• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are They Lying Butt Holes or Incompetent Clowns?

You asked for proof. I provided proof. That you follow up with more questions shows you are just sealion trolling.
Raising questions is part of the debate and you just lost.

Antiwar blamed republicans for the 2016 loss because of purging voter rolls. She said:
"The main reason T**** "won" in 2016 is because some Republicans purged the hell out of voter rolls in key states"
She never provided any evidence.

You provided a link that was unable to support her "opinion". The link you provided raised more questions which you were unable to support in your argument. You lost this round.

Are you in love with the Biden family?

Hunter committed a fifth degree felony. He lied on his gun application. You don't give a drug abuser a gun.

If I'm not mistaken propositioning prostitutes and using crack cocaine in all 50 states is illegal.

Why hasn't the FBI charged him? Really? You don't know the answer to that?
We are talking about the laptop. Try to keep up. You have to bring up shit he did in the past because you know your laptop garbage is bullshit.

We are talking about the laptop. Try to keep up. You have to bring up shit he did in the past because you know your laptop garbage is bullshit.
LOL
The laptop shows him smoking crack and he is with prostitutes.
What did you say about trying to keep up?

That is a crack pipe hanging out of Hunters mouth, right?
I'm I going to fast for you?

LOL
The laptop shows him smoking crack and he is with prostitutes.
What did you say about trying to keep up?

That is a crack pipe hanging out of Hunters mouth, right?
I'm I going to fast for you?
Those pics are illegal? That all you got? Lock him up then.

Those pics are illegal? That all you got? Lock him up then.
He is a protected class.

Yea, those photos show illegal activity. The images and e-mails are admissible in court now that it's been established to be Hunter's laptop. Prostitution is illegal. Crack I believe is still illegal.
He also committed a fifth degree felony. That's also a fact even if you don't want to believe it.
The guy is a dirt bag piece of scum. Your type of guy.

He is a protected class.

Yea, those photos show illegal activity. The images and e-mails are admissible in court now that it's been established to be Hunter's laptop. Prostitution is illegal. Crack I believe is still illegal.
He also committed a fifth degree felony. That's also a fact even if you don't want to believe it.
Trump associates were in possession of the laptop materials since at least August 2020. Why didn't the Trump administration do anything about it?

At some point, Giuliani came into possession of the material from the laptop. The Daily Mail reported in December 2020 that the material was turned over to Giuliani’s lawyer no later than May of that year. According to Bender’s conversation with the lawyer, Robert Costello, that didn’t happen until August — purely by chance.

“In August 2020 — on a whim, as Costello described it to me — he asked Giuliani’s assistant to keep an eye out for any strange political tips coming into the email boxes for Giuliani’s various companies. Costello had a couple of dozen emails within a few days, including one from J.P. Mac Isaac,” Bender wrote.

We do know that by September 2020, Stephen K. Bannon, another ally of Trump’s, was bragging about having it. On Sept. 28, he gave an interview with a Dutch television network hyping his possession of the laptop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-context-emergence-hunter-biden-laptop-story/

View attachment 67380942

They are the supposed nonpartisan group of top spies looking out for the best interest of the nation.

But the 51 former “intelligence” officials who cast doubt on The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop stories in a public letter really were just desperate to get Joe Biden elected president. And more than a year later, even after their Deep State sabotage has been shown again and again to be a lie, they refuse to own up to how they undermined an election.

The officials, including CNN pundit and professional fabricator James Clapper — a man who was nearly charged for perjury for lying to Congress — signed a letter saying that the laptop “has the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

What proof did they have? By their own admission, none. “We do not know if the emails . . . are genuine or not,” the letter said. They’re just “suspicious.” Why? Because they hurt Biden’s campaign, that’s evidence enough.

Keep in mind this was written Oct. 19, 2020, five days after The Post published its first story. Neither Joe Biden nor Hunter Biden had denied the story, they simply deflected questions.

This is nuts. There has to be 20 posts on this nothing subject.

Wtf has Fox done to America?

According to this story from MSN, "The 50 former intelligence officials who signed a letter suggesting Russia was involved with the Hunter Biden laptop saga, are now silent regarding the lies they told.

If they were not lying, they are incompetent clowns.

If they were lying, they were complicit in rigging the election and allowing the criminally involved, incompetent and feckless Biden to win.

By extension, we can pin the responsibility for every victim of the current Russian invasion on them.

Our spies are criminal. The only question is whether they are criminally incompetent or criminally corrupt and dishonest.

Which is it? My guess? All of the above.

They need to be questioned under oath to explain what earmarks they were referencing as tell tale signs of Russian information. This of course will never happen and the media certainly isn't going to put any pressure on anyone to get to the truth either. The only ones who look worse in this is the media for promoting shoddy information with the amount of conviction they did.

Even if the republicans held the majority I would not expect much because they are proven cowards of the media. This is why I don't blame the left when they bully the right the way they do. Can't blame them when it's been proven to work time and time again.

Projection topped with protection of projection. Rules for thee, not for me.

According to this story from MSN, "The 50 former intelligence officials who signed a letter suggesting Russia was involved with the Hunter Biden laptop saga, are now silent regarding the lies they told.

If they were not lying, they are incompetent clowns.

If they were lying, they were complicit in rigging the election and allowing the criminally involved, incompetent and feckless Biden to win.

