• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone Believe Trump Doesn't Know About QAnon?

Does Trump Know About QAnon?

• Trump usually tells the truth, so I doubt he knows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump who? QAnon what?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People who don't care that the sitting POTUS is an extreme pathological liar, with a narcissism complex the size of Jupiter, are free to just ignore the thread completely.
Bullshiting.jpg

In the NBC interview he claimed he knew nothing about QAnon but then a couple of sentences later offered up information about them by claiming they are militantly opposed to abortion. Therefore, and this should come as a surprise to no one, President Trump lied about being ignorant concerning QAnon.

Even if he was being truthful, which he wasn't, then voters should be asking why the president is ignorant of common everyday knowledge. That is executive negligence if President Trump's claims of ignorance were true, which they are not. The man in the president's office is a mendacious, indifferent boob who is not fit to hold that office. However he was legally elected to it so it must be American voters who correct their error. Mr. Trump will not change so change presidents.

While the voters are at it, elect a republican House of Representatives and a democratic Senate to shake up the complacent politicians in each branch of Congress.

Then when he's out of office prosecute former President Trump and if found guilty then let him spend much if not all of the rest of his life in ADX Prison in Colorado.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

No, the actual translation is "you ain't worth the time".

Some people don't know anything about politics or current events, so they think you're obliged to spoon feed them everything he can't be bothered to learn for themselves. It's pretty much the same with religion.

Last edited:
Not that I believe in QAnon, but I do think it's funny that it's probably the same people who made lame and unfunny "Jefferey Epstein didn't kill himself jokes" who now vent moral outrage over Trump not denying the existence of Satanic pedophile cults.
Pay attention. He is not denying their existence. He says he doesn't know anything about them. Trumpsters, does djt's lack of awareness (or perhaps inability to learn) scare you at all? He was asked about qanon a month ago and said he didn't know about it then. A month later the same answer? Is he a liar or just ignorant.

I never heard of Qanon until about a month ago. Someone asked me to watch a long video. I watched about half - and then searched some of the claims - specifically that Mel Gibson repeatedly said that many people in Hollywood are cannibals and drink human blood. Researching made it clear Mel Gibson clearly denies ever saying anything like nor makes that claim - with nothing on video or in writing to contradict him. Therefore there was no reason to watch anymore of the video or bother with anything by Qanon - whatever or whoever that is. I never heard of Proud Boys until a few weeks ago either.

Yes, I believe the President had never heard of Qanon. Those are cheap shot questions anyway. There are 1,001 radical groups from every direction out there, real and unreal, that come and go. Partisans - foremost progressive Democratic partisans - tend to be intensely paranoid, extremely into conspiracy theories, and are emotionally unstable with constant fits of blind rage, hatred and fear - with this dictated to them by television and other propagandists of the richest people and corporations on earth.

Candidly, I don't give a damn about the source of information. I don't care if the source is a saint or the devil. I don't care how the information was obtained if it involved government and politics. I singularly care about what are the real facts and what truth, if any, do those facts reveal? I do not count anything for which the source is "a source said" or any info for which there is no evidence and no actual name - only someone saying" someone else without a name told me..." as that is absolutely nothing. Given Biden's demand that Democrats must not accept facts and that most Democrats agree that facts are irrelevant, there is no reason to believe 3rd party allegations since lying to obtain goals is part of Democratic Party dogma.

Ur view abt tr

Ur view is controversial

Welcome to DP! Did you notice the following rule when you signed up?

7. English - All threads will be in the English language. Threads and posts which are not in English may be edited or deleted at the discretion of a Moderator.
Please include translations with any posts that are not in English.

Pay attention. He is not denying their existence. He says he doesn't know anything about them. Trumpsters, does djt's lack of awareness (or perhaps inability to learn) scare you at all? He was asked about qanon a month ago and said he didn't know about it then. A month later the same answer? Is he a liar or just ignorant.
Or maybe President Trump is a busy man and not a paranoid kook searching out any and every boogeyman to be afraid of.

Qanon is nothing - but wow does Qanon now live your brain! There are a trillion wacko blogs, YouTube videos and emails. You apparently search for any you can be terrified of and therefore to be consumed in hate over as endless vast conspiracies against you - at least in so many of your messages.

As I posted, even if someone had ever posted about Qanon or not, I certainly never took notice nor see any reason why I should care. I did watch part of an alleged Qanon video, what it claimed was false, so I would never bother with anything by Qanon again.

BTW, according to Democratic Party and most Democrats on this forum's claim that there is no organized Antifa and it is just an idea - because it gives no physical address nor lists any organization members - then Qanon doesn't exist either and is just an idea.

Qanon is just "an idea."

...Well come on now. Trump says he does not know who they are but had no problem quoting them in the past:

So there you go he quotes people he does NOT know. Makes sense.

Botton line is Trump lies so much its past pathetic

Its pathetic and no different then his telling neo Nazis to stand by and then pretenings he does not know who it is he told to stand by.

Trump's grandfather and father were pro Nazi and KKK members. He probably doesn't know about that either.

Bottom line: Trump has lied so many times, no one listens anymore. He's just become a pathetic parody of himself.

(Sigh) Trump OFTEN retweets things he sees on Twitter, and he also tweets his own "opinions" about things on Twitter. That does not mean he knows anything about the source, just that it was "Tweeted."

I don't use Twitter but I am often made aware of many, many, many foolish, irresponsible, silly, nasty, false, lying, astounding, etc., points and opinion tweets AND retweets from all sorts of sources by other users.

Few rarely seem to care whether the information is factual, opinion, misrepresentations, etc..

IMO Trump is no different except in one way...he is the first President to use it to bypass normal MSM channels to directly address the general population and the world.

I am not surprised that he uses it like just about anyone else who does. 🤷‍♂️

(Sigh) Trump OFTEN retweets things he sees on Twitter, and he also tweets his own "opinions" about things on Twitter. That does not mean he knows anything about the source, just that it was "Tweeted."

I don't use Twitter but I am often made aware of many, many, many foolish, irresponsible, silly, nasty, false, lying, astounding, etc., points and opinion tweets AND retweets from all sorts of sources by other users.

Few rarely seem to care whether the information is factual, opinion, misrepresentations, etc..

IMO Trump is no different except in one way...he is the first President to use it to bypass normal MSM channels to directly address the general population and the world.

I am not surprised that he uses it like just about anyone else who does. 🤷‍♂️

giphy.gif

Other.

Trump knows about QAnon, but doesn't pay attention to anything but the stuff he likes about it, so he doesn't "KNOW" about QAnon, beyond retweeting them if he finds something he likes, and assuming his press team doesn't stop him.

It's the same way he doesn't know about anything.

He doesn't care to remember the parts that really matter, only retaining the bullshit he found useful/entertaining/flattering.

Welcome to DP! Did you notice the following rule when you signed up?

For some people "Textglish" is the same thing as "English".

Others are simply unable to either spell or construct grammatical sentences.

He loves Qanon more than he loves "the poorly educated"....ahh but I repeat myself.

There is no online conservative that doesn’t know about Qanon, let alone me that posts to debatepoliticsdotcom.

So disingenuous.
His schtick is to proclaim independence while pushing gop talking points simultaneously.

Oh you mean like:

Q predicted that big tech was going to be destroyed and Zuck run out of the country.
He said Hillary arrest was imminent
He said something would happen to Snowden
He said they were taking down the Roths and Soros
He said we would find out what happened to Seth Rich in June
He said they were pushing Q signs and shirts at rallies to force the media to ask about Q and force Q out into the open, right before Trump stopped letting people into rallies if they had Q signs or shirts
He said Hillary and Obama were going to Gitmo
He said they were restructuring the Fed
He said they were going to FISA declas before the midterms
He said the cabal had withheld cures for diseases that they were going to release
He said they were about to drop a video of Hillary killing/raping kids on Epstein Island
He said that alien visitation was real and Roswell would be exposed
He said July was the month the world learns the TRUTH!
He said 11/11 was going to be some kind of grand celebration and military parade to celebrate the dismantling of the cabal
He said the midterm elections were safe, no voter fraud
He said the senate would vote 53/47 to confirm Kav
He said 2018 would be GLORIOUS!
He said they were going to take down the Pope

source for above :

Well come on now. Trump says he does not know who they are but had no problem quoting them in the past:

So there you go he quotes people he does NOT know. Makes sense.

Botton line is Trump lies so much its past pathetic

Its pathetic and no different then his telling neo Nazis to stand by and then pretenings he does not know who it is he told to stand by.

Trump's grandfather and father were pro Nazi and KKK members. He probably doesn't know about that either.

Bottom line: Trump has lied so many times, no one listens anymore. He's just become a pathetic parody of himself.

I guess you missed out on how JFK Jr. was going to come out of hiding and trump was to replace Pence with him I think it was, yesterday...

When you know that he watches TV a lot, how could you believe he doesn’t

To be fair, I don't know that Trump watches a lot of TV, and I do believe there's far more info about QAnon on the internet than on the TV.

But I could be wrong.

Side question: if one of Qanon's biggest beliefs (perhaps main belief?) is that Trump is the savior, what happens if he loses the election? Does Qanon go "poof" or do they hope that Trump runs again in 2024?
Most likely Q will spin another theory. Trump actually won but he's running the country in a secret bunker. Biden is actually in a home for victims of severe dementia and need 24 hour care to change his diapers etc. A double in in the White House pretends to be Biden but works for Trump. The big indictment of the whole Biden family and Kamala Harris and all the Clintons is just around the corner. RBG was executed already to pave the way.

Of course the refused - they were idiot bills. I'm not confused at all. The passed the bills that made sense. How many GOP bills did Pelosi and Schumer kill?
If the bills were bad, why didn't the Republicans do their job and vote them down?

Regardless of what the polls on tv say, every poll on here is strongly suggesting trump is going to lose.

Very similar to how Republicans are full buy in on the fraud President OrangeGlow, the lot of them are full buy in on QAnon.

Which makes sense, the only standard for the buy in for Trump or QAnon is having an IQ below their shoe size.

If the bills were bad, why didn't the Republicans do their job and vote them down?
Ask them. Probably decided they were even worth the effort. When something smells like shit you don't have to taste it to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom