing. Democrats went full postmodern thought -- words didn't need meanings anymore, truth became just a popularity and power contest -- is it true? Doesn't matter! The falsities illustrated the larger "Truths" we already knew about Trump. And, that explains why it's so common for Democrats to also accept the Leftist narratives on gender ideology, economics and biology. Democrats accept any lunacy, if they think it's part of the "new morality" - the good morality of the non-male, non-white, non-straight, non-western folks (you know, the good guys - not the evil guys)....

Biden isn't running the country, his cabinet is.
It doesn't matter if it's him or Harris that's president.
It's the cabinet, it's the cabinet, it's the cabinet.

Biden isn't running the country, his cabinet is.
It doesn't matter if it's him or Harris that's president.
It's the cabinet, it's the cabinet, it's the cabinet.
Actual best people.

We get it, Biden is old and spotty. The last guy was a ****ing psychopath with the IQ of an eight year old and the intellectual curiosity of a doorstop.
Dude, Biden is a 50 year sociopathic politician, plagiarist, lying piece of shit warmonger who never saw a weapons system or war he didn't vote for, and who created the superpredator crime bill, opposed bussing to combate racism, supported segregation when it suited him, opposed gay and same sex marriage when it suited him, supported don't ask-don't tell, and enriched himself on the public dime, never making a higher salary than $177,000 until he became Vice President of the United States, and somehow was a multi-millionaire when he took office without ever having run a business....

Biden isn’t concerned about the ongoing opioid crisis. Yes, 106,000 overdose deaths in the last 12 months. However, it isn’t at the top of the agenda. Nor are the Democrats or Republicans too concerned about half a million homeless people – or fixing the border. Instead, unlike the Trump administration, the warmongers are in power (George Bush junior, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, four presidents involved in Vietnam and Agent Orange – several presidents involved in Operation Condor in South America).

Biden is a tool of the military industrial complex and intelligence community warmongering machine. He, like all neoconservative types, wants more war, and foments more war, and they enrich themselves in the process. As bad as Trump is, he was never that.

I didn't pay any attention to her after her first comment, which that should would never lie to the press.

Who could take such a person seriously?
I know, right? Like Biden's press secretaries, who never even attempted not to lie.....

So predictable, these little leftists drones are. Biden looks for a dead Congress woman, most of their responses are about Trump. C'mon, not one serious comment on Biden? I guess you all finally agree that his mental condition is a dangerous problem.
Yes, it's an embarrassing thing. Happy now?

I never denied that he did, I just compared him to trump and you got all bent out of shape. Is Biden's mental state worse than trump's, and if so, what makes you believe that?
Obviously, Biden is not all there, and getting worse. Nothing to do with any former President. Carter is more lucid than Biden.

Meanwhile the dementia addled moron Trump wants to keep America gay. :ROFLMAO:
In other words, when Biden is president, do everything to deflect attention away from Biden, by trying to scapegoat someone else

The BUCK NEVER STOPS WITH BIDEN

tells us everything we need to know about the Left

No, just calling out your LIES as usual. Cons are such dishonest people, all they can do is LIE. Just because Trumptards say Biden has dementia doesn't mean he has it. Your lies are DISMISSED.
Denying reality doesn't help your argument.

In other words, when Biden is president, do everything to deflect attention away from Biden, by trying to scapegoat someone else

The BUCK NEVER STOPS WITH BIDEN

tells us everything we need to know about the Left
No, just another meanwhile this is what the right wants. :ROFLMAO: Get your own house in order. :rolleyes:

You would prefer isolationists?
I would prefer American Nationalists who are loyal to America and the Constitution before the interests of other nations.

If forgetting that a Congresswoman died and then calling her name out in public is a sign of dementia, then how is not knowing your wife is with you and standing next to you at a press event and then telling everyone she wishes she could be there and sends her best wishes not a sign of dementia? I can't seem to bridge the chasm in your diagnosis of dementia between the two.
Who knows, maybe it is. But, back to Biden.

This is not an isolated incident with Biden, it's a continuing pattern. I guess you don't realize that, in the bigger picture, Biden keeps showing these signs, and quite often.

I'm 41 and I've mistakenly thought of a loved one who passed and even went to call them before remembering the sad fact they were not around anymore. Am I a "senile grandpa" to you too?

The difference is that you remembered their death and didn’t call them.

Who knows, maybe it is. But, back to Biden.

This is not an isolated incident with Biden, it's a continuing pattern. I guess you don't realize that, in the bigger picture, Biden keeps showing these signs, and quite often.
Go back to the start of televising presidential speeches, every single one of them makes mistakes, says the wrong thing or stumbles on their words. Trying to make anything more out of it is a waste of time.

The difference is that you remembered their death and didn’t call them.

Perhaps he remembered but didn't want to be so callous as to be on stage and point that out? Who knows.

I can laugh at a good Biden gaffe, senior moment, or whatever but forgetting someone passed away doesn't rank as high as those do especially when you are remembering something they did good when they were alive.

I would prefer American Nationalists who are loyal to America and the Constitution before the interests of other nations.
I think most are loyal to the country and the Constitution first.
I agree the U.S. needs to stop going all-in on some nation's shit-shows, but right now the U.N. is still a positive. When the other nations want what we want, it's a positive for all.

Back
Top Bottom