• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck Smears Obama 11 year old Daugter

Obama is an effing idiot for using his daughter for political cover, for dragging her into a hot political topic in a sad attempt to show he isn't as aloof as he appears... before he took off for his vacation.
It was cheap and retarded.
You should question HIS judgment. The fool.

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67111772-daddy-did-you-plug-hole-yet.jpg

Did Glenn Beck rape and kill a woman in 1990?

I don't think he did. But you know, gosh darnit, I don't think he's denied it. I'm just asking questions!

I think as long as you are not insulting or making fun of the children, there is not a problem. As I mentioned earlier, I remember Bob Hope making jokes that involved Amy Carter, and it was not even a problem. Of course, Amy Carter was not the butt of the jokes, her dad was.

This is it, really. I have no problem with the kids being mentioned. Big deal. But they should never, ever be attacked. It's Dad (or Mom, in Palin's case) who's the public figure. At least aim for the right target please.

You know, I buy these apologies less and less these days. It seems too convenient, now - every time someone says something they *know* they shouldn't - they just apologies and think it's OK. . . and then fouls again.

The POINT of an apology is to say "sorry, I will not do it again" - and then actually make a strong effort not to do it again.

Beck makes no such effort to avoid labeling and offending people. thus, from him, this apology is fake.

For Beck to be able to do what you suggest, he would need to engage brain before mouth.

Up to present time he has not exhibited any sign of possession of a brain.

Last edited:
I will accept that so long as you accept Obama is a plagiarist.
Just like second Dopey in the chain of command.
Fair is fair.
:)

zimmer-albums-conservitoons-picture67111772-daddy-did-you-plug-hole-yet.jpg

Again, that cartoon sickeningly racist. If you're proud to post twice, then I'm assuming you support those views.

Again, that cartoon sickeningly racist. If you're proud to post twice, then I'm assuming you support those views.

Is Bell a racist?
You're grasping at straws that don't exist except in your own mind.

So let me get this straight, Bell's image is racist, but this highly circulated image during the Bush presidency isn't? Hint: Put Obamas photo there and just imagine the uproar. Why would it be ok for Bush's face to be there but not Obamas? Because of his race? Ok then, THAT'S RACIST!

bush-monkey.jpg

C'mon libs, suck it up. You're just as guilty.

Last edited:
:coffeepap Sorry what? I was just reading something of value...

So let me get this straight, Bell's image is racist, but this highly circulated image during the Bush presidency isn't? Hint: Put Obamas photo there and just imagine the uproar. Why would it be ok for Bush's face to be there but not Obamas? Because of his race? Ok then, THAT'S RACIST!

bush-monkey.jpg

C'mon libs, suck it up. You're just as guilty.

You are of course quite correct.

But Americans love being Racist.

Yes indeed this is funny and yes it would be seen as racist if it was Obama's face there instead of Bush by many people... The reason for that statement is only a new-born baby wouldn't know by now that many People have compared
Afro-Americans, Africans and all People of Color to monkeys, apes and baboons ect. ect.

Yes indeed this is funny and yes it would be seen as racist if it was Obama's face there instead of Bush by many people... The reason for that statement is only a new-born baby wouldn't know by now that many People have compared
Afro-Americans, Africans and all People of Color to monkeys, apes and baboons ect. ect.

Valid response.

Typically, these things aren't as bad as they're made to sound/ as people imagine them to be, once you really look into them.
This one is different.
It's much worse than I imagined.

Considering the sizable number of Americans who like Beck... if I were Obama, I'd be afraid.

The Osterley Times: Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter.

What a hypocrite! He should be ashamed of himself for bring up people children like, and I hated when the Liberals did the same thing too Sarah Plain's kids. Then he apologizes for the joke however I still think he shouldn't have never pulled the joke in the first place.

Glenn Beck Apology | Plug the hole | Beck Malia | Mediaite

Was that where he was criticizing Obama for having his daughter sound like a four year old little girl for some political ad and somehow it led Beck into doing Elmo impressions?

Last edited:

Actually I was referring to Beck's skit. But, since folks have compared Bush to a monkey Obama is fair game. More recent history and specific comparisons trumps old history and generalizations.

Last edited:
Actually I was referring to Beck's skit. But, since folks have compared Bush to a monkey Obama is fair game. More recent history and specific comparisons trumps old history and generalizations.

George Bush erased the history of racism?

Back
Top Bottom