• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least Seven Killed in Ohio Mass shooting

Yeah, that's an awful thing. When I heard that the family was in three different homes, I din't think it was simple murder. It was a hit. Has there been a divorce? I think that drug competition might be the other ignition

Killings occurred in four residences, all victims shot in the head while sleeping. All were from the same family. Sounds more like a vendetta than drug related. If it was about meth, no one would be sleeping. :)

One infant and two other very young children were left unharmed. A 16 year old was killed however. It wasn't a rage killing. I think it was a hit.

Do you have any local updates? I know some people living in the area, so it's really concerning that the person is still out there. Do they have any leads, or theories? I hope they catch the person, because somebody getting away with this seems incomprehensible. Somebody doesn't kill an entire family for no reason.

This seems like a contract hit to me. I don't think mental illness when

1) children were spared

2) there was a good distance between one of the kill zones and the rest

right now I am just speculating based on what I have seen before. You might well be right
but this sure feels like a cleaner was involved.

One infant and two other very young children were left unharmed. A 16 year old was killed however. It wasn't a rage killing. I think it was a hit.

It's kind of strange that they were all sleeping and nobody woke up from the gun shots. That is what happened in the Amityville killings.

Do you have any local updates? I know some people living in the area, so it's really concerning that the person is still out there. Do they have any leads, or theories? I hope they catch the person, because somebody getting away with this seems incomprehensible. Somebody doesn't kill an entire family for no reason.

I've been at the gun club all afternoon shooting trap and then coaching archery until about 20 minutes ago so I will have to see if there are any updates. I missed the 6PM Local news but I will see what I can find. Cincinnati is the closest major city (75 Miles) to where this happened.

I've been at the gun club all afternoon shooting trap and then coaching archery until about 20 minutes ago so I will have to see if there are any updates. I missed the 6PM Local news but I will see what I can find. Cincinnati is the closest major city (75 Miles) to where this happened.

Yes, I know. I know where West Chester is. I also heard from my friends there was a serial killer in the area. He was preying on women with drug problems and involved in prostitution. I haven't heard anything about that lately.

Yes, I know. I know where West Chester is. I also heard from my friends there was a serial killer in the area. He was preying on women with drug problems and involved in prostitution. I haven't heard anything about that lately.

I live near West Chester which is a northern suburb of cincinnati. This murder was in SW ohio near Jackson and Waverly.

I heard it was a disturbed individual with a history of violence responding to having been taunted with the "N" word the night before. Thanks NRA!

What, you think the NRA took out a contract on this family? Pretty fanciful speculation

What, you think the NRA took out a contract on this family? Pretty fanciful speculation

the anti gun left is pretty immune to factual realities. ITs more likely a British Hoplophobe killed the family than a card carrying member of the NRA

look at the ages of those killed. The oldest was born in 1972 making him 44 or so. the other victims were

19, 38, 37, 20 16, 40, 20. half teens/young adults half the generation above that. I am feeling drug trafficking has something to do with this.

I don't think I have been to Jackson or Waverly.

Here is an article on the serial killer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-town-fears-a-serial-killer-is-on-the-loose/

do you know if he was captured or is he still killing?

I remember this when it came out. the victims were mainly hookers. I don't recall if it was solved. I don't recall much follow up. I will see what I can find. I remember one case where a woman with a sketchy background got a gun away from someone trying to assault or kill her and shot him. I cannot recall if this was the same person

Edit-here is the story and it might have been the same killer

Chillicothe connection? Woman saved lives by shooting possible serial killer in head, police say | fox8.com

To kill a mother of a 4 day old baby is as low as you can get.

There must be a family friend or relative who knows something. Whoever it is the family knew him.

Victims are all relatively young. Oldest is 44. Several still in their twenties, a few in their early forties.

which is why it sounds like a narcotics trafficking issue

I am so happy that woman is OK. The stuff he had in his car is frightening. He had to have been a sick person.

I remember this when it came out. the victims were mainly hookers. I don't recall if it was solved. I don't recall much follow up. I will see what I can find. I remember one case where a woman with a sketchy background got a gun away from someone trying to assault or kill her and shot him. I cannot recall if this was the same person

Edit-here is the story and it might have been the same killer

Chillicothe connection? Woman saved lives by shooting possible serial killer in head, police say | fox8.com

which is why it sounds like a narcotics trafficking issue

It seems odd that 4 family residences would all be involved in drug trafficking. If that is the case, have a pretty good feeling the police already know this.

I think it may be more retaliation for someone's love interest in a family member.

If they were dealing and selling, there would have been evidence in the house.

that's a good point but there has been no report one way or another

that's a good point but there has been no report one way or another

I would expect drug dealers to have fortified homes, with dogs, alarms, video, deadbolts and reinforced doors. And, usually someone is awake at all times, not just standing guard over the money and merchandise, but also answering late night phone calls and making drug runs.

This looks like someone just walked in through unlocked doors, shooting innocent people with absolutely no street-sense.

I would expect drug dealers to have fortified homes, with dogs, alarms, video, deadbolts and reinforced doors. And, usually someone is awake at all times, not just standing guard over the money and merchandise, but also answering late night phone calls and making drug runs.

This looks like someone just walked in through unlocked doors, shooting innocent people with absolutely no street-sense.

we will see what the cause is. I know people who might already have the answer but I doubt that they'd tell me and if they did I sure wouldn't post it until it was well known. but no, I have not asked some people I used to work with who are probably involved in this matter. and none of them have publicly commented to the best of my knowledge

we will see what the cause is. I know people who might already have the answer but I doubt that they'd tell me and if they did I sure wouldn't post it until it was well known. but no, I have not asked some people I used to work with who are probably involved in this matter. and none of them have publicly commented to the best of my knowledge

It will all come out soon enough. Right now though, I am sure that if the family was dealing, the cops know.

I also suspect, they would have leaked that info by now. But, I'm just guessing.

Yeah, that's an awful thing. When I heard that the family was in three different homes, I din't think it was simple murder. It was a hit. Has there been a divorce? I think that drug competition might be the other ignition

A divorce hit killing all those people? That's a new one...

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065799101 said:
A divorce hit killing all those people? That's a new one...

especially killing two different generations of the family

Back
Top Bottom