• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Beck Smears Obama 11 year old Daugter

What is scary is those fools who rely on the Rush/Beck/Fox shows for the truth.
I prefer a higher class of comedy, "The Three Stooges" for an example...
Where are they now that we need them?
That was pure comedy gold, alas not so much of a higher class.

Never yet (over decades) met anyone who relies on Rush or Beck for the "truth" whatever that is supposed to mean. I know it is one of the more prevalent lazy cliches the unimaginative regurgitate day in and day out on the internet. It is a rather dumb strawman that netizens seem compelled to post here and elsewhere. Of course the inconvenient fact that lots of Fox (and other news channels) shows do report actual news and hence so called truth did not deter you in the least. I say as long as you are happy to post with something less than common sense, more power to you!

Most of the post here at DP that champion so and so who tells the "truth" and is "telling the truth" are indeed pretty dumb and ironically aimed at comedians like John Stewart. But you see, we are supposed to just watch the "followers" of Stewart lauding his "truth telling" about Rush/Beck/Fox and their so called "truth telling" and not openly laugh at and mock such insipid shortsightedness. I don't bother posing at calling it scary, hilarious and demonstrative of utter hypocrisy and none too much actual thoughtfulness, but scary? Hardly.:2razz:

Last edited:
That was pure comedy gold, alas not so much of a higher class.

Never yet (over decades) met anyone who relies on Rush or Beck for the "truth" whatever that is supposed to mean. I know it is one of the more prevalent lazy cliches the unimaginative regurgitate day in and day out on the internet. It is a rather dumb strawman that netizens seem compelled to post here and elsewhere. Of course the inconvenient fact that lots of Fox (and other news channels) shows do report actual news and hence so called truth did not deter you in the least. I say as long as you are happy to post with something less than common sense, more power to you!

Most of the post here at DP that champion so and so who tells the "truth" and is "telling the truth" are indeed pretty dumb and ironically aimed at comedians like John Stewart. But you see, we are supposed to just watch the "followers" of Stewart lauding his "truth telling" about Rush/Beck/Fox and their so called "truth telling" and not openly laugh at and mock such insipid shortsightedness. I don't bother posing at calling it scary, hilarious and demonstrative of utter hypocrisy and none too much actual thoughtfulness, but scary? Hardly.:2razz:

Translation:

I don't know and have never met anyone who uses conservative or Republican talking heads in the media for truth. If you want to call it truth that is. People feel a real need to repeat what these Cretans say on the interweb for reasons that amount to nothing but fallacy's.

I appreciate the fact you feel justified in posting this nonsense even if it was nothing but lies and ignored common sense.

You all suck for watching this stuff and believing it, but thats OK. I don't bother posting to point out the hypocrisy and how scary it is, because in the end I am hardly afraid of it.

Translation:

I don't know and have never met anyone who uses conservative or Republican talking heads in the media for truth. If you want to call it truth that is. People feel a real need to repeat what these Cretans say on the interweb for reasons that amount to nothing but fallacy's.

I appreciate the fact you feel justified in posting this nonsense even if it was nothing but lies and ignored common sense.

You all suck for watching this stuff and believing it, but thats OK. I don't bother posting to point out the hypocrisy and how scary it is, because in the end I am hardly afraid of it.
Not quite a cigar winning performance BD. It's true I've never met a single person in the RW that points to "insert media figure name here" as a source of "the truth." But I have come across a lot of DP posters who say conservatives do this all the time, usually refered to as "followers" or "insert media figure name here." I have come across quite a few DP threads where left wing posters point to John Stewart as a source of "the truth" though. It is pretty funny in its ironic way.

Scary? Not so much.

Not quite a cigar winning performance BD. It's true I've never met a single person in the RW that points to "insert media figure name here" as a source of "the truth." But I have come across a lot of DP posters who say conservatives do this all the time, usually refered to as "followers" or "insert media figure name here." I have come across quite a few DP threads where left wing posters point to John Stewart as a source of "the truth" though. It is pretty funny in its ironic way.

Scary? Not so much.

Ahhh not cigar winning, but not to bad. ;)

But that wasn't my example.

Sportsmanship is part of performance. Refusing to shake hands after a game would be just as bad. I understand that you are talking about playing poorly. I agree about that.

I could careless who Letterman was talking about, whether he meant the older daughter or not. The fact still remains he went after a child.

Context wise one could be worse sure. That isn't the point. The point is both men went after children for a political joke which is sickening. In my book they are both equally as disgusting.

The older daughter is not a child. Once you become a mother you are no longer a child. Also, Letterman said nothing about rape. It was still tacky but it was nothing compared to Beck. It was also nothing compared to Limbaugh calling Chelsea Clinton ugly.

I think it's payback for picking on Bush 41's son.:lol:

Ahhh not cigar winning, but not to bad. ;)
No it was not too good at all. But not much can be expected when you are copying comments from down in the piss pit below, that you made earlier, and pasting them up here later in the day with seeming disregard for the Vegas rule. In short, start at stupid as shiz and you get caught with stupid chipmunk poop on your glasses.

