• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrew Breitbart scores knock out vs. Liberal Protesters.

I praise his actions on that day, not the man himself. Even though I agree with him politically, personally, I think he's kind of an asshole.

It's become clear that since you couldn't find a legitimate way to defend those protesters, nor any substantive criticism for Breitbart's actions on that day, personal attacks became your only option. You would have better off just walking away from this thread, rather than resorting to actions that only further diminish the legitimacy of your opinions.

I'll let you figure out what you misspelled.
Projection at it's finest. Who is the one on this board who spends pages and pages attacking the messenger if he perceives them to be somewhere to the left of Father Coughlin?

And she didn't misspell a damned thing. Get a ****ing clue.

Last edited:
I praise his actions on that day, not the man himself. Even though I agree with him politically, personally, I think he's kind of an asshole.

It's become clear that since you couldn't find a legitimate way to defend those protesters, nor any substantive criticism for Breitbart's actions on that day, personal attacks became your only option. You would have better off just walking away from this thread, rather than resorting to actions that only further diminish the legitimacy of your opinions.
Kind of an asshole? That goes without saying. Were those protesters disrupting what was going on inside the building? :confused:

Yeah, that's what everybody loves on forums is a spelling monitor. :roll:

"hack job" - Posting a video
"creative editing" - An allegation thrown out when a video shows things you'd rather it didn't.

Uhh, in both of those cases the full video paints exactly the opposite picture of what the edited version does. You should check them out.

Uhh, in both of those cases the full video paints exactly the opposite picture of what the edited version does. You should check them out.

Geee... I didn't know there were 2 versions of this video.... You know, the video that I was talking about, and the video that is the topic of this thread.

Could you post the other version of this video for me?

Grim, I'm sorry I have to point it out to you, but has it ever occured to you that perhaps Brietbart could have confronted some with intelligence and knowledge of the protest? That they made him look foolish so it was basically edited it out of the final? Given the man's history of distorting, do you not think that this is highly likely just another heavily edited piece? Wake up Grim, his distortions have got you by the balls.

PS. I still cannot find what I had misspelled. Please let me know so I can learn for the next time.

Grim, I'm sorry I have to point it out to you, but has it ever occured to you that perhaps Brietbart could have confronted some with intelligence and knowledge of the protest? That they made him look foolish so it was basically edited it out of the final? Given the man's history of distorting, do you not think that this is highly likely just another heavily edited piece? Wake up Grim, his distortions have got you by the balls.

The fact that those people individually asked, couldn't support the signs they were carrying, makes it very clear that those signs were not of their own making.

The fact that nobody would step forward when asked as a group to justify the signs they were carrying, shows that they were phonies.

The fact that a man who said he was there to "stop the hate" being spread by Glenn Beck, couldn't give as much as one example backing his statement up, shows he was full of ****.

The fact that a woman at the protest that was there to "stop the hate" called Breitbart "gay" when he asked how they felt about SEIU thugs attacking Kenneth Gladly at a Tea Party protest, speaks volumes about the true motives and validity of the union organized, Obama supported gathering.

The fact that one man confronting that group with simple questions about their protest, and the reasons and beliefs behind it, caused them to run away and give up, tells anyone with a lick of common sense these people weren't there based on convictions... they were rounded up some union rep just to attack the legitimate gathering that was taking place inside the arena A protest against something that the protesters can't even give any examples of, is pure political, astro-turf horse****.

Attack Breitbart all you want... It won't change what that video depicts.

PS. I still cannot find what I had misspelled. Please let me know so I can learn for the next time.

My mistake. My spell-checker said that the word "worshipping" was supposed to be spelled with only one "p". After checking an online dictionary, I found that the word is spelled both ways depending on the context it's being used in.

it not so much that Breitbart or any of the rightist braying horde are racist, it is that they play to the racism in the sheep that bleat in their wake. And they do not do so for purposes of racism but in order to foster a greater and more ideologically narrow flock.

and not only racism, but greed and fear and any number of the worst in human behaviors and impulses. It serves their purposes. it helps to maintain the powers that be. for all their pretense at 'fighting the power', these mindless Teat Party puppets are fighting YOUR power in order to KEEP power in those who really wield it. Obama? Try not to sound stupid.

Obama's power is only OUR power, transmitted - without us, he has none. Breitbart's power is the power of the rich and corporate and of the ignorant sheep that perpertuate it. He has no power, really, he is just the barking dog at the door. Individual power is in riches, only.

Nothing else will give you the power over others that owning what they need will give you. This has always been true. Why is that so difficult to understand?

It is their interest to annihillate political structure, in particular Democratic political structures because it is YOU as a engaged (well, SOME anyway) citizens in a representative society that stand in their way.

geo.

Last edited:
The fact that those people individually asked, couldn't support the signs they were carrying, makes it very clear that those signs were not of their own making.
No it doesn't, it makes it very clear that they can't support the signs they are carrying, at least on camera moments after being asked. While I doubt that these protestors would have been able to name a single lie from Glenn Beck (unlike myself, earlier in this thread) imagine if a famous person came up to you, filming you and demanding an answer to a question. Hardly indicative of anything.

The fact that a man who said he was there to "stop the hate" being spread by Glenn Beck, couldn't give as much as one example backing his statement up, shows he was full of ****.
No, it shows that he can't name specific examples.

The fact that a woman at the protest that was there to "stop the hate" called Breitbart "gay" when he asked how they felt about SEIU thugs attacking Kenneth Gladly at a Tea Party protest, speaks volumes about the true motives and validity of the union organized, Obama supported gathering.
No, it really doesn't. A single woman there said "I think he's gay." So? Oh, wait, you don't like gay people so you think that's an insult? Hehe, that's the game you guys always play, so let's play it. She was complimenting him, the fact that you see it as an insult proves that you don't like gay people :)
I'm just kidding, of course, but see how ridiculous that line of reasoning is? I see you say things like that all the time.

Check out this video: 9/12 tea party protest interviews.
Around the 6 minute mark, there's an interesting part where he interviews people who have signs about czars, and none of them have any idea what a czar is, but they're very angry about czars. These people are IDIOTS. Does that mean that they've been shipped in and given signs? No, they're just stupid, like most protestors that you could talk to. They don't represent the tea party, they represent their own stupid selves, and they can be used in any fashion the filmmaker wants.

Gee, another unhinged Tea Party rant... Who didn't see that coming?

Gee, another unhinged Tea Party rant... Who didn't see that coming?
Gee, you totally sidestepped a valid critique and accused the poster of a mental deficiency... Who didn't see that coming?

KochINDLogo_Png8.png

the Department of Health and Human Services announced the “first round of applicants accepted into the Early Retiree Reinsurance Program,” a $5 billion program established by the new health care law to help employers and states “maintain coverage for early retirees age 55 and older who are not yet eligible for Medicare.”. . . Ironically, one of those employers is the oil, chemicals, and manufacturing conglomerate Koch Industries, which. . . has also spent millions of dollars opposing reform.

irony of ironies, all is irony.... and hypocrisy and deception and manipulation.

geo.

Point is, Grim... you can find dumbasses at any rally. So what? Brietbart proved nothing here.

That entire protest was manufactured. Those people were there protesting something they had no clue about. It was pure politics, and had nothing to do with what they said it did.

Sincere, honest people show up to protest based on valid, heart felt beliefs. That video showed that that wasn't the case with them. Those people obviously showed up because they were coerced, paid, or both. If that weren't true, they would have been able to validate their stated reason for protesting, and wouldn't have ran away when asked to explain their reasoning and the basis for the signs they carried. Tea Party people attend rallies because they believe the government has grown to big and don't like the direction they're taking the country in... while the protesters in that video were there to attack people that don't see the world through their Obama colored glasses. They were there based on the exact kind of hate that they claimed to be there to protest against.

I challenge you to show me a Tea Party gathering, where the protesters couldn't or wouldn't validate or express their beliefs when asked, or turned tail and ran away from someone who merely asked them to express their reasoning. The reason you won't find any such instance, is because people with honest, real, genuine beliefs don't run away from them... Only the bull****ters do.

That entire protest was manufactured. ...Sincere, honest people show up to protest based on valid, heart felt beliefs. f... Those people obviously showed up because they were coerced, paid, or both.

