• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aoc

The Squad loves ANTIFA. And obviously AOC loves them.
If the NRA can be declared a terrorist organization, then surely there is room for the boys in black.

antifa.JPG

Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement
Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN

So AOC and her band of Merry Pranksters were raising money for antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protesters. Is this the type of action you condone from a Representative?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa | The Daily Caller
'Squad' Democrats whip up donations for activists arrested in antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protest
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley push fundraiser for arrested 'Straight Pride' protesters - Washington Times
AOC Now Raising Money To Help Bail ANTIFA Out Of Jail!
AOC Now Raising Money To Help Bail ANTIFA Out Of Jail! – We Love Trump

View attachment 67263047

There's NOTHING about her politics that I support. But the entertainment value of the way she keeps the Trump heads exploding, is worth her salary alone. She's like a democrat version of Trump.

There's NOTHING about her politics that I support. But the entertainment value of the way she keeps the Trump heads exploding, is worth her salary alone. She's like a democrat version of Trump.

Except she can speak in complete sentences and has bigger hands.

So AOC and her band of Merry Pranksters were raising money for antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protesters. Is this the type of action you condone from a Representative?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa | The Daily Caller
'Squad' Democrats whip up donations for activists arrested in antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protest
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley push fundraiser for arrested 'Straight Pride' protesters - Washington Times

View attachment 67263047

LGBT is associated with Antifa?
Be careful don't hurt yourself stretching yourself that far.

No actual proof that it is antifa, just protesters. I thought the ones who got arrested were idiots for basically attacking the police after the straight pride people had left. They said the police were protecting the straight pride people so they got upset. Which was stupid that's why the police were there, to prevent violence on either side.

I think every Democrat in the house needs to make a statement saying they don't condone Antifa.

Pelosi already did that

View attachment 67263047

Mmmm... me love me some Daily Caller and some Washington Times. Fair and balanced reporting :lamo

And I think you should live in the land of reality. Looks like both of us will be disappointed.

All US extremist killings in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism: report - Business Insider

I am kind of confused by your statement. You don't think that antifa tactics are something that should be denounced? Do you think antifa performs in a manner that most people would approve of?

Pointing out that someone else does something wrong does not change the fact that antifa tactics are not something to be proud of. So not really sure why you put the link there.

Mmmm... me love me some Daily Caller and some Washington Times. Fair and balanced reporting :lamo

Which facts are you dismissing/denying? Does your attitude imply support for ANTIFA?:poke

Which facts are you dismissing/denying? Does your attitude imply support for ANTIFA?:poke

Oh, yeah. I'm a yuuuuuuuuuuuge antifa supporter. antifa are a fragmented group that show up to counter-protest racists. That's all they are. They are thugs just like the racist ****-nuts they riot against. **** all of them!

Oh, yeah. I'm a yuuuuuuuuuuuge antifa supporter. antifa are a fragmented group that show up to counter-protest racists. That's all they are. They are thugs just like the racist ****-nuts they riot against. **** all of them!

I just like the bandanas. I show up just to so I have an opportunity to display my bandana collection; it's the only place it makes sense to wear them.

Oh lookie. Another “I Hate AOC” thread! :lol:

I get to the point where I just about forget about her, and then someone on the Right brings her up and I have to think about her again.
Shrewd dealers they are, for sure.

As Acadia pointed out, if this were a Republican, we'd have a roar of librul condemnation.

As it is, the weak ad hom of childishly attacking one of the THREE sources provided.

Libruls need to lay off the TDS - it's more whack than crack.

de2ab777937d79c1706dc0dd51d500bb44c408493655d8056ac76b7aba0ded6d.jpg
Doubtful.
Crack can kill a bitch. "TDS" is made up snowflakery.

Attachments

• whitney_houston.jpg
    whitney_houston.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 19
Rep Cortez is a tyro. She seems more concerned with soundbites than working on legislation.

View attachment 67263047

I dunno. I'm not seeing any laws being violated.
Just because I may not like it, consider it ill thought out, ill-considered, ill-conceived, that doesn't mean that its immediately against the law.
AOC has rights to do things she chooses to do, support causes I disagree with, just as everyone else does.

Kinda goes into the 'well that figures' file.

I applaud her action in that regard, She is one person, how many Democrats are in the house currently?

How many Republicans condemned the white supremacists?

Back
Top Bottom