I of course don't know anybody in the RW that points to a single TV or radio show or host as where they get the truth. That is just about one of the most stupid and common as air canards lazy netizens fling from time to time. On both sides of the aisle. Sadly here at DP and in the Bias in the Media forum, it is most often done by left wing posters. Though not always. Usually at DP, these supposed people who supposedly use so and so as their source of news or "truth" are also called "followers of" so and so, and I can point you to dozens of examples of it. In fact it is a favorite Boo Radley line and he uses it quite often. In any case in the RW most people get their news or "truth" from a variety of sources. If you do know people in the real world who sit about pointing to some radio or TV show host as their personal source for news or "truth" I suggest you might want to take the time to get out and make some new friends.

This particular fatuous canard really falls apart once you start to apply it to a forum like DP. Even the most rabid of Beck/Limbaugh fans at DP and every other political debate board I've been to, don't make such an argument or claim. In fact most of them, and we all know who they are, argue with nuance and in context and just like folks in the RW, get their news or "truth" from a variety or sources. Particularly internet posters at a debate board who most often proudly follow, quote, link and use a variety of sources of news, or "truth" as it was phrased. The idea that anyone either in the real world and particularly the world of internet debate boards, would claim Beck or Limbaugh as their source of truth or news is inane on the face of things. Everyone here knows where that would get them, and it is why in realty most reasonable people don't act that way. But then the initial comment I referred to was just that vacuous. Though I guess if someone wants to find internet canards and figments or their imagination scary, more power to them.

I'd go on with you about how people do in fact quote news sources as sources of news, but then you might not actually have meant to come off as that obtuse. Though if you are and you weally weally need you some more help with translation just let me know and I'll be glad to assist you with the plainly printed English.:2razz:

Last edited:
The older daughter is not a child. Once you become a mother you are no longer a child. Also, Letterman said nothing about rape. It was still tacky but it was nothing compared to Beck. It was also nothing compared to Limbaugh calling Chelsea Clinton ugly.

Letterman was talkin about the daughter palin took to the yankees game. That was the younger daughter :doh

No it was not too good at all. But not much can be expected when you are copying comments from down in the piss pit below, that you made earlier, and pasting them up here later in the day with seeming disregard for the Vegas rule. In short, start at stupid as shiz and you get caught with stupid chipmunk poop on your glasses.

Actually I didn't because I posted it 17 Min's after I posted it downstairs. How 17 Min's becomes "later in the day" I have no idea. :lol:

And it was spot on. :2razz:

I of course don't know anybody in the RW that points to a single TV or radio show or host as where they get the truth. That is just about one of the most stupid and common as air canards lazy netizens fling from time to time. On both sides of the aisle. Sadly here at DP and in the Bias in the Media forum, it is most often done by left wing posters. Though not always. Usually at DP, these supposed people who supposedly use so and so as their source of news or "truth" are also called "followers of" so and so, and I can point you to dozens of examples of it. In fact it is a favorite Boo Radley line and he uses it quite often. In any case in the RW most people get their news or "truth" from a variety of sources. If you do know people in the real world who sit about pointing to some radio or TV show host as their personal source for news or "truth" I suggest you might want to take the time to get out and make some new friends.

This particular fatuous canard really falls apart once you start to apply it to a forum like DP. Even the most rabid of Beck/Limbaugh fans at DP and every other political debate board I've been to, don't make such an argument or claim. In fact most of them, and we all know who they are, argue with nuance and in context and just like folks in the RW, get their news or "truth" from a variety or sources. Particularly internet posters at a debate board who most often proudly follow, quote, link and use a variety of sources of news, or "truth" as it was phrased. The idea that anyone either in the real world and particularly the world of internet debate boards, would claim Beck or Limbaugh as their source of truth or news is inane on the face of things. Everyone here knows where that would get them, and it is why in realty most reasonable people don't act that way. But then the initial comment I referred to was just that vacuous. Though I guess if someone wants to find internet canards and figments or their imagination scary, more power to them.

I'd go on with you about how people do in fact quote news sources as sources of news, but then you might not actually have meant to come off as that obtuse. Though if you are and you weally weally need you some more help with translation just let me know and I'll be glad to assist you with the plainly printed English.:2razz:

Two and a half paragraphs to say the same exact thing all over again.

:soap

Re: Beck Smeres Obama 11 year old Daugter

Actually I didn't because I posted it 17 Min's after I posted it downstairs. How 17 Min's becomes "later in the day" I have no idea. :lol:
And it was spot on. :2razz:
So in your spotty view copying something from the basement and pasting it up here seventeen minutes later is not actually posting it........later. Right. Chuckle.
Two and a half paragraphs to say the same exact thing all over again.

:soap
Well let's face it, you two do seem to need as much help and reiteration and you can get here. Did you have anything you wanted to dispute, or discuss or more help with basic chronological realities? Let me know sweet pea.:roll:

Letterman talks about publicly raping an 11 year old and gets a pass then Beck imagines an Elmo conversation with a 13 year old and gets skewered. :roll:

NOT with me he didn't I was shocked when he said that I was also out raged, since he was advocating rape, and I am a FEMALE.

Last edited:

Um yes it was about rape.