I challenge you to show me a Tea Party gathering.....
HAHAHAH!

good one. excuse me a minute... gotta wipe the tears from my eyes.... whew! man... don't make this too easy, now... don't throw me into that briar patch, brer wolf!

try to find one that ISN'T "manufactured". Murdoch and Koch among others have pumped MILLIONS into such 'rallies', created entire organizations, such as the Americans For Prosperity Foundation, for the 'rallying' sending hundreds of PAID 'volunteers' out to promote them.

but... let's introduce someone else for once? How about the big bad Labor Day Rally? You know, the one that really set the Teat party into the American political consciousness? It was proposed, organized and sponsored financially to the tune of a million bucks by Massey Energy... one more company that stands to gain a bunch by crippling the current administration and that would appear to give not a fiddler's fart about the hicks that actually attend, at least judging from Massey's comments regarding the children downwind from his coal processing plant who, he said should quit bitching about coal dust because he "already pays millions of dollars in taxes each year".

that might be a good slogan for the teat party... you pay to play.

of course, my own personal favorite has to be Citizens for the Environment... an organization with NO one in it! no people, no offices, no desks or telephones but... LOTS of money to pump into the campaign against the science of global warming... another central tenet of the teat party and a regular feature at their rallies.

gee... thanks.... i needed a good laugh.

geo.

Last edited:

The fact that nobody would step forward when asked as a group to justify the signs they were carrying, shows that they were phonies.

The fact that one man confronting that group with simple questions about their protest, and the reasons and beliefs behind it, caused them to run away and give up, tells anyone with a lick of common sense these people weren't there based on convictions... they were rounded up some union rep just to attack the legitimate gathering that was taking place inside the arena A protest against something that the protesters can't even give any examples of, is pure political, astro-turf horse****.

Here are a few clues for you:

My mistake. My spell-checker said that the word "worshipping" was supposed to be spelled with only one "p". After checking an online dictionary, I found that the word is spelled both ways depending on the context it's being used in.
Let that be a lesson for you.

irony of ironies, all is irony.... and hypocrisy and deception and manipulation.

geo.
I'm glad you caught the irony.

Speaking of deception, were you planning to source that quote?

Here, I'll save you the trouble. :lamo

Now, were you going to say something relevant, or just keep on with the bull****?

I'm glad you caught the irony.

Speaking of deception, were you planning to source that quote?

what deception? what quote? i quoted no one. and the information regarding massey and the labor day rally is available from any of a number of sources, huffington, Think Progress, many popular new sources... you know, all those places you never visit.

and the post was entirely relevant. YOU made it so. YOU chose to denigrate an opposition rally for having been "manufactured" without showing a scrap of documentation. YOU suggested that the teat party would NEVER do such a thing. YOU challenged anyone to show otherwise. I showed otherwise.

now, shake the manure outta yer ears before you come in the house.

geo.

...the information regarding massey and the labor day rally is available from any of a number of sources, huffington, Think Progress, many popular new sources...

Huffington... Think Progress... News sources... lmmfao

what deception? what quote? i quoted no one. and the information regarding massey and the labor day rally is available from any of a number of sources, huffington, Think Progress, many popular new sources... you know, all those places you never visit.
Yeah, I never really visit leftist mouth-foaming blogs. Or rightist mouth-foaming blogs, whether they be new or old. Brain-dead partisanship is so boring.
and the post was entirely relevant. YOU made it so. YOU chose to denigrate an opposition rally for having been "manufactured" without showing a scrap of documentation. YOU suggested that the teat party would NEVER do such a thing. YOU challenged anyone to show otherwise. I showed otherwise.

now, shake the manure outta yer ears before you come in the house.

geo.
Really? I did all that?

Please link to those posts on this thread.

Yeah, I never really...

so, the fact that people identify with a political stance makes their view invalid.... unless they are libertarian? i read intelligent writing that addresses legitimate matters, party be damned.
Really? I did all that?

no, you did not. another poster did. my mistake, my apologies. i will pay closer attention to the author of the vitriol.

geo.

Breitbart really held back on Maher this week.

Except when they brought up climate change-- he started spewing the nonsense about GW deniers being persecuted.

Other way around, dip****. The far-right partisans have taken to ridiculing legitimate science for years.

he started spewing the nonsense about GW deniers being persecuted.

Other way around, dip****. The far-right partisans have taken to ridiculing legitimate science for years.

Yeah, but ridiculing science is like ridiculing the branch of the tree youre climbing in. Its detractors dont get far.

Back
Top Bottom