• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone Believe Trump Doesn't Know About QAnon?

Does Trump Know About QAnon?

• Trump usually tells the truth, so I doubt he knows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump who? QAnon what?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Translation: I made a positive claim I can't meet my burden of proof on, so I throw in the towel and concede the argument.
No, the actual translation is "you ain't worth the time".

I don't know about much of anything about QAnon, and I am not interested in knowing much of anything about QAnon. I make my own decisions about what I like and don't, need to know and don't need to know about.

I don't think Trump knows much about QAnon either, because IMO why should he? 🤷‍♂️

There is no online conservative that doesn’t know about Qanon, let alone me that posts to debatepoliticsdotcom.

So disingenuous.

You don't believe QAnon exists?

or

You don't believe any of the idiocy QAnon stands for?
I don't believe there is some agent relaying information to people under the pseudonym "QAnon".

I don't really know what it "stands" for. My understanding is that it's not a political movement in the sense that they "stand" for anything. Rather it's a whistleblower who is exposing some of the nefarious aspects/actors in our government.

Last edited:
I don't think Trump knows much about QAnon either, because IMO why should he?

For the same reasons you/he should know just enough about the KKK to be able to denounce it publicly as a dangerous bunch of insanity.

You can't be paying any attention to the coming elections at all if you don't know anything at all about QAnon.

It's making news around the world.
https://www.bbc.com/news/53498434
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-is-qanon-what-we-know-about-the-conspiracy-theory-11597694801
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/16/in-qanon-linked-us-candidates-populism-meets-conspiracy

Not to mention there's been dozens of threads here about QAnon.

I don't believe there is some agent relaying information to people under the pseudonym "QAnon".

I don't really know what it "stands" for. My understand is that it's not a political movement in the sense that they "stand" for anything. Rather it's a whistleblower who is exposing some of the nefarious aspects/actors in our government.

Do you believe there's a group of people who identify with and support QAnon?

This isn't hard. See the links in my previous post.

It's a movement. A group. A nutty conspiracy group that's off-the-rails crazy.

Do you believe there's a group of people who identify with and support QAnon?

This isn't hard. See the links in my previous post.

It's a movement. A group. A nutty conspiracy group that's off-the-rails crazy.
Obviously there is.

However, I think most people who believe in QAnon and support it are probably clueless baby boomers. Most of them are probably decent folk. They're not the smartest and at worst are totally clueless on the big issues, but they're inquisitive and I think their heart is the right place. You have to remember that many people were brought up to believe that their institutions were designed to help them and support them.

When it turned out that was not the case and that our elites routinely lie to enrich themselves and participate in other dirty stuff, this came as a shock to many people.

Obviously there is.

However, I think most people who believe in QAnon and support it are probably clueless baby boomers. Most of them are probably decent folk. They're not the smartest and at worst are totally clueless on the big issues, but they're inquisitive and I think their heart is the right place. You have to remember that many people were brought up to believe that their institutions were designed to help them and support them.

When it turned out that was not the case and that our elites routinely lie to enrich themselves and participate in other dirty stuff, this came as a shock to many people.

You really need to google QAnon and read a bit about what it is and what they believe.

Maybe then you'll stop indirectly making excuses for the "nice honest folks" that believe that shit.

You really need to google QAnon and read a bit about what it is and what they believe.

Maybe then you'll stop indirectly making excuses for the "nice honest folks" that believe that shit.
My general understanding is that they believe that many politicians are in some sort of Satanic pedophilic cabal which Trump is eventually going to purge because he's chosen or something.

Outside of the prophetical nonsense about Trump being the savior, this stuff is probably loosely true. Time and time again we've seen politicians ousted as being sexual hedonists and total degenerates who associate with some really bad characters. You only have to look as far as Jefferey Epstein, Anthony Wiener, Bill Clinton, so on and so fourth to confirm that these kinds of people really do exist.

Anyone with sense would readily admit that these people exist and there's probably an over representation of them in positions of power compared to the general population. I didn't even know this was a controversial thing to say.

Side question: if one of Qanon's biggest beliefs (perhaps main belief?) is that Trump is the savior, what happens if he loses the election? Does Qanon go "poof" or do they hope that Trump runs again in 2024?

If its worth anything, Qanon is just Russian spam. Most people figured that out. Do they go poof? No they just change shape and story. Spam is here forever...like syphilis you know.

It’s amazing how opposed the democrats are to prosecuting pedophiles

For the same reasons you/he should know just enough about the KKK to be able to denounce it publicly as a dangerous bunch of insanity.

You can't be paying any attention to the coming elections at all if you don't know anything at all about QAnon.

It's making news around the world.
https://www.bbc.com/news/53498434
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-is-qanon-what-we-know-about-the-conspiracy-theory-11597694801
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/16/in-qanon-linked-us-candidates-populism-meets-conspiracy

Not to mention there's been dozens of threads here about QAnon.

Making "news around the world" is no justification.

IMO the MSM and several international outlets are CREATING "news" on a daily basis, not reporting it.

I liken this QAnon stuff as equivalent to "Pizzagate" which I've also ignored as a silly consipracy theory which had no effect on my election decision-making process.

Seems to me that most of the "conspiracy theories" have been coming from purveyors on the Left. Starting with "Russia Collusion" and just running with any and every B.S. attack they can create out of thin air. 🤷‍♂️

As for Trump not "denouncing" things whenever and wherever asked? I've already argued this is liken to The Maoist Cultural Revolution's "virtue signaling" requirements, having to constantly prove one's "purity of thought" on demand.

Trump has already denounced all sorts of things, and I don't believe he (or anyone else for that matter) should be required to do so over and over just to temporarily appease people like yourself...until the NEXT demand to do so again or be labeled "evil."

IMO he could denounce and denounce things, as he already has, until he was blue in the face; it would not move your side one iota toward giving him credit for it.

Last edited:
Oh right.....it's all "fake news" from the "msm press".

Damn that constitution and bill of rights and crap....

The whole planet is "out to get the savior and dear leader of the free world".

Every prediction made by QAnon has failed to materialise. It's just a stupid 4chan troll who suckered stupid Trumpers in.

Its amazing how his cult eats right out of hands.

pT15MLs.gif

They adore him even more when he can't remembuuuurrrrrrrr.

Really this is what you have? Democrats are pedophiles? Really? That's it? That's your best shot?

Easy when you are anonymous to call people you do not know pedophiles when you think you disagree with their political views. Its also childish. Then again its what you have been reduced to and mimmick from Trump and that is sad.

Not that I believe in QAnon, but I do think it's funny that it's probably the same people who made lame and unfunny "Jefferey Epstein didn't kill himself jokes" who now vent moral outrage over Trump not denying the existence of Satanic pedophile cults.

Actually Trump believes in Satanic pedophile cults. To him, the Democratic party is one.

I don't know about much of anything about QAnon, and I am not interested in knowing much of anything about QAnon. I make my own decisions about what I like and don't, need to know and don't need to know about.

I don't think Trump knows much about QAnon either, because IMO why should he? 🤷‍♂️

They fluff his ego which is the most important thing to him. He just says he doesn't know because he doesn't want it to be revealed

Every prediction made by QAnon has failed to materialise. It's just a stupid 4chan troll who suckered stupid Trumpers in.

Oh you mean like:

Q predicted that big tech was going to be destroyed and Zuck run out of the country.
He said Hillary arrest was imminent
He said something would happen to Snowden
He said they were taking down the Roths and Soros
He said we would find out what happened to Seth Rich in June
He said they were pushing Q signs and shirts at rallies to force the media to ask about Q and force Q out into the open, right before Trump stopped letting people into rallies if they had Q signs or shirts
He said Hillary and Obama were going to Gitmo
He said they were restructuring the Fed
He said they were going to FISA declas before the midterms
He said the cabal had withheld cures for diseases that they were going to release
He said they were about to drop a video of Hillary killing/raping kids on Epstein Island
He said that alien visitation was real and Roswell would be exposed
He said July was the month the world learns the TRUTH!
He said 11/11 was going to be some kind of grand celebration and military parade to celebrate the dismantling of the cabal
He said the midterm elections were safe, no voter fraud
He said the senate would vote 53/47 to confirm Kav
He said 2018 would be GLORIOUS!
He said they were going to take down the Pope

source for above :

Well come on now. Trump says he does not know who they are but had no problem quoting them in the past:

So there you go he quotes people he does NOT know. Makes sense.

Botton line is Trump lies so much its past pathetic

Its pathetic and no different then his telling neo Nazis to stand by and then pretenings he does not know who it is he told to stand by.

Trump's grandfather and father were pro Nazi and KKK members. He probably doesn't know about that either.

Bottom line: Trump has lied so many times, no one listens anymore. He's just become a pathetic parody of himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom