• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barr- "Mr President, Your claims of widespread election fraud are bullshit" - Trump -"You're fired"

Barr was just a guy who did his job

Right now would be a very good time for the GOP as a party to reject Donald Trump and return to some semblance of partisan normalcy but they didn't have the backbone to do it. This infantile reaction by Trump is a perfect display of who he is and why he should be soundly rejected, both as a person and as a policy maker.
It's a collective action problem. Whoever goes first, he'll send his minions after - his attacks are much more effective than his support. If they did it as a group, they'd be fine, but, they are afraid to go first.

Barr was just a guy who did his job
Sure. Effectively turning the DOJ into Trump's personal legal team. He corrupted the DOJ badly. Why do you think Garland is being so cautious? He's trying to right ship.

Imagine Barr's shock when he found out that a birther had fallen for ct bullshit again.

BWAHAHA The Gateway Pundit thing again. LMAO.

Ruby sued that idiot Jim Hoft.

https://www.reuters.com/business/me...site-over-false-fraud-allegations-2021-12-02/
So did they win ? Or did they just get some big Left wing organization to take GWP to court to make it seem like GWP did something wrong?

Now if you showed me a link like this one then you might have a good point!

So did they win ? Or did they just get some big Left wing organization to take GWP to court to make it seem like GWP did something wrong?

Now if you showed me a link like this one then you might have a good point!

Nick Sandmann didn't win either. They settled. What does he have to do with this?

Why do you spread the big lie? We all know The Gateway Pundit lies - all the time. Are you in a race with Jim Hoft?

The real question is will the leftist progs use the flu to rig another election

His wife is a freaking spreader of the big lie. His opinion is meaningless.

Do you know anything that's going on? At all?
The new investigation from Raffensberger, who assured everyone that everything was legit...

Barr was not alone. Krebs told him the same thing and Wray did too. All three men were life-long conservative republicans.
You seem to be unaware that some Republicans are Trump haters, too.

Your point is dismissed.

Explain why Barr would lie to Trump about election fraud. And while you're at it, show us all the proof of election fraud. 15 months to dig up some real fraud and all you got is a hand full of Trumpster Divers voting twice for Trump.
“Proof”? 😄

@Mycroft has no proof. He just repeats the same lies and runs away whenever challenged.

The new investigation from Raffensberger, who assured everyone that everything was legit...

Another Trumpster citing a far right wing crap propaganda mill. 🙄

Barr isn't on DP. (as far as I know)
IF you're going to respond, you could at least have the courtesy to quote me in context....

"Of all the people on DP, there is no one whose opinion about "the truth" matters less to me. You routinely accept unnamed sources if they make Dear Leader look good, and reject everyone who criticizes him as liars, including named sources like Barr in this case.

And from what I've seen, nothing Barr said is even surprising. It's of the "no shit" variety. We all know TFG is a liar, and an ignoramus, and an incompetent, who cares only about himself, so I don't need Barr a year too late to matter to tell me something that a lot of us have known since before TFG was inaugurated."

That seemed clear enough to me, but just in case you need more, I have no reason to believe Barr is lying about his experiences. I've read nothing so far that is even surprising, i.e. that wasn't widely known before the book came out. No one involved has accused Barr of lying, at least that I've seen, much less taken issue with any specific claim. So I assume he's telling the truth because I have no objective reason to believe otherwise. If you think he is lying, show your evidence. I'm sure you won't do that. The only standard you appear to have to discern "truth" from "fiction" is you accept as "truth" whatever makes TFG look good and dismiss as lies any criticism of your Dear Leader. We know this before we read your comments. This thread is perhaps the 1000th straight example.

Your point is dismissed.
Did Trump give you the thumbs up at a rally, make eye contact with you? Is why you're so giddy over him and defend the asshole like he's a messiah?. You should find a better class of people to look up to.

C'mon, everyone who is anyone knows Barr was just a Deep State operative who was being secretly bankrolled by Soros, Clinton, AOC, Greta Thunberg, and Justin Trudeau!

Now the MAGAs hate Barr.....

I don't like him at all. I believe him to be a shameless and corrupt coward who is desperately trying to salvage his image, damaged by serving the corrupt and incompetent Trump, and hope he fails. I'd rather cut off a finger than spend a penny buying his book. There's nothing I care less about than what corrupt, cowardly assholes like him have to say about serving Trump.
If Barr was saying nice things about Trump, you would compliment him

If Barr was saying nice things about Trump, you would compliment him
Why do you think that? If it's a contest between which one I respect least as a person or politician, I might have to flip a coin. Trump at least was a more or less self admitted moron and con man, liar, womanizer, and incompetent and we got what we deserved with him. Anyone surprised wasn't paying attention to the life story of Trump. I did and it's why I didn't vote for him. Barr was supposedly a man of integrity and he bombed that bridge then burned what was left.

I'm just sick and tired of cowards like Barr who could have done the country a favor and told us this when it mattered. He didn't do that. He kissed Trump's fat ass in public right up through his resignation letter. Now he tells us the dirt. **** that guy. He knew who he served before he took the job and didn't care. I can only assume Barr and his allies believed they could use Trump to advance their own ends, did so, and now want to remove the stink. It won't work with me.

Why do you think that? If it's a contest between which one I respect least as a person or politician, I might have to flip a coin. Trump at least was a more or less self admitted moron and con man, liar, womanizer, and incompetent and we got what we deserved with him. Anyone surprised wasn't paying attention to the life story of Trump. I did and it's why I didn't vote for him. Barr was supposedly a man of integrity and he bombed that bridge then burned what was left.

I'm just sick and tired of cowards like Barr who could have done the country a favor and told us this when it mattered. He didn't do that. He kissed Trump's fat ass in public right up through his resignation letter. Now he tells us the dirt. **** that guy. He knew who he served before he took the job and didn't care. I can only assume Barr and his allies believed they could use Trump to advance their own ends, did so, and now want to remove the stink. It won't work with me.
well said.
I was wrong about what you wrote.

They keep avoiding it by sighting procedural errors...

Judge Thomas talked about it in his dissent.

I will take a look for anything he might have said in public, or in writing that would clarify his reasons for his dissent. Is it possible he blames the other justices without trying to claim that there was or wasn't fraud? He didn't say, one way or the other,
whether it was true or not as he claims that the merits of the case should have been heard. I personally agree with him . I wish scotus had taken a case since I'm sure they would have ruled against trump. Was Thomas also the one who dissented in the Cruz/ Texas vs. 5 states who stated that they voted 9 - 0 on the merits but the dissent insisted on nothing more than the precedent that any case made by one state against another must be considered by the court?

So...now liberals LIKE Barr.

:rolleyes:

He wants your help. Buy his book.

He stated all of this publicly 13 months ago and his story has not changed . Why would you infer that he said all this in December of 2020 to sell a book being published now?

Your point is dismissed.

Yes , I know lots of smart and truly patriotic republicans . Neighbors, coworkers friends, have come to understand the sleezeball he really is. Yes, some Republicans are trump haters, especially some who have worked with him.
By the way, that makes Barr a Trump hater. Now he is, but it sure took a while. Trump drew a line he wouldn't cross.

Back
Top Bottom