• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are They Lying Butt Holes or Incompetent Clowns?

That's funny. I tried my best to mimic one of your posts. Like English was a second language and I didn't understand the topic. The bigly clue was the "You're blinded by hate", a phrase made popular in your posts.

And inspired by your posts.

And inspired by your posts.
There is no evidence to support the allegation that you were inspired by my posts.

And rather than provide evidence I'm sure you'll answer with non-responsive garble.

they simply do not care what it takes to keep thigns going their political way. their fantasy is too close to coming true... in their minds.

NBC News is now reporting on the lap top. They are omitting from their "reporting" that they have failed to pursue the obvious questions it poses and has posed for two years.

Might be that the folks who are actually going to prosecute the case are getting close to presenting their case and they need to give themselves some cover.

It's interesting that the NYT and their governmental partner in the cover, the FBI were so thorough. The FBI even lost the lap top. LOST IT!

Luckily, a copy of the hard drive was made before the cover up got to the point of losing the lap top.

Twitter did their part in banning any stories about the lap top.

<snip>

Hunter Biden
<snip>

it doesn't take TRUTH to cover up for someone.

obviously.
Yeah, lies don't help either. I'm saying you are doing exactly what you accuse them of doing. You don't really know but you're posting as if you did.

I blame the media for covering up this story when its exposure could have made a difference.

Not just the media. This was obviously a conspiracy between the DOJ, the DNC, the RNC the legacy media and Social "Platforms".

It's too bad that the Republican Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party.

We'll never see this story get fair treatment.

There is no evidence to support the allegation that you were inspired by my posts.

And rather than provide evidence I'm sure you'll answer with non-responsive garble.

The phrase that ended your post and others like it is what inspires my observations of your posts.

The phrase that ended your post and others like it is what inspires my observations of your posts.
But you claim so many posters are driven by hate. All those responses can't be inspired by my posts. You're garbling again.

But you claim so many posters are driven by hate. All those responses can't be inspired by my posts. You're garbling again.

I was not trying to blame you for all of the hate in the posts of others in this forum or in the world.

If you feel you are the fountain of all hate universally, that may be a topic to bring up with someone close to you.

I was not trying to blame you for all of the hate in the posts of others in this forum or in the world.

If you feel you are the fountain of all hate universally, that may be a topic to bring up with someone close to you.
I know. You blame each individual criticism of Trump as hate driven. No rebuttals of the criticism, just accusations of hate. Lazy and usually wrong.

I know. You blame each individual criticism of Trump as hate driven. No rebuttals of the criticism, just accusations of hate. Lazy and usually wrong.

The criticisms that I cite as being hate based are cited because they are hate based.

No complex thought process involved.

I observe the hate. I note the lack of reason and rationality and conclude that the motivation is hate.

The criticisms that I cite as being hate based are cited because they are hate based.

No complex thought process involved.

I observe the hate. I note the lack of reason and rationality and conclude that the motivation is hate.
That's because you ignore the criticism and don't share examples. You jump to the "hate" conclusion without reason or rationality.

That's because you ignore the criticism and don't share examples. You jump to the "hate" conclusion without reason or rationality.

When Hate is the obvious and most likely motivator, yes.

Back
Top Bottom