• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any Reason to Hit A Man?

Any Reason to Hit A Man?

• Total voters
I'm more ~pissed off~ because two of my threads were flushed because the moderator didn't know any better. ----

I gotta try to keep my expectations very low for DP.
Life can be unfair and difficult. It even happens here at DP! Sigh....😂

I'm more ~pissed off~ because two of my threads were flushed because the moderator didn't know any better. ----

I gotta try to keep my expectations very low for DP.
Poor thing...

No, Bod###va, based on the content of your recent posts at least - I think you're a long, looong, looooong ways from "got it."
what are you referring too?

...aaaaaaaaand you just proved it.
Dude, I understand that you think I am not getting something. What I am doing is challenging you to show what it is. That is making an argument... not just an accusation. You can't do that because I have been running you about and it clearly illustrates that you are the one that does not get it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom