• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barr- "Mr President, Your claims of widespread election fraud are bullshit" - Trump -"You're fired"

How does that make sense? He covered up fraud to have trump lose? Did he think he himself that he could influence the outcome of the election by actually finding fraud and hiding it? Wouldn't someone else have to conspire with him? How would that work? Even if he had said he had fraud, he would have found himself alone since no one else who was in a position to judge the situation would have agreed.

November 9 -
US AG Barr issues a directive allowing federal prosecutors more leeway to widen voter fraud investigations.

and after a little time had passed he came to a decision;

December 1 -
Barr tells AP reporters "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,"
"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results," Barr said. "And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that."

Are you aware of how and why J Pak resigned on Jamuary 4, 2021? Please investigate what J. Pak has publically stated.

Attachments

• The Timeline - PDF.pdf
    602.3 KB · Views: 0
Yes. Trump asked Barr to tell the truth. Barr wouldn't.
Mycroft, have to ask yet again: 1- can you refer us to a website, a study, anything that shows that the election was rigged?; and 2- of course, given that Trump has claimed that every election that displeased him was rigged, how can you possibly believe him? Isn't there a teensy bit of doubt in your mind about the truthfulness and the character of a guy who has so many documented frauds and lies on his record?

He lied about election fraud. That's pretty basic.

Do you remember who appointed John Durham to act as special counsel?

I think I know what he meant with this "I would like you to do us a favor, "

He's really saying
Even if you doubt me now, I need to try to stay president...even if I'm wrong I could still be president and "I would like you to do us a favor, "

“Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me”

Not exactly the voice of honesty here.

They keep avoiding it by sighting procedural errors...

Judge Thomas talked about it in his dissent.

WTH
Turns out his wife is politically connected?
Pro Big Lie?
Doesn't that compromise his credibility?

"Since the founding of the nation, no spouse of a sitting Supreme Court justice has been as overt a political activist as Ginni Thomas. In addition to her perch at the Council for National Policy, she founded a group called Groundswell with the support of Stephen K. Bannon, the hard-line nationalist and former Trump adviser. It holds a weekly meeting of influential conservatives, many of whom work directly on issues that have come before the court."

I remember I saw something about this on tv and I thought I was falling asleep or distracted and I thought it didn't make sense that his personal life would always cast a shadow on him. Surely a supreme court justice would be more dignified and trusted if there was no question about bias in a marital relationship. I thought I didn't get the story.

If other justices are going to consider the facts, Thomas might writing dissents more often.

WTH
Turns out his wife is politically connected?
Pro Big Lie?
Doesn't that compromise his credibility?

"Since the founding of the nation, no spouse of a sitting Supreme Court justice has been as overt a political activist as Ginni Thomas. In addition to her perch at the Council for National Policy, she founded a group called Groundswell with the support of Stephen K. Bannon, the hard-line nationalist and former Trump adviser. It holds a weekly meeting of influential conservatives, many of whom work directly on issues that have come before the court."

I remember I saw something about this on tv and I thought I was falling asleep or distracted and I thought it didn't make sense that his personal life would always cast a shadow on him. Surely a supreme court justice would be more dignified and trusted if there was no question about bias in a marital relationship. I thought I didn't get the story.

If other justices are going to consider the facts, Thomas might writing dissents more often.
If there was a crime committed, why shouldn't Americans want to stop it or rectify it?
Trump wanted to take this to Court! To get the SCOTUS to look at all the data,evidence, and information and fully investigate everything
thoroughly!...

Regardless his dissent was made and can stand on it's own merits!

If there was a crime committed, why shouldn't Americans want to stop it or rectify it?
Trump wanted to take this to Court! To get the SCOTUS to look at all the data,evidence, and information and fully investigate everything
thoroughly!...

First, Trump got nowhere in the courts. He had his chance. Second do you think that if the Supreme Court said that the election was ok, that Trump lost, that the electionhe would accept it? If so, you have t been paying attention these past years. Third, no Trump supporter has explained how this happened: who did it, how it was organized, how participants were recruited, why no one noticed, who paid off all the Secretaries of State, and why no participant has come forward to sell the story of the century. But like Don Quixote, I will continue tilting at windmills in the hope that someone will answer and enlighten those of us who dare to doubt Donald's word.

thoroughly!...

But SCOTUS doesn't investigate anything, you're talking about a different process, like where the appeals already happened and there was no rationale to continue. But the evidence , or lack of, was already established in appellate courts and SCOTUS already possessed whatever 'data' the multiple previous courts had already debunked. .

I agree that if a crime was committed Americans would want to stop it and rectify it. Thomas is right that we need this clarified for future elections.

I hope trump does get some fraud case into scotus because they will rule against him. Thomas can dissent but the other justices care about their own integrity and reputation too much to throw it all away for trump.

The filing today was concerning establishing intent to commit a crime
which is obstruction of an official act of Congress.

People can read what it says in the constitution. Trump knew better, or deluded himself , but he wanted his own rules so he and Eastman made up new ones. That's to say, they only resorted to the Eastman plan because they ran out of legal options.

As to your point, I uploaded his full dissent to a different case. A part here, where he disagrees about the merits but he has been outnumbered by an apparently somewhat nonpartisan court. At least on this question they were at least not in favor of trump's pleas. That recently happened in a similar way concerning his records being surrendered.

" That decision to rewrite the rules seems to have affected too few ballots to change the outcome of any federal elections. But that may not be the case in the future" He goes on to wisely warn that this must be addressed.

Attachments

• 20-542_2c83.pdf
    102.3 KB · Views: 1
The new investigation from Raffensberger, who assured everyone that everything was legit...

Which has nothing to do with you spreading the stupid lies of The Gateway Pundit on here.

The cult won't care. Trump is their father. They are betas.

Trump -"You're fired"

At will employment; didn't like his glasses.
Stop feigning ignorance about how being a Trump political appointee worked.

Back
Top Bottom