• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are older women still sexy?

Don't count on that being the truth as much as you may believe. As women of this day age a little, many start to see the errors of their ways and look to Forrest them.

:lamo Riiiiiiiight. Just because you have found a woman who thinks so little of herself that she allows you to beat the **** out of her, don't think for one second that that's the norm. I am in my mid-40s, as are most of my friends. I'd absolutely love to see you come around any of us and tell us we need to be beaten to be kept in line. I think you might not make it out alive.

As I said earlier, and I stand by it. The older we get, the less bull**** we put up with. Especially bull**** from men.

People get caught up in the "figure".

In truth, a womans eyes are her best feature, and admitted or not, women know this. Maybe instinctively, if not logically.

Look at the number of makeup grooming aids women use on eyes!
Pluck and shape brows, then pencil them, curl, lengthen, darken lashes, upper AND lowers, eye shadow and eye liners, and sparkles on the corners.
And contact lenses.

Then, mysteriously hide all that art behind dark glasses.

:D

a woman's eyes, can indicate intelligence, humor, vivaciousness, interest, and wisdom.

But they can also show boredom, ill humor, dullness, ennui, and sour. Spanish say cara vinagre. Vinegar face.

My wife's eyes captivated me a long time ago. I'm still happy in captivity.
And she still has a good body, but her eyes are the windows of her soul, I think someone said that.

Don't count on that being the truth as much as you may believe. As women of this day age a little, many start to see the errors of their ways and look to Forrest them.

Oh please. If dp ever has a get together, I would urge you to attend. I'd love to meet you face to face so you could attempt to spew some of thus utter nonsense without the protection of a monitor and keyboard.

People get caught up in the "figure".

In truth, a womans eyes are her best feature, and admitted or not, women know this. Maybe instinctively, if not logically.

Look at the number of makeup grooming aids women use on eyes!
Pluck and shape brows, then pencil them, curl, lengthen, darken lashes, upper AND lowers, eye shadow and eye liners, and sparkles on the corners.
And contact lenses.

Then, mysteriously hide all that art behind dark glasses.

:D

a woman's eyes, can indicate intelligence, humor, vivaciousness, interest, and wisdom.

But they can also show boredom, ill humor, dullness, ennui, and sour. Spanish say cara vinagre. Vinegar face.

My wife's eyes captivated me a long time ago. I'm still happy in captivity.
And she still has a good body, but her eyes are the windows of her soul, I think someone said that.

What a suck-up. LOL

You can have the "most beautiful eyes in the whole world" and still be a physical hag...guess who most young men will pick between a hag with "beautiful eyes" and a hot body with normal eyes?

Now older men (unless they are rich) look to other things than just physical beauty.

What a suck-up. LOL

You can have the "most beautiful eyes in the whole world" and still be a physical hag...guess who most young men will pick between a hag with "beautiful eyes" and a hot body with normal eyes?

Now older men (unless they are rich) look to other things than just physical beauty.

even if they find a hot body with beautiful eyes they may not be satisfied with it

because they are usually unsatisfied

older men are different because they know what they want or they dont want everything

but they are still men and they still look for beauty as well as character

Sex appeal has nothing to do with looks. But looks help, lol. But I'll take a fit older lady over a fit young girl ALL DAY LONG.

Examples? Salma Hayak. Smoking in From Dusk Till Dawn. MORE smoking in Here Comes The Boom. Jodi Foster. Not hot at all in Taxi, but stupid hot in The Beaver.

Rene Russo, in Thomas Crown Affair. Seen her in plenty of movies, never thought much of her. Wanted to bang her brains out in Thomas Crown.

Older women just have this look, like, THEY KNOW...they're not some young clueless thing, they know. What they want, how they want it, and exactly how to get it. Another lady, Elizabeth Shue, though I've wanted to bone her since Adventures in Babysitting, lol. Then Leaving Las Vegas came out, and I want Nicolas cage to die 1,000 deaths.

What a suck-up. LOL

Let me tell you a story, with a moral, and a TEST at the end.

A young prince was called to attend his father the king. "It's time for you to solve a quest to prove your majority and inherit power.'

The quest the king assigned was "Find out what women REALLY want!".

The prince felt he'd been given a hopeless task.
A life long friend of the prince, a very handsome charming young man, cheered him up.

"Look. It's on expense account. Party Time!"

Occasionally they'd ask the question, "Hey, anybody know what women really want? Nope? More beer all around!'

Eventually, someone directed them to an ugly old hag witch, who claimed to know the answer.

She had a price, to marry with the handsome pal of the prince.

Being a good friend, and planning a quick escape after the ceremony, the friend agreed to marry the witch.

"Women want to be in control of their own lives.' she said

The prince hurried to the palace, because true or not, he believed his dad would accept the answer as solution to the quest.

Back at the bridal suite, the bride informs her new husband, that since she WAS a witch, after all, she did NOT have to be ugly and old.

She gave him the option, she'd be beautiful in public and heinous to view in private, or beautiful in private and horribly ugly in public.

Put yourself in the grooms place, and choose. :)

A young prince was called to attend his father the king. "It's time for you to solve a quest to prove your majority and inherit power.'

A life long friend of the prince, a very handsome charming young man, cheered him up.

Occasionally they'd ask the question, "Hey, anybody know what women really want? Nope? More beer all around!'

Eventually, someone directed them to an ugly old hag witch, who claimed to know the answer.

Being a good friend, and planning a quick escape after the ceremony, the friend agreed to marry the witch.

The prince hurried to the palace, because true or not, he believed his dad would accept the answer as solution to the quest.

Back at the bridal suite, the bride informs her new husband, that since she WAS a witch, after all, she did NOT have to be ugly and old.

She gave him the option, she'd be beautiful in public and heinous to view in private, or beautiful in private and horribly ugly in public.

Moral of the story.....seek not to understand. Seek only to appreciate and enjoy.......while keeping the tab open for those times when nothing else works:lol:

I'll go private on that one. That's why we have DVD players and microwavable popcorn.

Moral of the story.....seek not to understand. Seek only to appreciate and enjoy.......while keeping the tab open for those times when nothing else works:lol:

Care to make a choice, arm candy, or private bliss?

anyone, everyone, choose?

Sex appeal has nothing to do with looks. But looks help, lol. But I'll take a fit older lady over a fit young girl ALL DAY LONG.

Examples? Salma Hayak. Smoking in From Dusk Till Dawn. MORE smoking in Here Comes The Boom. Jodi Foster. Not hot at all in Taxi, but stupid hot in The Beaver.

Rene Russo, in Thomas Crown Affair. Seen her in plenty of movies, never thought much of her. Wanted to bang her brains out in Thomas Crown.

Older women just have this look, like, THEY KNOW...they're not some young clueless thing, they know. What they want, how they want it, and exactly how to get it. Another lady, Elizabeth Shue, though I've wanted to bone her since Adventures in Babysitting, lol. Then Leaving Las Vegas came out, and I want Nicolas cage to die 1,000 deaths.

Agreed. You know Rene Russo is almost 60?? And stunning. And while we are talking about stunning, Helen Mirren is almost 70. Raquel Welch is 72.

I am not a man, but I am trying to think like one. I would venture to guess that the groom would choose to have the hot wife in private, and the ugly wife in public. That way, he could bang the hot wife in private, then go to singles bars and slip off the ring. Or...... he could bang the scullery maid in private, and have the hot wife for the public eye.

Agreed. You know Rene Russo is almost 60?? And stunning. And while we are talking about stunning, Helen Mirren is almost 70. Raquel Welch is 72.

Don't know those other two, but yeah, as long as her demeanor is anything like it was in Thomas Crown (aggressive, determined, almost predatory) I'd screw the **** out of her, and ask for seconds.

I am not a man, but I am trying to think like one. I would venture to guess that the groom would choose to have the hot wife in private, and the ugly wife in public. That way, he could bang the hot wife in private, then go to singles bars and slip off the ring. Or...... he could bang the scullery maid in private, and have the hot wife for the public eye.

BZZZZZTTT!!!! Wrong answer!

I can close my eyes in the bedroom but can't close everyone else's in public:lamo

I'd let her choose. I'd WANT to bang the hottie, and be faithful to the hag in public, but...her body, her choice.

Please read into that with a certain other topic not to be named, lol.

I'll go private on that one. That's why we have DVD players and microwavable popcorn.

Conclusion of story:

The groom tells the witch bride, he isn't the shallow person she assumes and he WAS paying attention.
"If women want to control their own lives, then it's for YOU to choose yourself, when you will be beautiful and not!"

Sucking up pays.

She responded, ' Since it's MY choice, I prefer to be beautiful ALL the time"

My own take on the story is, nobody can be in control of their own life. We all have obligations and demands on us.

But assuming my wife would choose to be beautiful ALL the time, given that power, then I HELP her feel beautiful all the time.

And sucking up PAYS! :D

Let me tell you a story, with a moral, and a TEST at the end...

Sorry bud, I fell asleep after I read "tell you a story..."

I thought we were discussing reality here, or at least personal opinions of same. I provided mine, and that's all that's necessary. :coffeepap

Sorry bud, I fell asleep after I read "tell you a story..."

I thought we were discussing reality here, or at least personal opinions of same. I provided mine, and that's all that's necessary. :coffeepap

Reality is only a personal perception, and moralistic "reality" has been often expressed as parable or allegory. The story is applicable to feminine beauty, and 'the eye of the beholder".

If I wanted my wife to NEVER leave the house, I wouldn't need locks, just a few dozen mirrors for her to wander between! :D

Early in our relationship I accused her of being "a little vain."

She replied, "Soy mujer!"

Last edited:
Oh please. If dp ever has a get together, I would urge you to attend. I'd love to meet you face to face so you could attempt to spew some of thus utter nonsense without the protection of a monitor and keyboard.

Caution, that security goes both ways and purely for the same of open and honest communication, I go armed almost every time I leave my home. Just saying.

:lamo Riiiiiiiight. Just because you have found a woman who thinks so little of herself that she allows you to beat the **** out of her, don't think for one second that that's the norm. I am in my mid-40s, as are most of my friends. I'd absolutely love to see you come around any of us and tell us we need to be beaten to be kept in line. I think you might not make it out alive.

As I said earlier, and I stand by it. The older we get, the less bull**** we put up with. Especially bull**** from men.

You have seriously misread part of who I am. I'm not out to change any woman's view of themselves. I will go out of my way not to associate with any woman who I don't believe is proper but I'm not here to change them. I WILL (and have) stop and inform women that I can't help them with their car trouble because of the NOW sticker on their bumper.

Don't know those other two, but yeah, as long as her demeanor is anything like it was in Thomas Crown (aggressive, determined, almost predatory) I'd screw the **** out of her, and ask for seconds.

You don't know who Raquel Welch is? What rock have you been hiding under?

This is Raquel Welch. She is 72.

knockout.jpg

This is Helen Mirren. She is 70.

article-1336072957924-12e6fe3e000005dc-769923_636x353.jpg

Caution, that security goes both ways and purely for the same of open and honest communication, I go armed almost every time I leave my home. Just saying.

Yup. You certainly need to be armed in case a woman mouths off to you.

Back
Top Bottom