• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Back into Lockdown We Go

Carjosse

Sit Nomine Digna
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Looks like Montreal is going back into lockdown because people can't follow basic rules. Hopefully they actually enforce the restrictions.

Article here.

The amount of people I have seen breaking rules is just ridiculous. People don't seem to understand you have to actually wear a mask over your face for it to work and huddling together in large groups in the park is not social distancing just because it is outside.

Looks like Montreal is going back into lockdown because people can't follow basic rules. Hopefully they actually enforce the restrictions.

Article here.

The amount of people I have seen breaking rules is just ridiculous. People don't seem to understand you have to actually wear a mask over your face for it to work and huddling together in large groups in the park is not social distancing just because it is outside.

I think the whole world will be going back into lockdown soon as COVID explodes with the cooler weather.

Article here.

You think you got problems? How would you like to one of the Americans living below the Mason-Dixon? With no national healthcare? Yeah ...

I think the whole world will be going back into lockdown soon as COVID explodes with the cooler weather.
I'm beginning to believe you could be right ...

Article here.

Hey, just wondering? Do you know if the underground mall is going to be closed for the winter?

reopening the schools and bars before there's an effective vaccine approaches suicidally idiotic.

I couldn't believe they did that. Kids may not become sick from the contagion but they sure are spreaders. And drinkers have compromised immune systems.

reopening the schools and bars before there's an effective vaccine approaches suicidally idiotic.
The unicorn vaccine may never materialize. Then what? Forever lock down?

I couldn't believe they did that. Kids may not become sick from the contagion but they sure are spreaders. And drinkers have compromised immune systems.
To say nothing of impaired judgement. Mindful pandemic social-mitigation and alcohol do not go togerther!

According to the President, it's going to be here before the election. So what's a few weeks?

To say nothing of impaired judgement. Mindful pandemic social-mitigation and alcohol do not go togerther!

Imbibers think they're impervious and bulletproof until the dog bites them. ;)

I couldn't believe they did that. Kids may not become sick from the contagion but they sure are spreaders.

Any scientific support for this?

Common sense is often more accurate than scientific guesses.
And your common sense tells you that children are spreaders of the virus. OK

Have a trip planned for end of October. Doesn't look good for crossing the border any time soon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

And what tells you carriers aren't spreaders?
Extremely low infection rate. Even lower hospitalization rate. And a virtually non-existent death rate.

Extremely low infection rate. Even lower hospitalization rate. And a virtually non-existent death rate.

Yeah, right. And they don't have stinky feet and undie skidmarks either.

i have some serious skin in the school game, and i'm very pissed off about what those in power in my state are doing. i won't soon forget at the ballot box.

i see no scientific evidence that backs up this assertion. save it for the right wing echo chambers.

Yeah, right. And they don't have stinky feet and undie skidmarks either.
Of course they do. And they have an extremely low infection rate. Even lower hospitalization rate. And a virtually non-existent death rate.

That actually applies to young children, teens on the other hand can be super spreaders. This is not going to end well, some of us are getting tired of saying I told you so.....

i have some serious skin in the school game, and i'm very pissed off about what those in power in my state are doing. i won't soon forget at the ballot box.

I got my mail-in ballot today and it's got a tear-off flap and useless glue-shut function. It's designed to fail. I see a big catastrophe coming.

Back
Top Bottom