• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barr- "Mr President, Your claims of widespread election fraud are bullshit" - Trump -"You're fired"

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
And there are still people who think there's a shred of truth the Big Lie?

I mean really, just how stupid can you be?

Right now would be a very good time for the GOP as a party to reject Donald Trump and return to some semblance of partisan normalcy but they didn't have the backbone to do it. This infantile reaction by Trump is a perfect display of who he is and why he should be soundly rejected, both as a person and as a policy maker.

So...now liberals LIKE Barr.

:rolleyes:

He wants your help. Buy his book.
Didn’t you used to have a sig that went something like, “don’t underestimate DJT?”

don't worry---their are ALWAYS stupid people out there no matter how obvious the truth is. Trumpers are the epitome of that reality....

Right now would be a very good time for the GOP as a party to reject Donald Trump and return to some semblance of partisan normalcy but they didn't have the backbone to do it. This infantile reaction by Trump is a perfect display of who he is and why he should be soundly rejected, both as a person and as a policy maker.

But that’s what his base wants. They don’t want normal. Normal will not get the votes. The GOP leadership has completely painted itself into a corner. They were basically just a handful of rich guys who all they wanted was just to exploit the ignorance and bigotry of their deplorable base to cut their taxes. That’s all they wanted. But they made a pact with the devil and now they are left having to somehow please these deplorables and crazy guys- which means their party leadership is going to reflect some really ignorant and whacky folks. Even if it’s not Trump, it’s going to be DeSantis, or Palin, MJT, Boebert, or some other weirdo. Heck even Tucker may be in a position to run in 2024.

So...now liberals LIKE Barr.
Now the MAGAs hate Barr.....
:rolleyes:

He wants your help. Buy his book.
I don't like him at all. I believe him to be a shameless and corrupt coward who is desperately trying to salvage his image, damaged by serving the corrupt and incompetent Trump, and hope he fails. I'd rather cut off a finger than spend a penny buying his book. There's nothing I care less about than what corrupt, cowardly assholes like him have to say about serving Trump.

I don't like him at all. I believe him to be a shameless and corrupt coward who is desperately trying to salvage his image, damaged by serving the corrupt and incompetent Trump, and hope he fails. I'd rather cut off a finger than spend a penny buying his book. There's nothing I care less about than what corrupt, cowardly assholes like him have to say about serving Trump.
Then what makes you think he's telling the truth?

Barr, as screwed up as his point of view is, is not known to be a liar about basic facts.
He lied about election fraud. That's pretty basic.

But that’s what his base wants. They don’t want normal. Normal will not get the votes. The GOP leadership has completely painted itself into a corner. They were basically just a handful of rich guys who all they wanted was just to exploit the ignorance and bigotry of their deplorable base to cut their taxes. That’s all they wanted. But they made a pact with the devil and now they are left having to somehow please these deplorables and crazy guys- which means their party leadership is going to reflect some really ignorant and whacky folks. Even if it’s not Trump, it’s going to be DeSantis, or Palin, MJT, Boebert, or some other weirdo. Heck even Tucker may be in a position to run in 2024.
The GOP at this point is about electing people who claim to be the sanest guy in the asylum. I am surprised that Andy Borowitz, Trae Crowder, and the staff of The Onion still have jobs because how on earth cannot you possibly satirize the GOP when their own actions are beyond satirizing and to the point of the certifiably insane?

The GOP at this point is about electing people who claim to be the sanest guy in the asylum. I am surprised that Andy Borowitz, Trae Crowder, and the staff of The Onion still have jobs because how on earth cannot you possibly satirize the GOP when their own actions are beyond satirizing and to the point of the certifiably insane?

Sanest guy in the asylum? Not at all. It’s a race to the very bottom. The crazier, the better. They had a few people still with some shred of sanity and decency in some of the state positions. But after 2020 They’re realizing that they will lose the support of their base if they keep them there saying that there is no fraud in the elections. So they’ve gotten rid of them and are busy trying to fill those positions with more certifiably crazy people.

Back
Top Bottom