• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another day another dementia moment for the big guy (1 Viewer)

Ironic, in a thread about Biden lying about his academic credentials and prefessirships, claiming Biden is a liar who can't be trusted....

MAGA brings forth as evidence, a Russian defector who... checks notes.... lied about her academic credentials and professorships
Believe all women

Really now you say, I know a lot of big words also like , imbecile, ninnyhammer .ignoramus,nincompoop,schlump,and others I mainly associate with liberals , along with smalller words such as thives liars perverts waste of skin and overbearing also.
I got two new words for you.

Suspended
Banned

You have to wonder what is wrong with mind , seems like he has a real problem saying he was a professor and actually taught classes .
Joe seems to be living in a made up world .
Had to say what tall tale he will come up with,.

Something is wrong with him, his mind is going south ,
So he was adjunct faculty who lectured over the time period mentioned. Then he said he taught. That is your idea of fantasy?

You have to wonder what is wrong with mind , seems like he has a real problem saying he was a professor and actually taught classes .
Joe seems to be living in a made up world .
Had to say what tall tale he will come up with,.

Something is wrong with him, his mind is going south ,
Good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom