• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another day another dementia moment for the big guy (1 Viewer)

"We"? Who is that
Ok let me make it a bit more simple for you .
While some people would prefer horse or cat poop we prefer Beef or lamb .
Now think hard before you answer , I do not think you want to say you still do not get it.

He's a psychopathical liar
I thought you guys liked pathological liars. Judging by the last president you voted for, or the congresswomen from Colorado and Georgia, you love to be lied to. Maybe Biden
is just trying to pick up some conservative votes.

I know the difference. Regardless he had classified documents as VP with no authorization to have them and kept them in an unsecured place. Its every bit as irresponsible as he claimed Trump was. I don't call you ignorant, I call you willfully obstinate.
TFG wasn't arrested for his irresponsibility. He was arrested for obstruction of justice - lying (or having his attorney lie) about the classified documents that he returned after refusing to return any until subpoenaed and keeping the bulk of them and instructing his sycophants to lie about them. Show us where Biden and Pence did such a thing. They returned them, immediately, upon request. Had TFG done that, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

Now think hard before you answer , I do not think you want to say you still do not get it.
So you will vote for Trump then,got it

Yes yes are right. Why we should we complain about eating horse poop when we can have cat poop instead.
You clearly do not get it.
We do not care for either of them .I do not buy a bottle of 12 dollar bourbon I don't like and drink another brand that cost the same and is just about the same quality.
We rarely spend under 40 on a bottle and some times as much as a 100 on our daily sipping whiskey.
After reading a few of your threads, I would recommend that you should post BEFORE you start sipping your expensive whiskey.

You still have not explained who “we” are.

Typical, when it becomes difficult to defend Biden change the subject to Trump.
We are stuck with two old bumbling men for 2024. I will choose the one who did not incite an insurrection.

We are stuck with two old bumbling men for 2024. I will choose the one who did not incite an insurrection.
So you prefer cat poop to horse poop.

Also which one has been found guilty of doing that ?

He's a psychopathical liar
He's a standard barroom bullshitter. Do you know the type? When his lies amount to anything consequential, like a stolen election, then I'll take notice.

What's really a hoot is that Biden was lying when he said Shokin was fired before he left Ukraine. He left in December 2015. Shokin resigned in February 2016. Imagine that. Biden lies, yet MAGA claims he's telling the truth here.

I'll pay attention when MAGA shows some intellectual honesty.

Also which one has been found guilty of doing that ?
He spoke to the Stop the Steal Rally, told them to march to the Capital.

You realize the permit was for the Elipse, not the Capital?

Yup he incited, the truth is ugly ?

The reason you post crap like this is because you have no intelligent argument. This is the best you can do, isn't it?

But I DO appreciate it. 🙂
What is this, more drooling? :ROFLMAO:

I know the difference. Regardless he had classified documents as VP with no authorization to have them and kept them in an unsecured place. Its every bit as irresponsible as he claimed Trump was. I don't call you ignorant, I call you willfully obstinate.
Like I suspected, you DON'T know the difference beyond what Fox has told you.
I mean, Pence also had documents and wasn't charged. So, where is your conspiracy theories why Trump was charged and Pence wasn't?
Hmmm?

You know something we don't? I have not heard him declare he is running.
Listen to it here.

Read it here.
I really love it. In order to make America great and glorious again, I am tonight announcing my candidacy for President of the United States. Thank you. Thank you, all of you. Thank you.
Who cares what is said on social media, not much of a valid source, more of a gossip space. But, he has been out of office now for more than a day or two and the TDS people keep giving him free rent for several years now. It seems to be only the left that keeps him front and center on the social media forums.
He intentionally keeps himself oft front and center and above the fold.

Not a single person whinging about Biden's "dementia" batted an eye when Trump claimed the continental army took over the airports from the British during the revolutionary war.

Are you sure about that?

Yes Joe was also accused of it also. I am surprised I alway figured he paid for it like his son the crack head.
Ironic, in a thread about Biden lying about his academic credentials and prefessirships, claiming Biden is a liar who can't be trusted....

MAGA brings forth as evidence, a Russian defector who... checks notes.... lied about her academic credentials and professorships

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom