• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Around 350,000 Americans will die from COVID in 12 months. Is that winning?

Still waiting on a source which shows Johns Hopkins is fudging the numbers.

Well, you can wait forever if you decide not to use common sense

Well, you can wait forever if you decide not to use common sense

Again, you have nothing. You make baseless claims without any evidence. You should not be taken seriously. When you talk about "common sense", I'm not sure you understand what that means.

Around sixty thousand official “death predictions” will be announced in that time. One or two man be close if past accuracy is any key.

I hate to tell you this, but I have been within one day (plus or minus) on my predictions of EVERY "Grim Mortality Milestone" so far.

Is that the latest mantra from Loony Central? Trump didn’t wear a mask so millions died? How come people are dying in mask-mandate states?
Only Fools Wear Masks2.JPG
Certified as Official and Correct by
Winston Smith
(Acting [by Presidential Decree]) Director
The Federal Legal And Civil Knowledge Bureau
All differing graphics are hereby determined to be FAKE and ordered destroyed.​

Um, I didn't allege that Johns Hopkins is inflating their numbers. Is this how you debate? You're not very good at it.

It's rather difficult to debate someone whose debating style is

"Is too."

"Is TOO."

"IS TOO."

"IS TOO."

"IS TOO!"

"IS TOO!!!"

"IIIISSSSSS TTTTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yep, and for many other reasons as well.
So, you ran out of replies and said so what? Think this has run it's course to the same old conclusion.
Now:
Wash
Rinse
Repeat

So, you ran out of replies and said so what? Think this has run it's course to the same old conclusion.
Now:
Wash
Rinse
Repeat
Nope, just pointing out people are dying for myriad other reasons.

It could be more or less obviously, but if we keep averaging what we've averaged so far (even with a ton of people, but not all, being safe) it should be somewhere in that range. And what's a bit concerning is we're now doing more things together with November, December, January and February to go.

That's without a vaccine and mass production and distribution of course.
i was WAY off.

Around 350,000 Americans will die from COVID in 12 months.

This was an optimistic post as it tuned out.

We will be right around 500,000 at the one year mark, a number no one imagined would come to fruition.

We will be right around 500,000 at the one year mark, a number no one imagined would come to fruition.
yeah. i was WAY off.

I have repeatedly said we'd lose at least that many people. Everyone knew we would reach these numbers; most thought it would be double that. We still might get close.

Back
Top Bottom