• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ask me about asking questions!

Tucker Case

Matthew 16:3
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
This is in response to Medusa's response to Jetboogieman's response to Winston's response to the Texas Secession thread.

Ask me anything you want to know about asking questions.

How do I ask someone to get me an easy, laid-back job near the ocean?

how can ı ask a guy to show me his penis without being his girlfriend?

How disappointing is it being a Bears fan?

How do I ask someone to get me an easy, laid-back job near the ocean?

Go to cancun during spring break. I got a few easy, laid-back "jobs" on the beach there when I was younger.

how can ı ask a guy to show me his penis without being his girlfriend?

It's as simple as saying "Hey! Can I see your dick?"

How disappointing is it being a Bears fan?

That's not a question about a question. You fail. Just like the patriots did in their last two Superbowl appearances.

Any Douglas Adams fan can answer that and thell toss in the Universe and Everything for free.

The answer is 42, by the way.

What is the Ultimate Question to the Ultimate Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

Last edited:
You should start your own website..."Just ask Tucker" and give everyone the answer they want to hear :)

You should start your own website..."Just ask Tucker" and give everyone the answer they want to hear :)

Actually, the "Ask Your Bartender" forum in the tavern was started for that kind of thing. A sort of bizzaro Dear Abby.

Actually, the "Ask Your Bartender" forum in the tavern was started for that kind of thing. A sort of bizzaro Dear Abby.

you really have a great potential for a website called ' ask tucker':mrgreen:

Why should we question the questionable ability of the questioning questioner, when any questions we ask are questionably questionable?

Why should we question the questionable ability of the questioning questioner, when any questions we ask are questionably questionable?

We shouldn't question the questionable ability of the questioning questioner because even though any questions we ask are questionably questionable, there's no question that the quest for answers to questionably questionable questions can be fulfilling.

Back
Top Bottom