• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and the democrat better wise up soon

Ever heard the phrase "The Buck Stops Here"

Trump is president. The buck stops on his.desk.

What exactly has the.president done.to quell the.riots.

Seems.to me all he has done is.fan the.flames.of racism and make it all worse.

Then blame the.democrats for a problem he has.created and escalated.

All for.political gain.

Really if you think about pretty disgusting but par for.the.course with trump

Pesident Trump stands ready to send help. Name one democrat mayor or governor that has requested that help.

Pesident Trump stands ready to send help. Name one democrat mayor or governor that has requested that help.

Since when does that stop Trump? No state leaders were asking for Trump to interfere in Portland. More lies from you as usual. Do you ever tell the truth, because so far the answer is NO.

I'm sorry, who's in charge right now and what has he done to settle the unrest and inequities in the system right now?

:roll:

Typical leftie - no sense of humor.

Sorry but there is no humor of accusing a board member of committing a crime.

Lie???????????????? Name one governor that has called out the Nat Guard to stop the riots????

The lie is saying Trump NEEDS a governor to ask for help, he interfered with Portland and the governor didn't ask for his assistance there. Stop LYING, he doesn't need to be asked to help.

Did you bother even reading the article? It talks about Democratic STATE leaders, not the presidency. Sorry but these riots aren't affecting Biden. The riots aren't swaying Democrats to vote for Trump over Biden.

Methinks you are whistling past the cemetery. Are you afraid the silent majority is going to rise up and get you, and Joe and the Ho?

Methinks you are whistling past the cemetery. Are you afraid the silent majority is going to rise up and get you, and Joe and the Ho?

More deflection from you as your lie was exposed. It's the common MO with Trump supporters. They lie and say something stupid, get called on it, and deflect to something even more idiotic. So the answer is NO, you don't ever tell the truth, got it.

Are you pretending that the Democratic Party has a hand in the riots? Gawd, that's a stupid idea. Listen. Your country has devolved into toxic partisan division, yes, but to say Democratic Party is burning and looting in your cities is just over-the-top hyperbole. And It's you doing whatever you can to make it worse. Doesn't matter if It's ignorance or malice, It's you pouring gas on a fire, in the small way in your power.

Most of the rioters probably are not voters. Their ideology aligns much more closely to Democrat than Republican and the Democrats have certainly joined in on their complaints but they aren’t directly aligned with Democrats. They are, primarily, anarcho-communists.

Where the Democrat party has been complicit with the rioters is in catering to their grievances and even making those grievances part of their campaign platform. Many local officials have directly supported the rioters in word and passively supported them by calling off police.

Yep, because all the riots would stop immediately if only Biden would say something about them. Oh wait, he did. The sad part is you don't even realize how retarded your comments really are. :lamo

A while back I was in the grocery store and a woman with two young children was having some disciplinary issues. The kids were screaming so loudly you could hear them everywhere in the store. They pulled stuff off shelves and threw things out of the cart. The mother would admonish the kids and pick up the mess they made. She’d explain to them that they were being bad and she’d tell them that they couldn’t have the cookies they grabbed. Other shoppers would look at her and she’d shake her head. When she got to the checkout she bribed the kids with a candy bar but they were still awful.

That woman, like Joe Biden, also spoke out against the bad behavior. The kids didn’t pay any attention because they knew from experience that the words had no meaning whatsoever.

Of course the riots are hurting Biden. We all know why they are really occurring, and the more they riot, the more they damage his candidacy. They are his people, you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Democrats are rioting because the riots hurt Biden?

So the Democrats are rioting because the riots hurt Biden?

no , because they have gotten a taste of power and can't help themselves.

its the democratic leaders in those cities who won't do what is necessary to stop them and won't ask for help from orangebadman that have the problem.

Most of the rioters probably are not voters. Their ideology aligns much more closely to Democrat than Republican and the Democrats have certainly joined in on their complaints but they aren’t directly aligned with Democrats. They are, primarily, anarcho-communists.

Where the Democrat party has been complicit with the rioters is in catering to their grievances and even making those grievances part of their campaign platform. Many local officials have directly supported the rioters in word and passively supported them by calling off police.

What do you see as the rioters grievance?
See, I make a distinction between rioters and protesters. The rioters should definitely be dealt with. Can I tell you how that happened here, in BC? In 2011 there was a riot in Vancouver over a hockey game (I kid you not!) and while it was happening all the cops did was try to contain it and protect property as much as they could, and they filmed and photographed everything. Over the next few months posters like this...

images (9).jpg

appeared all over town and on TV. The public really got behind the effort and it took months but they got everyone.

As for the protests, what would it take to convince the right that if tens of thousands of Americans are protesting police brutality, there might be a police brutality problem?

Oh, and that riot in Vancouver? Here's a pic of it happening. I'm not sure if the people in the pic were arrested though.

images (8).jpeg

no , because they have gotten a taste of power and can't help themselves.

its the democratic leaders in those cities who won't do what is necessary to stop them and won't ask for help from orangebadman that have the problem.

