• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are They Lying Butt Holes or Incompetent Clowns?

If they had no proof of anything regarding this, why did they sign the letter?

I'll tell you why: They are lying butt holes.

I still say that an opinion is not a lie.

Is there some kind of proof that makes you certain that the Russians were not involved? I'm wondering why you're sure. Or what evidence or indication you would point to that I can see for myself?

You get so excited English becomes a second language in your posts.

Choices are separated by "or" not "and".

When you are making both choices, they are joined by "and".

When you are making both choices, they are joined by "and".
It wasn't your choice to make. You gave that to somebody else. But now you're saying it wasn't really their choice.

You are a master of misunderstanding and misstatement.

I still say that an opinion is not a lie.

Is there some kind of proof that makes you certain that the Russians were not involved? I'm wondering why you're sure. Or what evidence or indication you would point to that I can see for myself?

There is no evidence to support the allegation that the Russians WERE involved.

There is also no evidence that a tad pole took human form and robbed a bank in broad daylight. Both claims are outlandishly unbelievable and obviously, are lies if presented as facts.

I will readily concede that I can imagine both to have happened, but unless and until there is actual evidence that one or both occurred, I will not accept the actuality of one or both having occurred.

Their opinion(s) was unfounded in anything from the real world and they presented it as it it had foundation.

Then the lying propagandists in the media and the Social Media took their lies and conducted a systematic banning of information and canceling of individuals to assure the facts were suppressed.

This is police state level censorship of the highest order and it's amazing how the dupes rooting for their team participate in the willing self deception needed to join in.

It wasn't your choice to make. You gave that to somebody else. But now you're saying it wasn't really their choice.

You are a master of misunderstanding and misstatement.

Of course not. I was talking about the choice made by the poster to whom I responded.

You, who is neither me nor them, butts in to explain the thoughts that you have no connection to or access to.

What's wrong with this picture?

Of course not. I was talking about the choice made by the poster to whom I responded.

You, who is neither me nor them, butts in to explain the thoughts that you have no connection to or access to.

What's wrong with this picture?
The same thing wrong with most of the pictures you draw. You don't communicate well.

The poster made no choice. You made a choice and attributed it to the poster. Gaslighter.

The same thing wrong with most of the pictures you draw. You don't communicate well.

The poster made no choice. You made a choice and attributed it to the poster. Gaslighter.

You missed the point of the question. AGAIN.

You claim intimate knowledge of the inner thoughts of others that you do not have.

That was the topic of my question.

You missed the point of the question. AGAIN.
This conversation started with a statement you made. There was no question involved
You claim intimate knowledge of the inner thoughts of others that you do not have.
Now you're just making things up. I never made such a claim. You're gaslighting again.
That was the topic of my question.
There was no question. You've completely lost the topic which IS the topic. You get excited, your posts become garbled.

This conversation started with a statement you made. There was no question involved

Now you're just making things up. I never made such a claim. You're gaslighting again.

There was no question. You've completely lost the topic which IS the topic. You get excited, your posts become garbled.

There was a particular topic in the post to which you responded.

You missed it.

What you are talking about is your own mistaken impression of what you failed to understand.

There was a particular topic in the post to which you responded.

You missed it.

What you are talking about is your own mistaken impression of what you failed to understand.
I responded to a statement you made. End of discussion.

You responded to what you inferred.
I didn't "infer" a question into a statement.

You're blinded by hate. The topic to which you thought you were responding was never the topic. That's your inference.

I didn't "infer" a question into a statement.

You're blinded by hate. The topic to which you thought you were responding was never the topic. That's your inference.

It's impossible to have a conversation with you.

It's impossible to have a conversation with you.
That's funny. I tried my best to mimic one of your posts. Like English was a second language and I didn't understand the topic. The bigly clue was the "You're blinded by hate", a phrase made popular in your posts.

There appears to be nothing you can do about it
a lot will be done about it come november, because I personally will spread news of this lie to every corner, hole, alleyway and path that I possibly can, and so will a lot of others.

a lot will be done about it come november, because I personally will spread news of this lie to every corner, hole, alleyway and path that I possibly can, and so will a lot of others.
Yeah that will do a lot. Lol

The indoctrination you suffer is crippling. Are you asserting still, in spite of the real world evidence destroying your assertion, that the Hunter Lap Top is a creation of the Russians with no connection to hunter Biden?

