• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

...and the right claims racism is OVER....look at this??

thinkforyoursel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's not me ...I just saw this folks! :(

Fascinating find. I like the part where the attractive woman was pretending to steal the bike and what happened then. But all of that didn't surprise me none. ;)

Yeah it's a TV show that perpetrates stereo-typical racial, gender and sexual bias. (from our Leftist buddies at ABC)

"What would I do?" Turn the **** off.

Yeah it's a TV show that perpetrates stereo-typical racial, gender and sexual bias. (from our Leftist buddies at ABC)

Yea! Everything is a leftist media conspiracy! You got em!

Yea! Everything is a leftist media conspiracy! You got em!

Yep, when one is entrenched in silliness, they tend to dig deeper.

Because, it is all a conspiracy!!! LOL

I saw this ages ago and it was discredited at the time.

And what, exactly does this have to do with the right?

Yeah racism is ABC's fault.

You really shouldn't generalize right-wingers.

Yep, even the news would not happen if it were not reported. ;)

I saw this ages ago and it was discredited at the time.

And what, exactly does this have to do with the right?
There were some people on the right who claimed racism was gone when Obama was elected. Sure would like to see some evidence this experiment was discredited.

There were some people on the right who claimed racism was gone when Obama was elected. Sure would like to see some evidence this experiment was discredited.

Actually, it was the supporters of Obama who claimed that with his election racism in America would be greatly reduced and he would be a unifying force. It was also supporters of Obama who claimed that a vote for him would shed America from attacks of racism and it was supporters of Obama who claimed that America could not defeat Obama in his reelection without failing a black man and setting the country back as it relates to racism.

What those on the right claim, and rightly so, is that criticism of Obama and his policies is not about race but about an incompetent President who's in way over his head. Those who support Obama choose to claim that is racism.

Do some of you spend your days looking for anything "racist"?

And what does "the right" have to do with this?

Simple answer is yes, and nothing.

I'm waiting for one of them to smack his grandmother around for calling Spike Lee a Negro.

Christonacracker, they see racists around every corner, in every shadow, on every road. It's annoying.

I'm waiting for one of them to smack his grandmother around for calling Spike Lee a Negro.

Christonacracker, they see racists around every corner, in every shadow, on every road. It's annoying.

Yeah and they have the nerve to call me a conspiracist. ;)

I have no doubt, with America's history, that there's plenty of racism around, but the left is obsessed with using it as a crutch for every wrong they see and every argument they're losing. I know here in Canada, without the history, we have racism and it's not just whites against minorities. But here in Canada we don't seem to have the need or the desire for a racism industry that feeds hatred and roils discontent.

I have no doubt, with America's history, that there's plenty of racism around, but the left is obsessed with using it as a crutch for every wrong they see and every argument they're losing. I know here in Canada, without the history, we have racism and it's not just whites against minorities. But here in Canada we don't seem to have the need or the desire for a racism industry that feeds hatred and roils discontent.

There are a nickzillion people who dislike someone else. Lots of people don't like women. Lots of people don't like hunters. Lots of people don't like children. Lots of people don't like lawyers. Lots of people don't like people who live in Massachusetts. Lots of people don't like blondes. Lots of people don't like Poles. BFD. This is all so silly.

When did this "We all must love each other" **** become the mantra? I feel like I'm in the age of Aquarius.

Will we be treated to "This person doesn't like everyone!" threads all the time now? It appears that way.

Ok, bias is shown.

But it is not bias without some cause... notice that even the black women tended to assume the white boy was not a thief.

It doesn't take much perusal of crime stats to see why this is so.

There are lefties claiming that "people on the right" declared racism is over. Racism isn't over until all the ignorance has been wiped out and that will probably be never. There are racists of all colors and it is ignorant to claim that "the right" claimed that racism was over. I think we have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that a black man can be elected to the highest office in this country, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that "the white man be holdin' da black man down" is no longer a valid excuse. But it's not proof that racism is over. In fact, Obama has made some remarks himself that strike me as racist. I remember one about "My grandmother was your typical white person"........

No, racism isn't over, but it's no longer an excuse for anyone.

Ok, bias is shown.

But it is not bias without some cause... notice that even the black women tended to assume the white boy was not a thief.

It doesn't take much perusal of crime stats to see why this is so.

I was going to say something similar to this but you did it so much better.

The only other comment I can make is that if a real theif was asked if it was his bike, he would have said yes it was so that should have been a huge red flag to these people that the situation was not real.

I don't know any conservative that state that racism is over. We see it happen all the time, we just don't limit it to one form of racism - that of negativity towards non-white people. We see the truth that pro-black/asian/hispanic/middle-eastern/viking/polynesian is racism as well. We see that the idea of giving people benefit due to their race is racism.

Exactly! I give you the POTUS bringing up the private conversation between the NBA owner and his girlfriend in front of an international audience...why?

It is has been quite a week for the right wingers on this board trying to defend racism as justified.
They must be tired.

It is has been quite a week for the right wingers on this board trying to defend racism as justified.
They must be tired.

Tired of the same liberal drivel day after day after day. It is to the point that no one cares if the boy who cried racism is devoured. When decent people hear "racism" these days, they don't have a mental image of some poor black person being treated unfairly. The image is of some blowhard liberal piece of crap running their mouth about anything they can try to spin up into a broad brush blanket accusation of racism.

You've worn the race card out.

Back
Top Bottom