So in your spotty view copying something from the basement and pasting it up here seventeen minutes later is not actually posting it........later. Right. Chuckle.

Please point out where I said I did not post it? I most certainly did. ;)

My comment was about you saying I posted it "later in the day" nothing about not posting it. 17 Min's later is not "later in the day" by any means.

Well let's face it, you two do seem to need as much help and reiteration and you can get here. Did you have anything you wanted to dispute, or discuss or more help with basic chronological realities? Let me know sweet pea.:roll:

Translation...

You two busted me out and actually understood my ridicules claims. Since I can't refute that, is their anything else that I can maybe debate about so as not to look bad? And here is an insult to make myself feel better. I added the eye roll smiley to show my indignation

Damn that is to easy. :lol:

Last edited:

Please point out where I said I did not post it? I most certainly did. ;)

My comment was about you saying I posted it "later in the day" nothing about not posting it. 17 Min's later is not "later in the day" by any means.
So you want to split hairs about if 17 minutes later is not in fact later in the day? Chuckle. Have at it Einstein! You apparently don't have much productive to do today do you?

Translation...

You two busted me out and actually understood my ridicules claims. Since I can't refute that is their anything else that I can maybe debate about so as not to look bad? And here is an insult to make myself feel better.

Damn that is to easy. :lol:
You "busted" me out? Ewwwwwwwwwww. Does it leave a mark? Like I said, if you want to dispute something or ague something then by all means get to it, you will find me more than willing. As you have proven, copying and pasting your comments from the piss pit can only result in a piss pit fit occurring upstairs, rather than in the latrine it should stay in. Hence the Vegas rule.

Now which claim of mine is ridiculous, as you say? This should be good.:roll:

Um yes it was about rape.

Here is the punch line...

"During the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

I am not defending David Lettermen, but how does this in any way condone or say rape?

Here is the punch line...

"During the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

I am not defending David Lettermen, but how does this in any way condone or say rape?

Because it was the younger underage daughter at said ball game.

So you want to split hairs about if 17 minutes later is not in fact later in the day? Chuckle. Have at it Einstein! You apparently don't have much productive to do today do you?

Oh no! He called me a name. :lol:

I am retired, unless I am diving I don't have much to do. Or no more than you it would seem!

You "busted" me out? Ewwwwwwwwwww. Does it leave a mark? Like I said, if you want to dispute something or ague something then by all means get to it, you will find me more than willing. As you have proven, copying and pasting your comments from the piss pit can only result in a piss pit fit occurring upstairs, rather than in the latrine it should stay in. Hence the Vegas rule. Now which claim of mine is ridiculous, as you say? This should be good.:roll:

I did not break the Vegas rule. It is my post, and I can do what i like with it. I did not link to anything there and it was not offensive. You took it the wrong way and acted poorly, and still are. :2wave:

Last edited:
Because it was the younger underage daughter at said ball game.

What does that have to do with rape? 14 year olds all of a sudden stopped having sex? Lord knows when I was growing up it started when we were 12 and escalated.

I actually knew some were active in 3rd grade. Only a few, but it did happen. Had nothing to do with rape.

Oh no! He called me a name. :lol:

I am retired, unless I am diving I don't have much to do. Or no more than you it would seem!

I did not break the Vegas rule. It is my post, and I can do what i like with it. I did not link to anything there and it was not offensive. You took it the wrong way and acted poorly, and still are. :2wave:
Ah shucks, you mean you can't actually detail even one "ridiculous claim" I made out of all those "ridiculous claims" you claim I posted? Who could have guessed? Chuckle.

Let me work up a poorly................yawn.

What does that have to do with rape? 14 year olds all of a sudden stopped having sex? Lord knows when I was growing up it started when we were 12 and escalated.

I actually knew some were active in 3rd grade. Only a few, but it did happen. Had nothing to do with rape.

THE LAW said:
New York

§§130. 25, 130. 30, and 130. 35

Third-degree rape for anyone age 21 or older to have sexual intercourse with someone under age 17

Up to four years in prison

Second-degree rape for anyone age 18 or older to engage in sexual intercourse with someone under age 15. The fact that the offender was less than four years older than the victim at the time of the act is an affirmative defense.

Up to seven years in prison

First-degree rape to have sexual intercourse with someone (1) less than age 11 or (2) less than age 13 if the actor is age 18 or older

Five to 25 years in prison

Statutory Rape Laws by State

That's 2nd degree rape, with up to 7 years in prison. :shrug:

Ah shucks, you mean you can't actually detail even one "ridiculous claim" I made out of all those "ridiculous claims" you claim I posted? Who could have guessed? Chuckle.

Let me work up a poorly................yawn.

I already have, you read it and got all butt hurt over a joke no less. I don't need to repeat myself. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
That's 2nd degree rape, with up to 7 years in prison. :shrug:

Letterman was speaking of the morally deficient Bristol, her dead-beat father "spun" the joke as targeting the other younger child.

The joke had nothing to do with rape. People are being really stupid.

Here is the full joke...

"One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game, during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez." - David Letterman

I don't think he was trying to imply anything illegal or dirty. I was just a joke about Bristol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom