• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and the democrat better wise up soon

You must be scared as hell Biden will lose with a post like that. BTW he is going to lose.

Scared? I'm Canadian. There's nothing scary about the clown show you guys call politics for anyone outside your country. Trump has pretty much made the USA irrelevant internationally. And you Trumpelievers deserve Cheeto Mussolini, but most Americans don't. I feel sympathy for and solidarity with the majority of Americans who have had that immoral fraudulent scam artist, that impotent ineffectual cuckold, foisted on them like a vile disease.
God help you all if Trump wins another four years. Get rid of him now and a few years of hard work might win you your country back but give him another term and you can kiss the American dream goodbye. You will have completely squandered your inheritance. Won't your kids be proud?

His handlers have finally realized this, so Biden has suddenly started to speak against them. "I condemn these riots and hope Trump will follow my lead and do the same!" :lamo

What a moron.
The morons are the ones who think the protests/riots are hurting Biden, who isn’t the president (yet).

Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.
Apparently you haven’t been following all of the polls. If you were cognizant of the facts, you wouldn’t be posting the above stupid ****.

Yes the democrat party DOES have a hand in the riots. All the democrat mayors and governors are DOING NOTHING TO STOP THEM. And worse yet most support the rioters!!!

How will Donnie stop the riots if he's re-elected?

Why dont he fly out to Portland and confront the criminal rioters, and tell them to go home???????????
Why doesn’t Trump do that? After all, he’s the president not Biden (yet).

Ever heard the phrase "The Buck Stops Here"

Trump is president. The buck stops on his.desk.

What exactly has the.president done.to quell the.riots.

Seems.to me all he has done is.fan the.flames.of racism and make it all worse.

Then blame the.democrats for a problem he has.created and escalated.

All for.political gain.

Really if you think about pretty disgusting but par for.the.course with trump

Maybe, during a national pandemic and civic unrest, Biden should just do the Presidential thing and worry about poll numbers. Don't you agree Biden should just tweet and not actually do anything?
Trump is an empty shell of a human.

He'll insult them on twitter. It's all he can do.

The most helpless "most powerful man in the world" in history. And his followers are proud of his impotence, they brag about his inability to affect anything.

Last edited:
Yeah, you can tell by my casual scorn.

We can always tell if Trump has done the right thing when all the liberals pop up and froth at their mouths, and it is really telling today. Just look at the liberal posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His handlers have finally realized this, so Biden has suddenly started to speak against them. "I condemn these riots and hope Trump will follow my lead and do the same!" :lamo

What a moron.

I'll second that! Biden calling on Trump to condemn the riots when in the last 3 months Trump has condemned them publicly over 70 times. When I heard his comments yesterday I thought of a meme I saw the other day. Biden standing there looking confused and the caption read, "Who **** my pants!"

We can always tell if Trump has done the right thing when all the liberals pop up and froth at their mouths, and it is really telling today. Just look at the liberal posts.

Oh? What has Trump done today that made liberals froth at the mouth? What, in other words, in hell are you bleating about?

The morons are the ones who think the protests/riots are hurting Biden, who isn’t the president (yet).

Of course the riots are hurting Biden. We all know why they are really occurring, and the more they riot, the more they damage his candidacy. They are his people, you know.

What exactly has the.president done.to quell the.riots.

Seems.to me all he has done is.fan the.flames.of racism and make it all worse.

Then blame the.democrats for a problem he has.created and escalated.

All for.political gain.

Really if you think about pretty disgusting but par for.the.course with trump

Having trouble with punctuation?

Why dont he fly out to Portland and confront the criminal rioters, and tell them to go home???????????

1 - Biden is not the President
2 - Why doesn't Trump go and personally confront the "rioters". He is the President.

...said rickc as he set fire to a building and blamed it on Trump. :lamo

Seriously, where do you guys come up with this crap?

Why doesn't trump, you do know trump is the President, not Biden, let's see that so-called Leadership that hear of but never see.

said rickc as he set fire to a building and blamed it on Trump. :lamo

Seriously, where do you guys come up with this crap?

So you are now accusing a board member of committing a crime of arson. Yep, that's what Trump supporters have resorted to.

Biden standing there looking confused and the caption read, "Who **** my pants!"
Yes! It's like he has no clue whatsoever about what's been going on for 3 months.

So you are now accusing a board member of committing a crime of arson. Yep, that's what Trump supporters have resorted to.
:roll:

Typical leftie - no sense of humor.

Must have really struck a nerve with you as you are now having to resort to all out LYING. No governors are supporting the RIOTS. Are LIES all you have to today, seems so.

Lie???????????????? Name one governor that has called out the Nat Guard to stop the riots????

Back
Top Bottom