WOW! I mean... WOW!
they simply do not care what it takes to keep thigns going their political way. their fantasy is too close to coming true... in their minds.

I'm not convinced.
"
"The FACT of the matter is this: The lying clowns were lying due to political bias and no facts whatever."

That's a statement that interprets events. An interpretation is necessarily not a fact.

The question I have now is about intent. Intent comes up because the charges that you and others suggest for Hunter depend on intent for a conviction. A procesutor would have to prove that Hunter willingly and purposefully meant to commit a crime. It's also applicable to the 51 people who signed the letter. You believe they intentially lied, but I'm saying they stated something they honestly believed. They signed a paper saying, ( and some are still saying publicly ) that it was most likely a russian intervention. I'm not saying they were/are correct, I'm just saying I don't see an intent to lie to the public. After the letter was signed, people spoke about the letter, and lied about the letter, and lied about the contents of the letter and of the laptop. But the letter itself is still just the letter. I'm not convinced they intended to decieve voters.
LMAO.... twist that some more, maybe that will make it true.

I hear you can also try wishing on ruby slippers.

The letter is attached below, please note the paragraph:
"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case."

They go on to elaborate what led them to this supposition.

Another note of interest to our esteemed collegues :

“U.S. intelligence agencies warned the White House last year that Giuliani was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence."

It's very signifcant that they clearly state they do not have proof. That means they are not claiming a fact, they are stating an informed assessment to the best of their ability.
That kind of a statement is not claiming a fact, and cannot be a lie, the same way an opinion doesn't count as a lie.
they stated that because they knew the ONLY part progressive voters would care about was the last part. geezus the whole letter is written like an apologetic, "well we don't want to lie, but we have to, to get our way in the election. I need to state it this way for the purpose of plausible deniability. "

"we don't know shite, but we're going to say this to get Biden more votes"

they stated that because they knew the ONLY part progressive voters would care about was the last part. geezus the whole letter is written like an apologetic, "well we don't want to lie, but we have to, to get our way in the election. I need to state it this way for the purpose of plausible deniability. "

"we don't know shite, but we're going to say this to get Biden more votes"
You used quotation marks , but you yourself made that up. Why put quotation marks on your own words?
They said they had a suspicion.
Do we have evidence that it was the russsians?
Do we have evidence that it was not the russians?
They didn't sign a letter saying that they were sure. How are you so sure?

You used quotation marks , but you yourself made that up. Why put quotation marks on your own words?
They said they had a suspicion.
Do we have evidence that it was the russsians?
Do we have evidence that it was not the russians?
They didn't sign a letter saying that they were sure. How are you so sure?
it doesn;t matter whether I am sure, it mattes whether THEY were sure.

my quotes were being attributed to their implied MEANING in the letter based on the fact they didn't know shite.

its called satire, because they deserve it.

it doesn;t matter whether I am sure, it mattes whether THEY were sure.

my quotes were being attributed to their implied MEANING in the letter based on the fact they didn't know shite.

its called satire, because they deserve it.
Do they have evidence that the Russians did it?
Do they have evidence that the Russians did not do it?
Yes or no .

According to this story from MSN, "The 50 former intelligence officials who signed a letter suggesting Russia was involved with the Hunter Biden laptop saga, are now silent regarding the lies they told.

If they were not lying, they are incompetent clowns.

If they were lying, they were complicit in rigging the election and allowing the criminally involved, incompetent and feckless Biden to win.

By extension, we can pin the responsibility for every victim of the current Russian invasion on them.

Our spies are criminal. The only question is whether they are criminally incompetent or criminally corrupt and dishonest.

Which is it? My guess? All of the above.

I blame the media for covering up this story when its exposure could have made a difference.

Do they have evidence that the Russians did it?
Do they have evidence that the Russians did not do it?
Yes or no .
it doesn't take TRUTH to cover up for someone.

obviously.

Back
Top Bottom