By extension, we can pin the responsibility for every victim of the current Russian invasion on them.

Our spies are criminal. The only question is whether they are criminally incompetent or criminally corrupt and dishonest.

Which is it? My guess? All of the above.

Its really not remarkable at all for a fella to own a laptop computer. I see them everywhere.

Trump associates were in possession of the laptop materials since at least August 2020. Why didn't the Trump administration do anything about it?

At some point, Giuliani came into possession of the material from the laptop. The Daily Mail reported in December 2020 that the material was turned over to Giuliani’s lawyer no later than May of that year. According to Bender’s conversation with the lawyer, Robert Costello, that didn’t happen until August — purely by chance.

“In August 2020 — on a whim, as Costello described it to me — he asked Giuliani’s assistant to keep an eye out for any strange political tips coming into the email boxes for Giuliani’s various companies. Costello had a couple of dozen emails within a few days, including one from J.P. Mac Isaac,” Bender wrote.

We do know that by September 2020, Stephen K. Bannon, another ally of Trump’s, was bragging about having it. On Sept. 28, he gave an interview with a Dutch television network hyping his possession of the laptop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-context-emergence-hunter-biden-laptop-story/
I believe the FBI seized the laptop in December 2019. It was dropped off for repairs in April 2019 and Hunter never claimed it.

What did you want the Trump administration do about it? This is an investigation conducted by the FBI.

You exploited yourself.

Let the hounds run free.

I believe the FBI seized the laptop in December 2019. It was dropped off for repairs in April 2019 and Hunter never claimed it.

What did you want the Trump administration do about it? This is an investigation conducted by the FBI.
Are you implying that Trump administration federal prosecutors, the DOJ, the FBI, and the IRS had damning evidence from the laptop and did nothing about it? If Hunter broke the law, he should be prosecuted.

President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter announced this month that he's under federal investigation over potential tax issues. Trump has fumed since news of the probe came to light, arguing that Barr should have made the investigation public before the election — in contravention of Justice Department policy.

Some Republicans are pushing for the Justice Department to name a special counsel to handle the probe, which would add an extra layer of protection from potential political influence in a sensitive case involving the president-elect's son. Asked whether he agreed with the idea, Barr said no.

"I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point I have seen no reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," Barr told reporters.

The U.S. attorney's office in Delaware is leading the investigation.

Witch hunting 101

Raising questions is part of the debate and you just lost.
The mere fact that you framed it as a win/lose situation shows how you approached it all in bad faith. But congrats on your self appointed victory. Hit the podium and collect your gold medal in sealioning.
Antiwar blamed republicans for the 2016 loss because of purging voter rolls. She said:
"The main reason T**** "won" in 2016 is because some Republicans purged the hell out of voter rolls in key states"
She never provided any evidence.
And I did.
You provided a link that was unable to support her "opinion". The link you provided raised more questions which you were unable to support in your argument. You lost this round.
You just didn't like that I blew up your sealion narrative so you wanted to move the goalpost to keep it going.

Are you implying that Trump administration federal prosecutors, the DOJ, the FBI, and the IRS had damning evidence from the laptop and did nothing about it? If Hunter broke the law, he should be prosecuted.
He should be prosecuted but he is in the elite class.
Isn't the FBI still investigating after 2 years?
You think the DOJ will investigate this? They are too worried about parents at school board meetings and finding Biden's daughter diary.

He is a protected class.

LMAO... Admissible in court?

He should be prosecuted but he is in the elite class.
Isn't the FBI still investigating after 2 years?
You think the DOJ will investigate this? They are too worried about parents at school board meetings and finding Biden's daughter diary.
You completely missed my point. You noted that the laptop has been in evidence since 2019.

If the laptop material IS evidence of Hunter's kickback payments to Joe and numerous other crimes touted in DP, then why has it been ignored for the past 2 1/2 years?

No, I did not say that. Read my post again.

Why did you amputate my comment and reply as if it is a whole thought?

What's your point in posting that picture of Hunter Biden?

I quoted your entire comment. there was no edit of your words in any way.

The picture was from Hunter's lap top.

As you said - all of the above.

Some/all (?) of these idiots are part of the 17 Intel agencies referred to constantly throughout Trump's presidency that Pelosi and crew invoked when saying things like "So Trump knows better than our 17 Intel chiefs? At times, yes Trump did, as did other presidents too.

Or - some of these bastards reviewed and signed off on the FISA warrant(s) in ~2015/6 to spy on the Trump campaign? Yes, they did - with great pleasure and enjoyment.

Part of your quote -

Yes - 'All of the above' - quite a few are criminals and are incompetent, corrupt and dishonest.

Regarding the lying thieves in our government and the deceptive propagandists in our media:

When someone SHOWS you who they are, why not believe what they are showing you?

I quoted your entire comment. there was no edit of your words in any way.

The picture was from Hunter's lap top.
You quoted my comment but replied to just part of it and ignored the rest. Hence, my amputation observation.

Last edited:
What I am saying is the only people that give a shit about the laptop are loser right wingers.

Millions of people polled said that knowledge of this would have made them not vote for Biden.

The FACT that you believe as you do also implies that you agree with the censorship used to suppress this story from being published.

Twitter was actually banning mention of this and cancelling accounts of those who did mention it.

This is Communist Bloc stuff.

Back
Top Bottom