Democrats can't help themselves from rioting because they have a taste for power?
Do you really not see how stupid that sounds?

Did you bother even reading the article? It talks about Democratic STATE leaders, not the presidency. Sorry but these riots aren't affecting Biden. The riots aren't swaying Democrats to vote for Trump over Biden.
Why lie, Praxas? Did your Dear Leader demand subservience from the Cult of Biden?

And some Democrats, nervous about condemning the looting because they said they understood the rage behind it, worried that what was happening in their town might backfire and aid the president’s re-election prospects.

said that she was desperate for Mr. Trump to lose in November but that she had “huge concern” the unrest in her town could help him win

The politically calculated warnings of President Trump and the Republican Party about chaos enveloping America should Democrats win in November are reverberating among some people in Kenosha,

Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.

If I were making the advertising for the Trump campaign, I would show nonstop footage of the riots with Biden in the middle of the screen taking a knee.

His handlers have finally realized this, so Biden has suddenly started to speak against them. "I condemn these riots and hope Trump will follow my lead and do the same!" :lamo

What a moron.

Yes, I was watching his deputy campaign manager the other day and it seems the best solution they can offer up after three months and not even mentioning it at the convention, is to condemn the rioting. In other words, they have no plan to stop it unless they think the rioters will stop just because Biden condemns them for their rioting. He has no plan other than condemning the riots.

Biden and the democrats better wise up soon. The longer all these asinine riots go on, the more votes he is going to lose. Some people are scared of the riots, and almost everyone else is just plain sick and tired of this nonsense. Time for the democrats to call off their running dogs.

Biden says Trump is using the violence. What a crock of lies. The violence does help Trump because it shows how democrats deal or fail to deal with violence in the cities that they have run for decades. Trump isn't responsible for the violence of the failure to bring it under control. He has offered aid to all the cities mayors and state governors but they reject it and let their cities burn, let the businesses be ransacked and looted while they do nothing to stop it but blame Trump. The 10th amendment puts restrictions on exactly what the President can do in a state. It's the democrats that are at fault and it won't change because they aren't going to prosecute these crimes.

A while back I was in the grocery store and a woman with two young children was having some disciplinary issues. The kids were screaming so loudly you could hear them everywhere in the store. They pulled stuff off shelves and threw things out of the cart. The mother would admonish the kids and pick up the mess they made. She’d explain to them that they were being bad and she’d tell them that they couldn’t have the cookies they grabbed. Other shoppers would look at her and she’d shake her head. When she got to the checkout she bribed the kids with a candy bar but they were still awful.

That woman, like Joe Biden, also spoke out against the bad behavior. The kids didn’t pay any attention because they knew from experience that the words had no meaning whatsoever.

So then Joe Biden flying out to talk, as your conservative brethren have suggested, would solve NOTHING. So why don't you tell your buddies they are full of **** huh?

What do you see as the rioters grievance?
See, I make a distinction between rioters and protesters. The rioters should definitely be dealt with. Can I tell you how that happened here, in BC? In 2011 there was a riot in Vancouver over a hockey game (I kid you not!) and while it was happening all the cops did was try to contain it and protect property as much as they could, and they filmed and photographed everything. Over the next few months posters like this...

appeared all over town and on TV. The public really got behind the effort and it took months but they got everyone.

As for the protests, what would it take to convince the right that if tens of thousands of Americans are protesting police brutality, there might be a police brutality problem?

Oh, and that riot in Vancouver? Here's a pic of it happening. I'm not sure if the people in the pic were arrested though.

Sure. There are protesters and there are rioters. I have even seen a few protesters try to prevent rioting. What you've got, however, is a lot of coordination between the two groups or, if not direct coordination, then a whole lot of crossover.

There appears to be a social media activist network of some sort. Something happens and all of a sudden you get crowds from all over showing up on the same street corner. That doesn't happen by accident. Somebody is putting it all together. You've also got the peaceful and the violent showing up in the same place so, obviously, everyone is tapped into the same feed. If you look through Twitter feeds you'll see calls for shields, masks, helmets, etc. You can find organizations that are making these things SPECIFICALLY for the rioters and you can find "peaceful" groups that are helping transport these supplies.

These riots are not organic. They are organized, supplied and have a structured communication system. They are being set up to appear peaceful and unquestionably encourage attendance by people that have a peaceful agenda but the objective is definitely not peace. The objective is to present an image of peace while inciting and provoking violence against the "peaceful" protesters. The organizers use the idiots as meat shields and propaganda for the agitators. It's a tactic we see all the time from Hamas and Hezbollah. It's a tactic we saw before that from Makhno in the Ukraine, Zapata in Mexico and Azaña in Spain. It's a sign of active revolutionaries, not merely activists seeking recognition in the existing political system.

Back
Top Bottom