• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference

Well, there are 435 of them. I couldn't keep track of which septuagenarian was still vertical out of that many, either.

If in the previous four years we had a president who wasn't a gaffe machine, couldn't read teleprompters etc. then throwing stones wouldn't look so bad. However, since that isn't the case, the glasshouse you're in doesn't take kindly to stones. I don't know what's worse - asking if a deceased congresswoman is present, or telling everyone your wife couldn't make it when she's standing right next to you and someone who you were just on a flight with.
🤔

Well, this happened.

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present

(CNN) - President Joe Biden on Wednesday asked if a congresswoman who died last month was present at a White House food insecurity conference.

Wow.

Yes, we know.

If in the previous four years we had a president who wasn't a gaffe machine, couldn't read teleprompters etc. then throwing stones wouldn't look so bad. However, since that isn't the case, the glasshouse you're in doesn't take kindly to stones. I don't know what's worse - asking if a deceased congresswoman is present, or telling everyone your wife couldn't make it when she's standing right next to you and someone who you were just on a flight with.
🤔
Well, if we wait for you libs to point out Bidens flaws the way you did to Trump, nothing will get said. Rather than constantly compare Biden to the person you consider to be the worst man in human history, why not compare Biden to, say, Obama?

If in the previous four years we had a president who wasn't a gaffe machine, couldn't read teleprompters etc. then throwing stones wouldn't look so bad.
Trump is the absolute worst teleprompter-reader I've ever witnessed. He loses his train of thought when he switches from the left one to the right one.

That's a short attention span!

Well, if we wait for you libs to point out Bidens flaws the way you did to Trump, nothing will get said. Rather than constantly compare Biden to the person you consider to be the worst man in human history, why not compare Biden to, say, Obama?
Oh, Biden is much worse than Obama.

But Trump is a million times worse than Biden, so....

Wow. Thinking of all the click bait ad revenue the right wing media is getting for this non story is staggering.

They thank you.
USA Today and CNN are right wing media now??

They're numbers too. Seems fair.

Let's hope he can make it a couple more years.

Obama was better than Biden. Biden is still 100x better than Trump. Happy now?

Oh, Biden is much worse than Obama.

But Trump is a million times worse than Biden, so....
So its fair to say that with the exception of Trump, Biden is the worst president in US history. No wonder you libs do everything you can to keepo Trump in the news.

Let's hope he can make it a couple more years.
I would bet you a board donation here that he does. Yes, we know you hope he drops dead but you won't get your wish.

So predictable, these little leftists drones are. Biden looks for a dead Congress woman, most of their responses are about Trump. C'mon, not one serious comment on Biden? I guess you all finally agree that his mental condition is a dangerous problem.

I would bet you a board donation here that he does. Yes, we know you hope he drops dead but you won't get your wish.
Nobody wants him to drop dead. Not even democrats.

So its fair to say that with the exception of Trump, Biden is the worst president in US history. No wonder you libs do everything you can to keepo Trump in the news.

Yeah that's like saying with the exception of SHIT, candy corns are the worst tasting thing. No wonder you cons do everything to keep eating shit out of the equation.

So its fair to say that with the exception of Trump, Biden is the worst president in US history.
Oh, no. Lots of worse presidents. (Don't make me name names!)
No wonder you libs do everything you can to keepo Trump in the news.
You Marxist commies are all the same. Gotta call names or you can't be happy.

God, no! Then that village idiot is President? NO thanks! Dems would love it though, solves their problem of how to get rid of him.

This is an absolute disaster, the POTUS should at all times know the status of every single American, at home and abroad!

Back
Top Bottom