• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans now know what trump's "executive" time was all about

He's a dishonest, incurious and generally dim man. Is anyone surprised that he's also lazy?

What I don't get is that...he's always been this way. How did he manage to swindle so many people, for so long, in both business and politics?

Well, you seem to have aced the first half of the curriculum.

But we love donald trump ' cuz he's just as dumb as we are!
Yahoo oooo got my trump truck let's go to a rally ! MAGA MAGA MAGA
where we go one we all go backwards

Yahooooo donald trump !

Its a Party that knows it has to change to survive, but they won't as of yet. So they screech out to the deplorables living under rocks for votes.

Deep down the Rubio's and Cruz's of this world know what they've become, its so ****ing ugly.

View attachment 67375837

View attachment 67375838
Never noticed before what a sloppy job the Trump humpers did building that gallows, and the knot appears to be wrapped around a beer or soda can.

Says the guy who can’t stop talking about a failed Presidential candidate from 2016.

I only comment on reality and try to correct the insane ravings of those that can't stop their blind preoccupation with their hate for Trump.

As I have done here.

People are stupid?

Yeah, basically.

I'm reminded of what Trump supposedly 'learned' while at Wharton - maybe the only thing. He apparently learned how to use leverage against the lenders who lent him the money. As the saying goes, if you owe the bank thousands, you have a problem. If you owe the bank millions, the bank has a problem. That's how he was able to survive bankruptcy. Trump had a terrible business, but he did have a recognizable brand, and that's what kept him afloat.

I only comment on reality and try to correct the insane ravings of those that can't stop their blind preoccupation with their hate for Trump.

As I have done here.
We just got out of a disastrous 4 year trump presidency, his hold on the Republican Party is iron tight, he led the party to abandon democracy, and he’s the most likely Republican candidate in 2024. Talking about him is rational.

Your fixation on Clinton….not so much.

What I don't get is that...he's always been this way. How did he manage to swindle so many people, for so long, in both business and politics?
Because people have a deep-seated belief that being swindled is what happens to other people. In this case, they knew he was a swindler, but believed that the people he’d be swindling would be the people they hated, not themselves.

First, good for you at the gym!

My amusement is with the folks that just can't let it go.

Trump was the best president since Clinton. With W and Obama in between, that's a low bar, but it is what it is.
Sure, he was. But you have to overlook all the lies, (especially the BIG LIE), bigotry, conflicts of interest, lawlessness, prior sexual predator tendencies, two impeachments, and one huge screw up on Jan. 6th, 2021. Not to mention the lack of leadership on Covid and the propensity to praise and kiss ass of the world's dictators.

And I am sure I left out plenty. Even using the BEST is a travesty. By the overwhelming majority of presidential historians, the very WORST comes to mind.

Failing to concede the election, refuse a peaceful transfer of power and inhibit Biden's transition, invite Biden to WH for a welcome tour and failing to attend the inauguration proves Trump's childish behavior. I do believe he's the only loser to ever pull that bullshit after an election.

Yes there are good principled people in the Republican Party. They don't get the limelight unfortunately and the more obstructive personalities seem to rise to the top.

Rural America is feeling left behind by the modern world, and would sooner take the whole country down with it than try to do something to take responsibility for their failures and stagnation and do something about it.

And yet some still support a man that they wouldn't trust in their own personal life.

One thing Republicans get constantly wrong, Democrats like me would fully accept support a qualified, honest, compromising Republican POTUS if elected. Like the man I fully support in Massachusetts, Republican Governor Baker.

Unlike the man that has proven completely untrustworthy, vile, corrupt, life long business failure, unqualified, DJT, no way!

<---------------- Huge fan of Charlie Baker's and would support him for POTUS.

And yet some still support a man that they wouldn't trust in their own personal life.

One thing Republicans get constantly wrong, Democrats like me would fully accept support a qualified, honest, compromising Republican POTUS if elected. Like the man I fully support in Massachusetts, Republican Governor Baker.

Unlike the man that has proven completely untrustworthy, vile, corrupt, life long business failure, unqualified, DJT, no way!

Upvote, I don't know much about Baker but if you and @tres borrachos like him he can't be bad. Real Republicans aren't the enemy, trump is.

Which is to say, trump is the RINO.

