• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another school bus beating?

A grown man should not be afraid to step in. Its on camera in the bus, so his actions would be taped and he would be justified.
I know what it is.
He probably lives in the same neighborhood as those animals and dont want to have to deal with his house being vandalized or his car burned to the ground.

The man was 60 years old and I can't blame him for not wanting to take on 3 thugs. We don't know his medical condition but I can't imagine he would be able to win against 3 Young strong men.

The man was 60 years old and I can't blame him for not wanting to take on 3 thugs. We don't know his medical condition but I can't imagine he would be able to win against 3 Young strong men.

Well, all that may be true. But sometimes in life you have to put yourself second to what is going on right in front of you.
Had that boy died, not a far fetched outcome, then what.
"Yea, I watched them beat him to death, but I was too chicken **** to at least try to stop them". I would go home and kill myself.
Oh and 60s? So what, thats like the new 40s. Just check out "epic bearded man" whoopin'" azz on the AC transit bus a couple years ago.
Even Geraldo is doing selfies at 70.

Last edited:
We have to show understanding and sensitivity. Those three 15 year olds were justifiably angry that their great grandparents were slaves and may have been owned by the white 13 year old's great grandparents. So, really, it is quite understandable and you can't blame those kids. :roll:

:shock: :roll:

Last edited:
The parents are the foundation for a child's direction in life. No, parents cannot always dictate the behaviors of their children, but they do lay the foundation for what the child values, and how he/she relates to his fellow humans. If a child never learns, or is not shown that people should treat each other with mutual respect, the child will have an extremely difficult time forming a moral compass later in life. It's not impossible, but it is a huge hindrance to his development.

Should we asume the parents did not know the three were selling drugs at school?

You dont know me very well do you?
But yea, I have heard the old saying. Snitches get stitches. With any luck that kids father is a trained sniper. Nothing says love like a 600 yd shot to the sinuses.

No, I don't know you very well and nothing in my post was directed toward you as an individual. My use of the term "you" was generic. OK?

As for the sniper's revenge, unless you're looking for street cred during your 32 year prison term, I don't recommend it. Sure, it's tempting. Too tempting really. That's why I don't own a gun - too many assholes out there that need killing, but I don't want to pay the price.

Should we asume the parents did not know the three were selling drugs at school?

What difference does that make?

Kids make mistakes but good parenting means addressing issues BEFORE they come up. If the only time you discipline your kid is after they screw up you're only doing part of the job. A parent needs to constantly be instilling incentive for good behavior and disincentive for bad behavior as well as walking their kids through the concept of consequences and making positive choices.

The kids in the video seem to have been rather lacking in some fundamentals such as not selling drugs and not beating kids up. Hell, the kids weren't even smart enough to not get caught so I'd suggest that the parents even failed at bad parenting.

I don't tend to assume anything, not knowing any of them personally, but when you look at a troubled kid, who chronically causes pain for others, there was often something in their early childhood which contributed. It isn't always the case, as there does seem to be the occasional screwed up kid from a normal-functioning family, but as a rule, there are deep-seated reasons for this type of behavior.

we have to show understanding and sensitivity. Those three 15 year olds were justifiably angry that their great great great grandparents were slaves and may have been owned by the white 13 year old's great great great grandparents. So, really, it is quite understandable and you can't blame those kids. :roll:

fify :d

Thank you.

And please don't fix any of my posts. TIA. :lol:

Cant post links from here, but its on the news now and vids are on the web.
Who raises these animals?
Why was the driver too timid to do anything.
Victim is beaten down by 3 older and bigger kids because he didnt want to buy pot from them.
Pot? Pot is great and never is associated with violence.:doh

If anything, they were trying to force him into buying oregano.

teenage boys have been doing this kind of stuff for centuries trust me I went to military schools and this stuff went on all the time. Has nothing to do with "kids today" or the " rap culture etc. Its just the way it is.

teenage boys have been doing this kind of stuff for centuries trust me I went to military schools and this stuff went on all the time. Has nothing to do with "kids today" or the " rap culture etc. Its just the way it is.

what i saw went way beyond my experiences of hazing while in military schools

what i saw went way beyond my experiences of hazing while in military schools

really?? You got it easy then. Kids in my school used to put on their football boots (metal studs) and take turns to stamp on new kids in the shower and some people I know would still consider that mild. You go to any pubic school in any city and you will see these kids of beatings/fights every other week.

drug dealers are misunderstood. they are generally pretty nice people.

It isn't the pot. It's the kids who have been raised by parents who did not instill any value for human life or decency in them.

The messed up thing, as you've seen in my recent thread, is that if you take action trying to straighten these kids out, you'll most likely hear "that's normal teen boy behavior" and or even that accusation that you're judging their behavior because they're black.

I would have stepped in and tried to have broken it up. They seemed like they were listening to the bus driver when he was shouting at them. They started back up when he called for help. It shows that they would have stopped had he at least tried to step in.

I would have stepped in and tried to have broken it up. They seemed like they were listening to the bus driver when he was shouting at them. They started back up when he called for help. It shows that they would have stopped had he at least tried to step in.
Or turned on him and beaten him too. And god forbid the driver defend himself.
But being from the same hood, probably dont want his house and cars vandalized.

People blame the victim for turning to crime when they should blame the politicians for creating a way of life that forces victims to turn to crime...

Back
Top Bottom