• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are older women still sexy?

My girlfriend's 10 years older than I am. I love it.

Older women are definitely sexy. What a woman generally loses in youthful beauty, she gains in appeal, wisdom, intellect, charisma, and confidence...the good ones anyway.

All things are dependent on what is attractive or not to one person. I have enjoyed in younger years the older women who took me under their wonderful wings and taught me to know how to eventually treat younger women as an older man.

All things are dependent on what is attractive or not to one person. I have enjoyed in younger years the older women who took me under their wonderful wings and taught me to know how to eventually treat younger women as an older man.

amen to that.

when i was 19, i had a 47 yr old gf for about 5 months ( a purely sexual relationship)..... bestest teacher I ever had...amazing woman.

ahh..well, going with that rule.. the answer is no... I don't generally find 75 yr old women to be sexy.
i'm sure they are out there, but in general , I'm not seeing it.

of course, if i'm alive to see my wife turn 75, i'll change my mind on the matter.... she's eternally sexy to me.

some younger women are extremely sexy to me... but that really only goes for women over 40...that's about as young as I can go without getting into "ick" territory.

Awwww... That's so sweet. Everyone should feel that way.

amen to that.

when i was 19, i had a 47 yr old gf for about 5 months ( a purely sexual relationship)..... bestest teacher I ever had...amazing woman.

*winks* There you go. I still say "Thank you" to those women once in awhile whenever I am here and there and the day seems just oh so perfect.

amen to that.

Same here. When I was 19, I was with a 36 year old woman for a while. Frankly, every woman I've had after her should seek her out and shake her hand.

well, I think when we are " looking for love" in the open market.. it's pretty difficult not to include Willy in on the decision making process.
the difference between younger and older men is how much power over the decision we allow willie.

in my 20's , he commanded the process...
in my 40's, not so much... it was a 50/50 deal.
in my 60's ... meh, he's like libertarians in government... kinda loud, but often ignored.

I get that. But it seems that Willie usually wins, no matter how much the guy wants to think differently. At least from my observations.

I get that. But it seems that Willie usually wins, no matter how much the guy wants to think differently. At least from my observations.

I wish I could say I disagreed, but I can't. At least in previous experiences.

I mean, here we're talking about sexy, not sex, and away we go.

Same here. When I was 19, I was with a 36 year old woman for a while. Frankly, every woman I've had after her should seek her out and shake her hand.

Your avatar makes reading your posts on these kinds of threads mildly disturbing.

I would enjoy continuing our discussion of older women. I find it extremely stimulating.

Yes.....I think older women are sexy. Although not counting a loved one where personal bias comes into play. I don't think so after 65 to much. Ones that are....are exceptions to the norm. Like a Linda Carter who still looks good at 69 years of age. Raquel Welch at 70. Which were two women that were totally into taking care of their bodies and health.

Editorialandthumb.gif

From late teens and into my 30s and 40's......there were always older women that were sexy. Women in their 50s that are sexy.....and I thought so when in my 50s too.

In my experience I have generally found that older women do have a very strong attraction for me. It's generally a matter of maturity, experience, and the fact that more older women have a Traditional viewpoint than the younger women.

Women can be sexy and attractive to men at any age. My experience has been that the most important thing after age 35 to 40 is that they have to truly like and respect men. Men like the type of women who say they would rather be around men than other women, those kind remain desirable forever.

It is truly discouraging to men when the disrespect, bitterness and ridicule starts to show through. That dislike and blaming of men seems to start with a lot of women around the late thirties and, for them, it's all downhill after that. But............if they truly like men, they remain attractive and happy forever and men just gravitate to them.

That happiness, respect and affection for men is the sexiest thing of all.

Last edited:
Women can be sexy and attractive to men at any age. ...........if they truly like men, they remain attractive and happy forever and men just gravitate to them.

That happiness, respect and affection for men is the sexiest thing of all.

Very enlightened perspective. I recognize this. I will be watching your posts with interest in these matters...*winks* when I am not watching those of TheGirlNextDoor.

In my experience I have generally found that older women do have a very strong attraction for me. It's generally a matter of maturity, experience, and the fact that more older women have a Traditional viewpoint than the younger women.

th

I would enjoy continuing our discussion of older women. I find it extremely stimulating.

Hiya SMN. :2wave: Here is a Study on Older women that have been in relationships for a long period of time. Btw Welcome to the Forums of Debate Politics.
yo2.gif

Study: The Older A Woman, the More She Enjoys Sex

The older, the better? You bet! A recent study found that as time progresses in a relationship, women become more satisfied with their sex lives — while men become more satisfied with the relationship as a whole. In fact, it takes 25 years in a long-term relationship for sex to begin predicting how happy women are with their relationship. Crazy, right? Hey, for a lot of us, that's a long way off!

This information is based on new findings by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction reported by eHarmony.

The researchers aren't saying that women don't enjoy themselves in bed until 25 years into a relationship. Rather, they're explaining that over time, women become more sexually satisfied with their partners.

There are a couple of theories as to why this is happening. First, at about the 25-year mark, a lot of women are entering into menopause and no longer have to worry about the pregnancy and child-bearing that comes along with sex, so the experience is potentially more worry-free. Also, older women don't have nearly as much pressure thrown at them about "performing." They don't exactly sit around reading Cosmo hoping to find 50 more ways to please their man in bed. They're comfortable enough in their relationships to know what works.

Read more: Study: The Older A Woman, the More She Enjoys Sex | Fox News Magazine

Its the opposite for guys they say. Also the more sexual partners a man in his lifetime has the less sexually satisfied he is.

Hiya SMN. :2wave: Here is a Study on Older women that have been in relationships for a long period of time. Btw Welcome to the Forums of Debate Politics.
yo2.gif

Study: The Older A Woman, the More She Enjoys Sex

The older, the better? You bet! A recent study found that as time progresses in a relationship, women become more satisfied with their sex lives — while men become more satisfied with the relationship as a whole. In fact, it takes 25 years in a long-term relationship for sex to begin predicting how happy women are with their relationship. Crazy, right? Hey, for a lot of us, that's a long way off!

This information is based on new findings by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction reported by eHarmony.

The researchers aren't saying that women don't enjoy themselves in bed until 25 years into a relationship. Rather, they're explaining that over time, women become more sexually satisfied with their partners.

There are a couple of theories as to why this is happening. First, at about the 25-year mark, a lot of women are entering into menopause and no longer have to worry about the pregnancy and child-bearing that comes along with sex, so the experience is potentially more worry-free. Also, older women don't have nearly as much pressure thrown at them about "performing." They don't exactly sit around reading Cosmo hoping to find 50 more ways to please their man in bed. They're comfortable enough in their relationships to know what works.

Read more: Study: The Older A Woman, the More She Enjoys Sex | Fox News Magazine

Its the opposite for guys they say. Also the more sexual partners a man in his lifetime the less sexually satisfied he is.

Your welcome is most appreciated, as in your knowledge of a most delicious subject. Truly saints there are left in this world that will share the knowledge to which you now extend. Ah, but those that would attempt to draw us out into more mundane subjects. *winks*

Very enlightened perspective. I recognize this. I will be watching your posts with interest in these matters...*winks* when I am not watching those of TheGirlNextDoor.

Yeah, right! I tend to tell it like it is.

Given your viewpoint on how you treat women, I find it hard to believe that many women would put up with your particular brand of attention. The older we get, the less we put up with ****.

So my guy and I have this discussion often and he consistently tells me I am dead wrong. I think that the majority of men ( men, not boys who can't let go of their peepee yet) especially in this country have a very narrow appreciation of female beauty. He claims that youth is a different kind of beauty and that older, confident, poised women are much sexier. Hmmmmm? So here you go.....let him have it.

younger men prefer older ones ,older ones prefer younger ones ,tahts all

but experience makes one sexier

older men are sexier too

Given your viewpoint on how you treat women, I find it hard to believe that many women would put up with your particular brand of attention. The older we get, the less we put up with ****.

And THAT is a fact!

Don't count on that being the truth as much as you may believe. As women of this day age a little, many start to see the errors of their ways and look to Forrest them.

Back
Top Bottom