• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bad Hombre Rep. Greg Steube (R) FL shows off some of his Guns

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Greg Steube’s dad use to serve as Manatee County FL Sheriff. Greg went to Unversity of Florida undergrad and Law School.

Do not mess around with Greg or his family!

I don’t particularly like Greg. Do you?

Disappointed. I expected more guns than that.

Rep. Greg Steube is spot on regarding Bidens idiotic comments about different gun calibers. The White House tried (in vain) to walk them back, but Biden's ignorance on guns is revealed.

In the video, Steube plainly explains why the "assault weapon" gun bans (that dems clamor for) would eventually ban ALL handguns.

A total handgun ban is their end-game, and that's why they need to be stopped.

Salute to Greg Steube. He exposed these people for who they are and what their long-term goals really are - - bans on ALL semi-auto handguns.

Greg Steube’s dad use to serve as Manatee County FL Sheriff. Greg went to Unversity of Florida undergrad and Law School.

So...he has some guns. That's what got your attention.

His demonstration with those guns...illustrating how a magazine ban would effectively ban a slew of weapons...sailed right over your head. Similarly, the data he recited concerning murder rates in states and cities that have magazine bans compared to states and cities that do not also sailed right over your head.

And because he has guns...you don't particularly like the guy.

Me? I commend him for presenting facts.

I doubt that there is any federal level politician that doesn't support US barbarism, domestic and foreign.

His demonstration with those guns...illustrating how a magazine ban would effectively ban a slew of weapons...sailed right over your head.

That was actually complete bullshit. I'm surprised you didn't notice. There's enough bullshit on the pro-control side. We shouldn't play that game.

Why does this republican p-ussy need all those guns and ammo for protection?

Who is trying to attack the republican loser and his family?

Has this republican ever been jumped by 'scary black dudes'?

What an insecure little man.

One the “is it loaded” line was a cheap shot to interrupt.
Two if he packs that gun all the time as he claims I doubt he would need to read what it is off the side.

All in all its just another in a long line of politi rants that will not influence many opinions at all. Without any evidence at all to back it up I think it’s safe to say Family Guy reruns draw more views than this speech will.

What a frightened little man with tiny hands.

Rep. Greg Steube is spot on regarding Bidens idiotic comments about different gun calibers. The White House tried (in vain) to walk them back, but Biden's ignorance on guns is revealed.

In the video, Steube plainly explains why the "assault weapon" gun bans (that dems clamor for) would eventually ban ALL handguns.

Salute to Greg Steube. He exposed these people for who they are and what their long-term goals really are - - bans on ALL semi-auto handguns.
People who piss, bitch, and moan how we don't have gun laws like other countries and then tell us no one is trying to ban guns or no one is coming after your guns is lying their ass off.

I have never understood idiots who broadcast to everyone what type of guns they have..

I have never understood idiots who broadcast to everyone what type of guns they have..
That is not what happened. Rep. Greg Steube used his own firearms to demonstrate how reclassifying certain features of some handguns (namely the capacity of the magazine) would in essence render many commonly owned firearms useless.

He demonstrated that his 15-round Sig Saur p-365 will not accept a seven-round magazine. He demonstrated that his Sig Sauer p226 would be banned if the bill passes.

Jerry Nadler stupidly interjected "I hope that gun is not loaded". Rep. Steube schooled the roly-poly Nadler: "I'm at my house - I can do whatever I want with my guns."

The reason Nadler interrupted Steube is because he doesn't want people to understand how idiotic the proposed bill truly is. Nadler doesn't want the truth spoken. Dem gun-grabbers rely heavily on misinformation, spin, and lies in order to get their idiotic gun-ban legislation to pass.

The (proposed) bill is pure junk, as it will have zero impact on the criminal and illegal use of guns. It will not pass.

That is not what happened. Rep. Greg Steube used his own firearms to demonstrate how reclassifying certain features of some handguns (namely the capacity of the magazine) would in essence render many commonly owned firearms useless.

He demonstrated that his 15-round Sig Saur p-365 will not accept a seven-round magazine. He demonstrated that his Sig Sauer p226 would be banned if the bill passes.

Jerry Nadler stupidly interjected "I hope that gun is not loaded". Rep. Steube schooled the roly-poly Nadler: "I'm at my house - I can do whatever I want with my guns."

The reason Nadler interrupted Steube is because he doesn't want people to understand how idiotic the proposed bill truly is. Nadler doesn't want the truth spoken. Dem gun-grabbers rely heavily on misinformation, spin, and lies in order to get their idiotic gun-ban legislation to pass.

The (proposed) bill is pure junk, as it will have zero impact on the criminal and illegal use of guns. It will not pass.

Do you think he keeps those guns at his house? I am well aware of Steube’s pathetic game..

Lots of us are…

When Rep. Steube runs out of ammo, he can grab a baseball bat.

William Greg Steube, age 44 (known as Greg, DOB: 5/19/78), like Rep. Matt Gaetz, enjoyed Homegrown privilege growing up. His daddy, Brad Steube, replaced decades-long popular Sheriff Charlie Wells. Charlie’s wife, Leslie, owns a lucrative independent real estate company. She also develops residential communities. Charlie and Leslie accumulated a net-worth in excess of $50MIL.

You won’t find a single word in wikipedia about Rep. Greg Steube’s first born son, Ethan. With just a little effort, you can find references to Greg’s 2nd born son, Craig.

Today, Greg, his wife Jennifer and their son Craig, live out east in Sarasota on a 5-acre tract in a subdivision known as Oak Ford.

Back in 2011, on May 20th, Greg’s estranged girlfriend, Sarah Balcueva, filed a false report alleging rape by strangers. Greg fathered a son (Ethan) with Sarah. She created some false drama hoping to lure Greg back into an intimate relationship.

Somehow, Sarah avoided prosecution. She and Ethan moved to Michigan, closer to her father, a Philippine-born and educated medical doctor.

Greg’s dad Brad, Manatee County Sheriff 2007 - 2017, retired. Rick Wells, son of former Sheriff Charlie Wells, serves as Sheriff today.

Yep, Brad still enjoys some Homegrown privileges! He graduated Southeast High School in Bradenton in 1997. My oldest daughter graduated the same high school in 2007.

I agree with most of what he had to say. The bedwetters who are criticizing his manhood and so on are the ones who are afraid.

I agree with most of what he had to say. The bedwetters who are criticizing his manhood and so on are the ones who are afraid.
I don’t like the way he votes. I acknowledge his swag! I feel that way about Jim Jordan too. You ever read about Jordan’s wresting career?

I really don’t like Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D) who yelled out at Steube. I consider her extremely obnoxious!

All people proposing gun control are working within the straight jacket of the second amendment

So it's no surprise their proposals are less than satisfactory.

All people proposing gun control are working within the straight jacket of the second amendment

So it's no surprise their proposals are less than satisfactory.
exactly.

This is why the founding fathers created the Bill of Rights - the BoR is a straight-jacket on the government . . . it imposes strict limitations on which Rights can be infringed, and which ones cannot. The Bill of Rights tells Congress: DO NOT F**K WITH THESE TEN RIGHTS.

It just does it in a more respectful way. :)

exactly.

This is why the founding fathers created the Bill of Rights - the BoR is a straight-jacket on the government . . . it imposes strict limitations on which Rights can be infringed, and which ones cannot. The Bill of Rights tells Congress: DO NOT F**K WITH THESE TEN RIGHTS.

It just does it in a more respectful way. :)

It's a straight jacket on the government doing the right thing.

To answer your question, I do not know enough about Rep. Steube to form an opinion either way, and Wikipedia is not a credible source.

However, after watching the video, it is apparent that he is familiar with firearms and practices proper firearm safety. You will notice that his trigger finger never once touched the trigger during his demonstration with the magazines.

I also cannot dispute any of his figures. Everywhere Democrats have complete control and the strictest unconstitutional gun control laws they also have the highest murder and violent crime rate. More people died in Chicago than died fighting during the Iraq war during the same period. Guns aren't the problem, Democrats are.

To answer your question, I do not know enough about Rep. Steube to form an opinion either way, and Wikipedia is not a credible source.

However, after watching the video, it is apparent that he is familiar with firearms and practices proper firearm safety. You will notice that his trigger finger never once touched the trigger during his demonstration with the magazines.

I also cannot dispute any of his figures. Everywhere Democrats have complete control and the strictest unconstitutional gun control laws they also have the highest murder and violent crime rate. More people died in Chicago than died fighting during the Iraq war during the same period. Guns aren't the problem, Democrats are.

Unconstitutional according to who ?

Back
Top Bottom