• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden asks if deceased congresswoman is present at White House food insecurity conference

I think you're still down-playing a moment that NEVER should have happened. That he could forget something like that should be recognized as a possible indication of a level of impairment that could preclude him from finishing his term. I just saying that cognitive testing would be appropriate at this point.

Okay. So email your Congressman and demand that he or she make Biden take a cognitive test if it makes you feel better.

Yes, you can dig up something on everyone, making a mistake or something. Of course, that beside the point here, not what I'm talking about. If you are trying to argue that Biden is as mentally healthy as any other President, well that's just absurd.
I would argue that he is far more mentally fit than trump at this time.

Dude, Biden is a 50 year sociopathic politician, plagiarist, lying piece of shit warmonger who never saw a weapons system or war he didn't vote for, and who created the superpredator crime bill, opposed bussing to combate racism, supported segregation when it suited him, opposed gay and same sex marriage when it suited him, supported don't ask-don't tell, and enriched himself on the public dime, never making a higher salary than $177,000 until he became Vice President of the United States, and somehow was a multi-millionaire when he took office without ever having run a business....

Biden isn’t concerned about the ongoing opioid crisis. Yes, 106,000 overdose deaths in the last 12 months. However, it isn’t at the top of the agenda. Nor are the Democrats or Republicans too concerned about half a million homeless people – or fixing the border. Instead, unlike the Trump administration, the warmongers are in power (George Bush junior, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, four presidents involved in Vietnam and Agent Orange – several presidents involved in Operation Condor in South America).

Biden is a tool of the military industrial complex and intelligence community warmongering machine. He, like all neoconservative types, wants more war, and foments more war, and they enrich themselves in the process. As bad as Trump is, he was never that.
Yes as a politician you can say Biden has been a horrendously typical American one.

But this thread is about mental faculties, not policy and anyone who supported the unhinged rantings of Tweety McTweetface the last few years has no leg to stand on regarding that.

Trump lied constantly.. Insulted everyone.. Had many word salad speeches, and said the British had airports in 1776.. Trumpsters cheered and didn't care.. It's a cult..

I swear if at 1 of his rallies if he had vats of poison kool-aid and said drink up.. Half the people at the rally would drink the kool-aid..

No amount of whataboutism and down-playing erases the clear nature of Biden's confused state in that moment.
Of course it does. Why whine about a little forgetfulness when the last guy tried to violently overthrow the US government?

Americans should be overjoyed that Joe only forgets about dead people sometimes.

My personal favorite was Sarah Huckabee Sanders talking about her imaginary friends in the FBI.
Yeah, she got caught directly lying with that one.

Didn't seem to faze her, though. So you caught me lying? So what? Let's move on to the next one.

Christian lady, as I understand.

He was speaking at an event concerning a program that she and three other congressmen had created. This was not an off-the-cuff remark at an unrelated event. He was there SPECIFICALLY because of that program. To forget that one of the four authors of said program had died in an accident not two months earlier can not be explained away. He went on to say he thought she was going to be there. I really don't think I'm being unreasonable or partisan in this.
Maybe not. It depends on whether you got outraged at Donald Trump for his constant and much worse mental deficiencies.

Did you spend a lot of time pointing them out and worrying about them?

Trump whataboutism is always the first go-to when you just don't want to admit something negative about Biden.
Listen: BIDEN DOES NEGATIVE STUFF!

At about one-millionth the rate that Trump did negative stuff.

So I'm overjoyed with the improvements we've made in our leadership.

I think you're still down-playing a moment that NEVER should have happened. That he could forget something like that should be recognized as a possible indication of a level of impairment that could preclude him from finishing his term. I just saying that cognitive testing would be appropriate at this point.
Oh, I'd be happy with that. Biden and Trump sit down together to take a cognitive test. OK?

You'll never get Trump anywhere near any sort of public test, trust me.

Heck, I doubt even DeSantis could outdo Biden on most such tests.

Regarding the whole "top-of-mind" lie that KJP kept repeating at the presser - just stop and think about that for a minute. If Congresswoman Walorski was indeed at "the top of mind", wouldn't that be because her tragic death made it impossible for her to be there? Why else would she be "top of mind"? If that were true, it would actually makes it worse that he was looking for her. All that press conference did was show what a bad liar KJP is.

Please, someone make sure he doesn't send the queen a birthday card next year.

Yes, you can dig up something on everyone, making a mistake or something. Of course, that beside the point here, not what I'm talking about. If you are trying to argue that Biden is as mentally healthy as any other President, well that's just absurd.
Hey, he's WAY more mentally healthy than the last one. No doubt about that.

Reactions: jpn
Please, someone make sure he doesn't send the queen a birthday card next year.
Why not?

(And what queen? I don't read fan magazines.)

Maybe not. It depends on whether you got outraged at Donald Trump for ......

No it doesn't. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, or with how anyone feels about him. But, keep yelling, "SQUIRREL", cuz it's kinda fun to watch.

So predictable, these little leftists drones are. Biden looks for a dead Congress woman, most of their responses are about Trump. C'mon, not one serious comment on Biden? I guess you all finally agree that his mental condition is a dangerous problem.
Considering no one who works with Biden thinks that he's incompetent, he probably isn't. His public appearances make me think the effects of his aging indicate he needs to step aside after his current term. But let's be honest: The alt reich MAGA morons hate Biden in the same way they accuse leftists of hating Trump. The difference is that Biden is just old while Trump is thoroughly evil.

No it doesn't. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, or with how anyone feels about him.
Of course it does. If you attack Biden for this piddling thing, but never whined about the massive cognitive failures of Donald Trump, then it means we shouldn't take you seriously about this.

Your assessments can't be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom