• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any Reason to Hit A Man?

Any Reason to Hit A Man?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Is there Any Reason to Hit A Man? Some people are saying that insulting another man's wife is justified. What other reasons are justified for a person to hit a man?

What about a guy tying to meet a woman and he says something inappropriate like, "damn girl , you hot as shit and I would pound that ass"? Can she slap him like we see in just about every other movie?

Dad is aggressively screaming at kids? Can he be hit?

Is There Any Reason to Hit A Man?

Last edited:
Is there Any Reason to Hit A Man? Some people are saying that insulting another man's wife is justified. What other reasons are justified for a person to hit a man?

What about a guy tying to meet a woman and he says something inappropriate like, "damn girl , you hot as shit and I would pound that ass"? Can she slap him like we see in just about every other movie?

Self defense

Seems like a rather lazy way to try to get people to say something that violates the zero tolerance policy on calls for violence if you ask me . . .

0.2/10 potatoes

Seems like a rather lazy way to try to get people to say something that violates the zero tolerance policy on calls for violence if you ask me . . .

0.2/10 potatoes
Didn't even think of that. This is not an attempt to do that. And nobody is calling for violence... just trying to identify when it is OK for a man to be struck by another person.

A LEO can!

0.2/10 potatoes

This is the trolling post, not his.

I would say sure

If someone was harassing a family, or abused them in some way I would say hitting them would be appropriate. Depending on the type of harassment or abuse of course.

If a grown adult was harassing a child under say 10, enough to make them scared and or cry hard, hitting that adult rather than calling police would be OK in my opinion. How hard depends on what was done

Flush this thread.

There is no excuse, outside of war, to raise your hand against someone else other than your own defense or defense of another.

Perhaps when that individual inanely suggests taking the adult kids away from the man because he slapped someone else - I would think the man would have sufficient cause to hit that individual, yeah - if for no other reason than to slap some basic common sense into them.

Does anyone really care about what happened with Smith and Rock? I know I don't.

Does anyone really care about what happened with Smith and Rock? I know I don't.

I'll grant that it's a nice distraction from people being disemboweled in the streets of Ukranian cities, but that's about it.

Rich dude slaps rich dude at awards show. Whether or not it's staged, it's acting.

I'll grant that it's a nice distraction from people being disemboweled in the streets of Ukranian cities, but that's about it.

Rich dude slaps rich dude at awards show. Whether or not it's staged, it's acting.
I am sure Rock preferred being slapped over being canceled. Comedians walk a fine line.
No one would be talking about the Oscars today

Perhaps when that individual inanely suggests taking the adult kids away from the man because he slapped someone else - I would think the man would have sufficient cause to hit that individual, yeah - if for no other reason than to slap some basic common sense into them.
So it is OK to hit a man. For a suggestion. Got it.

There are LOTS of reasons...you just dont do it. The exception of course is in the name of defense..imminent threat.

Back
Top Bottom