• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and the democrat better wise up soon

Oh? What has Trump done today that made liberals froth at the mouth? What, in other words, in hell are you bleating about?

I can’t understand you, you are frothing. Wipe the spittle off your screen, while you are at it.
There, isn’t that better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - Biden is not the President
2 - Why doesn't Trump go and personally confront the "rioters". He is the President.

1-Biden will never be President. Kamrada will take over shortly after his inauguration.
2-“Confronting” a bunch of illiterate rioters won’t work fo either candidate. The only thing that will work is for Kamrada to tell her people to act nice, and then, “poof” all will be right in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why dont he fly out to Portland and confront the criminal rioters, and tell them to go home???????????
Trump is president, Biden is not

Trump should be going to Portland and tell them to go home. It is his job currently.
Of course Cons don’t expect Trump to do anything or take responsibility for anything

So you got the quote all wrong. and Biden condemned the violence on both sides, but not trump. Wasn’t this about a month ago when he made that statement
Yes, roughly. My post was from Aug 31st.

That's a laugh.

So why would VIA analysts and FBI agents feel they had to take out 'professional liability insurance', if what they were doing was all on the up and up?

Yet again, the self proclaimed party of "law enforcement" attacking law enforcement because they dared to investigate a hideously corrupt president.

Yet again, the self proclaimed party of "law enforcement" attacking law enforcement because they dared to investigate a hideously corrupt president.
More hyper-partisan babble from you. Hardly a surprise.

Dodging the legitimate question posed.

So why would CIA analysts and FBI agents feel they had to take out 'professional liability insurance', if what they were doing was all on the up and up?

Back
Top Bottom