• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and the democrat better wise up soon

Nope. I would walk across the DMZ if I had Trump's security and it was an approved event.

I will give you one. It was really brave to tear gas the peaceful citizens utilizing their right to protest so Trump could have a photo op outside the church with a bible. Never saw such bravery in all my live. :mrgreen:

Are we still going with the “peaceful citizens” lie?

Are we still going with the “peaceful citizens” lie?

Are you still supporting Trump no matter what?

There is a difference between rioters and protesters. Prove to me that the people that were cleared wore rioting.

Are you still supporting Trump no matter what?

There is a difference between rioters and protesters. Prove to me that the people that were cleared wore rioting.

The attorney general says they were ordered to move back. By refusing that order they became rioters

Your “candidate” was. Biden was leaving town with his tail between his legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lamo I genuinely do enjoy reading posts like yours. Only the dumbest, most self deluded Trumpsters believe 2020 will be a repeat of 2016.

The attorney general says they were ordered to move back. By refusing that order they became rioters

From all reports I have seen the people cleared for Trumps photo op were peaceful and not in violation of the curfew. Your justification is pretty lame.

You should be so proud that President Trump wanted the people gassed so he could do a photo op. Very Christian of him.:mrgreen:

Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.
You're right. Biden should immediately invoke the Insurrection Act and federalize the guard and restore order at all cost in the cities experiencing violence and arson from these terrorist! Oh ****! Wait a minute. Fatboy Donald is President! Biden doesn't have any authority to do anything about the riots!

Looks like this is all on Doll Hands Donnie.

Sent from my Life One X3 using Tapatalk

Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.

His handlers have finally realized this, so Biden has suddenly started to speak against them. "I condemn these riots and hope Trump will follow my lead and do the same!" :lamo

What a moron.

Whether they realize it or not they are already too late.

How Chaos in Kenosha Is Already Swaying Some Voters in Wisconsin New York Times
As residents see fires and looting, some worry that local Democratic leaders are failing to keep control of the situation.

“It’s crazy that it’s now happening in my home city,” he said. “We have to have a serious conversation about what are we going to do about it. It doesn’t seem like the powers that be want to do much.”
. . . .
The politically calculated warnings of President Trump and the Republican Party about chaos enveloping America should Democrats win in November are reverberating among some people in Kenosha, a small city in the southeast corner of one of the most critical states in this election, where protests have raged for a number of increasingly combustible nights.

The Democrats and their leftist media ‘news’ (DNC political propaganda arm) expect the voters to believe these political narratives:

1. BLM doesn’t riot - Joy Reid: "Let me repeat this for those inventing the idea of “Black Lives Matter riots.” BLM doesn’t “riot.” They march against police violence. And note that those caught setting fires, assaulting and shooting people are consistently of the RIGHT, not the left."
  2. AntiFa violence doesn’t exist - Rep. Jerry Nadler calls violence from Antifa in Portland a ‘myth’
  3. If they do exist, it’s Trump’s fault - Portland Mayor Blames President Trump for Fatal Shooting Amid Protests
  4. The real violent offenders are the white nationalists

The American voter isn't that stupid, as the first citation shows.

If you do believe these political narratives are the truth, you are willfully accepting being misled and being gaslighted by both Democrats and their political propaganda arm, AKA the 'news' media.

From all reports I have seen the people cleared for Trumps photo op were peaceful and not in violation of the curfew. Your justification is pretty lame.

You should be so proud that President Trump wanted the people gassed so he could do a photo op. Very Christian of him.:mrgreen:

The curfew was irrelevant. They were in violation of the Covid gathering ban and thus it was de jure lawful to disperse them

How does it help Trump? It just shows that his sorry ass can't control the situation, despite being the "law and order" president. It just shows that he can't control his racist trailer trash supporters.

The curfew was irrelevant. They were in violation of the Covid gathering ban and thus it was de jure lawful to disperse them

Explain to me how Trump's rally's don't violate the CV gathering ban?

Scared? I'm Canadian. There's nothing scary about the clown show you guys call politics for anyone outside your country. Trump has pretty much made the USA irrelevant internationally. And you Trumpelievers deserve Cheeto Mussolini, but most Americans don't. I feel sympathy for and solidarity with the majority of Americans who have had that immoral fraudulent scam artist, that impotent ineffectual cuckold, foisted on them like a vile disease.
God help you all if Trump wins another four years. Get rid of him now and a few years of hard work might win you your country back but give him another term and you can kiss the American dream goodbye. You will have completely squandered your inheritance. Won't your kids be proud?

It pains me to say this, because I love my country, but sadly, you are correct. :(

I cited the most recent polls. If you had done the same, maybe you wouldn’t have posted a stupid lie in the first place.
Which weren't all that recent - you'd have known that if you had the common sense to read before posting.

Which weren't all that recent - you'd have known that if you had the common sense to read before posting.
Factually, they were the most recent.

Where’d you get your “facts” from? Your usual source?
167E05FD-2E78-4E16-B6A4-322D3DD30C26.jpeg

Laughable...not even a good effort at gibberish. Trumpets are not just spewing gibberish these days. They are down to bad gibberish. So is Der Leader who Laura Ingraham could not even salvage in the Trump, Ingraham interview.

What seems clear is, you want Biden to telll them something they disobey, so you can say that Biden is a joke.

The democrat? Which one?

Take it up with the New York Times.
Don’t be like Trump. Take responsibility for what you say.

If you make a claim, back it up or be prepared to when challenged.

Don’t be like Trump. Take responsibility for what you say.

If you make a claim, back it up or be prepared to when challenged.
I backed it up with a New York Times article. You rebutted with outdated poll info. :shrug:

I backed it up with a New York Times article. You rebutted with outdated poll info. :shrug:
Tsk tsk, again trying to misrepresent actual facts. :naughty

You posted an opinion piece with no supporting source/s.

I posted most recent polls that proved your opinion piece wrong.

* You ought to know pulling a “Trump” will always result in your own embarrassment.

Tsk tsk, again trying to misrepresent actual facts. :naughty

You posted an opinion piece with no supporting source/s.

I posted most recent polls that proved your opinion piece wrong.

* You ought to know pulling a “Trump” will always result in your own embarrassment.
Quit trying to pull a Biden.

I posted a news article.

You replied with "the most recent polls" that were also outdated and irrelevant (much like Biden himself).

Yes the democrat party DOES have a hand in the riots. All the democrat mayors and governors are DOING NOTHING TO STOP THEM. And worse yet most support the rioters!!!

That is a lie and it is the right that is responsible for much of the rioting and they are trying to connect them to peaceful protesters.

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police - ABC News

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

Back
Top Bottom