Upvote, I don't know much about Baker but if you and @tres borrachos like him he can't be bad. Real Republicans aren't the enemy, trump is.

Which is to say, trump is the RINO.

Baker is a moderate who has not fallen all in like a spineless asshole behind Trump. Good man. Was the CEO of Harvard Pilgrim Health Care prior to entering politics so he knows business (unlike Trump). Not a lunatic Bible thumper and very much a believer in personal responsibility while actually really demonstrating that. And he's only 65.

Yeah, basically.

I'm reminded of what Trump supposedly 'learned' while at Wharton - maybe the only thing. He apparently learned how to use leverage against the lenders who lent him the money. As the saying goes, if you owe the bank thousands, you have a problem. If you owe the bank millions, the bank has a problem. That's how he was able to survive bankruptcy. Trump had a terrible business, but he did have a recognizable brand, and that's what kept him afloat.
Spot on, however he has does have a knack for dictatorship, thus his love for Putin and Kim Jong-un

images.jpg

Rural America is feeling left behind by the modern world, and would sooner take the whole country down with it than try to do something to take responsibility for their failures and stagnation and do something about it.
Rural America should be looking at their local and State Republicans, the ones who would rather help the rich, while promoting ever ending poverty, poor education

I would disagree with some of Larry Hogan's ideas and views but all my friends in my home state of Maryland say that he's a good governor and a decent man, even my liberal friends, of which there are many.
I disagreed with a good deal of Arnold Schwarzenegger's views and ideas, but I STILL think he was a good and decent man and a pretty good governor.

I believe you will find that that is true of all insane dictators - since the time of Rome anyway. Alexander 'the Great" (he holds the record for number of mass murders something like 25 times the Naxi's was worshiped by his people - hence the name "the great" after having depopulated most of the then 'modern world.

Stalin was adored - he simply imprisoned or killed anyone who didn't, Mussolini was considered a demi-god for making the trains run on time and Hitler, well we know there was NO German reisistence. American business leaders like Henry Ford & Thomas Edison wanted a Nazi Party in the US, up until Pearl Harbor they pressured FDR to join the war on the side of Germany.

They're all "GODS" for people who lack morals, scruples or human kindness

I was just informed by a friend that "when fascists win, they never win for long. They get a few glorious years then it all comes crumbling down."
I beg to differ, because in those glorious few years we've seen them murder millions, assembly line style.
When authoritarians of any stripe win, they murder millions or even TENS of millions assembly line style.
And in the end, they don't actually LOSE the way most understand the definition of the word.

Mussolini was shot by partisans, yes...but even today you find people who yearn for "the good old days when the trains ran on time".
Hitler did himself in with poison if I remember correctly, but even after Germany unconditionally surrendered, we still see massive numbers of people
who venerate him as a god, don't we?

Sorry, but when authoritarians win, they win forever because their martyrdom resonates with millennia of conditioning by religion.
And this same veneration and worship for Trump will continue forever, for the same reason.
They think he's a god walking the Earth.

Reality TV is the only way most people know him.
The only people who really knew about Trump prior to the explosion of reality TV are New Yorkers, and as you can see, New York did NOT love Trump. Not EVER.
My family has known the truth about Trump since he first wriggled out from under Fred Trump's control.

Yes there are good principled people in the Republican Party. They don't get the limelight unfortunately and the more obstructive personalities seem to rise to the top.
Wouldn't you say that if in fact they are 'good principled people' they are obligated to make themselves heard at this point in our history?

Wouldn't you say that if in fact they are 'good principled people' they are obligated to make themselves heard at this point in our history?
Yes, especially now.

There really needs to be a 12-Step program for this sort of preoccupation.
Inorite? For the life of us we can’t understand why you love that imbecile so very much!

Yup, and they are fightting against liberals who want thing that will probably help them the most, but they are too busy believing republican lies and blaming everything on liberals/ people of color/ immigrants. Selfish assholes that think their little white bubble they never leave represents the true American, like vast majority of the coutnry doesn't exist outside their little bubble.

But we love donald trump ' cuz he's just as dumb as we are!
Yahoo oooo got my trump truck let's go to a rally ! MAGA MAGA MAGA
where we go one we all go backwards

Yahooooo donald trump !

You seem to have left the surface of this planet.

Back
Top Bottom