• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aoc

nitroexpress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So AOC and her band of Merry Pranksters were raising money for antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protesters. Is this the type of action you condone from a Representative?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa | The Daily Caller
'Squad' Democrats whip up donations for activists arrested in antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protest
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley push fundraiser for arrested 'Straight Pride' protesters - Washington Times
AOC Now Raising Money To Help Bail ANTIFA Out Of Jail!
AOC Now Raising Money To Help Bail ANTIFA Out Of Jail! – We Love Trump

AOC.JPG

So AOC and her band of Merry Pranksters were raising money for antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protesters. Is this the type of action you condone from a Representative?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Promotes Fundraiser For Boston Protesters Associated With Antifa | The Daily Caller
'Squad' Democrats whip up donations for activists arrested in antifa-fueled 'Straight Pride' protest
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley push fundraiser for arrested 'Straight Pride' protesters - Washington Times

View attachment 67263047

Huh. So you hate political and free speech?

Color me unsurprised, comrade.

View attachment 67263047

Careful, she is coming for you !!

And here we thought Hilldog Derangement Syndrome was over the top, and along comes a post such as this..

I'm suspicious of anyone whose stated opinion is that Norm McDonald made the best stand-up comedy album ever.

Huh. So you hate political and free speech?

Color me unsurprised, comrade.

Seems he likes political and free speech, because he exercised his in calling out her actions as stupid.

Imagine if Dan Crenshaw or Ted Cruz tweeted out support for the "Proud Boys" akin to this. "Hey, support the Proud Boys and donate to their bail fund for when they punch cops in the face and get arrested".
That's pretty much what the Squad just supported with Antifa and the wackos who like to call themselves "counter protesters".

btw, I love that AOC hates on white people during the day, then sleeps with her gingy bf at night.

Imagine if Dan Crenshaw or Ted Cruz tweeted out support for the "Proud Boys" akin to this. "Hey, support the Proud Boys and donate to their bail fund for when they punch cops in the face and get arrested".
That's pretty much what the Squad just supported with Antifa and the wackos who like to call themselves "counter protesters".

btw, I love that AOC hates on white people during the day, then sleeps with her gingy bf at night.

Huh. I love how you try and pass off your delusions as reality.

View attachment 67263047

No actual proof that it is antifa, just protesters. I thought the ones who got arrested were idiots for basically attacking the police after the straight pride people had left. They said the police were protecting the straight pride people so they got upset. Which was stupid that's why the police were there, to prevent violence on either side.

I think every Democrat in the house needs to make a statement saying they don't condone Antifa.

View attachment 67263047

Try:
welovereality.com

Yo. You forgot Breitbart and The Daily Stormer.

View attachment 67263047

As Acadia pointed out, if this were a Republican, we'd have a roar of librul condemnation.

As it is, the weak ad hom of childishly attacking one of the THREE sources provided.

Libruls need to lay off the TDS - it's more whack than crack.

View attachment 67263047

Did she set up a go fund me?? I'd like to contribute, if so.

View attachment 67263047

I honestly don't care what Russia's opinion is thank you.

No actual proof that it is antifa, just protesters. I thought the ones who got arrested were idiots for basically attacking the police after the straight pride people had left. They said the police were protecting the straight pride people so they got upset. Which was stupid that's why the police were there, to prevent violence on either side.

I think every Democrat in the house needs to make a statement saying they don't condone Antifa.

And I think you should live in the land of reality. Looks like both of us will be disappointed.

All US extremist killings in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism: report - Business Insider

View attachment 67263047

Let me get this straight (and be sure to correct me if I rash judged.) The group included some antifa members. They sent out a request for bail money before the demonstration. AOC links to them before the demonstration. So she is guilty of somehow condoning the violence that had yet to occur, and is therefore evil.

I may have misread the date on her post, but the appeal seemed to talk about an upcoming demo.

AOC really got into people's heads, hasn't she?

P.S. Notice that I didn't bring up a whataboutism-like comment concerning Trump's many calls for violence, lawbreaking, and offers to pay for his supporters legal fees.

As Acadia pointed out, if this were a Republican, we'd have a roar of librul condemnation.

As it is, the weak ad hom of childishly attacking one of the THREE sources provided.

Libruls need to lay off the TDS - it's more whack than crack.

None of the sources are reputable, and they're all hard RW hack sites.

It's nothing any twump-worshiping faux-conservatives would understand.

Back
Top Bottom