• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Yes, but he's acting like the two gifs he provided show the plane at different levels, when in reality all he did was manipulate the 2nd gif in order to fit his CT narrative.

You're accusing me of altering evidence that was obviously altered?:lamo How ironic. You would use both of these idiotic fakes as proof, but when they are used against each other they can never be the same. The ball cast its own shadow between the towers. That's one reason we know the ball was real.

The great thing about these fakes is that timing does not matter because they reach the explosion. One passes east below and the other does not. They are different.

The fake image passes east of the north tower, and below the height of the towers. The divebomb fake never passes below them. That fact proves they are different.

wb-ci-934_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

bbc-divebomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

You're accusing me of altering evidence that was obviously altered?:lamo How ironic. You would use both of these idiotic fakes as proof, but when they are used against each other they can never be the same. The ball cast its own shadow between the towers. That's one reason we know the ball was real.

The great thing about these fakes is that timing does not matter because they reach the explosion. One passes east below and the other does not. They are different.

The fake image passes east of the north tower, and below the height of the towers. The divebomb fake never passes below them. That fact proves they are different.

Are you literally ignoring my questions?

You're accusing me of altering evidence that was obviously altered?:lamoHow ironic. You would use both of these idiotic fakes as proof, but when they are used against each other they can never be the same. The ball cast its own shadow between the towers. That's one reason we know the ball was real.

1. You manipulated the 2nd gif, meaning you cut it off at the last second in order for it to fit your narrative. Posting it twice doesn't change that fact.

2. There is no ball. It's a ****ing plane.

3. I already refuted this nonsense before, so why did you post it twice?

Jesus Christ. Are you kidding me?

The resolution in this picture is too goddamn low for me to clearly see the windows on the plane.

But the piece of fuselage found on top of WTC 5 does in fact have windows, so your argument is bunk.

Therefore, it is totally useless for proving that Clark actually took that picture. All of the fake images are just as bad, but just in different ways. They are all useless in the insanity of trying to prove planes impacted the towers.

1. You manipulated the 2nd gif, meaning you cut it off at the last second in order for it to fit your narrative. Posting it twice doesn't change that fact.

You are nuts. I did nothing but make the gif and speed it up. It wrapped around the towers and left its shadow. The divebomb did not. They are different.

Therefore, it is totally useless for proving that Clark actually took that picture. All of the fake images are just as bad, but just in different ways. They are all useless in the insanity of trying to prove planes impacted the towers.

There is tons of video evidence showing the planes hit the towers.

Your refusal to accept reality won't change that fact.

Because it refutes your insanity. You have no evidence of planes, never did and never will. You have awful CGI that is nothing less than the biggest joke one could tell.

Because it refutes your insanity. You have no evidence of planes, never did and never will. You have awful CGI that is nothing less than the biggest joke one could tell.

You are the worst troll ever... :lol:

Show me one with markings and windows. You can't because they never created any CGI that looked like flights 11 or 175. None of this garbage can be taken seriously by normal humans.

clifton-blob_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif
wtccloudblob-1.jpg

You are nuts. I did nothing but make the gif and speed it up. It wrapped around the towers and left its shadow. The divebomb did not. They are different.

They are NOT different. You really need to understand how perspective works first, and then get back to me.

Show me one with markings and windows. You can't because they never created any CGI that looked like flights 11 or 175. None of this garbage can be taken seriously by normal humans.

wtccloudblob-1.jpg

Wow, what a surprise! Another blurry impossible-to-make out photo.

There is ZERO video evidence showing any planes hitting either tower or the Pentagon.

That's your evidence. It does nothing to prove a plane hit T2. In fact it clearly proves that the footage was created by NBC. It appears out of thin air.:lamo

That's your evidence. It does nothing to prove a plane hit T2. In fact it clearly proves that the footage was created by NBC. It appears out of thin air.:lamo

iLOL you are a complete joke. Just like all of the rest of the CT'ers I've ran into.

I'm done with you. For now.

Ta-ta. :2wave:

They are NOT different. You really need to understand how perspective works first, and then get back to me.

They are different for sure. I demonstrated that clearly and obviously. They are both fake images.

iLOL you are a complete joke. Just like all of the rest of the CT'ers I've ran into.

I'm done with you. For now.

Ta-ta. :2wave:

You are a coward with a debunked fantasy. It's like your little blanky.:lamo

A black blob with no right wing.:lamo This is what your delusions rest upon. Complete nonsense.:cool:

no-right-wing_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

I see both wings.

Maybe you're not smart enough to realize that you have blurry fake images you've been calling real planes for 15 years. Why is the quality so poor? Can you produce the same garbage quality by just shooting from a mile away? I bet you can't. You are a fun joke to toy with.:lamo

1. Science is not nonsense I suggest you learn about 3 dimensional movement
2. It looks kinda ballish because the quality of the video is so bad, but it is still obviously a plane to anyone with half decent vision.

I have awful vision without my glasses and I still see the plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no mystery. No plane was captured in the most reliable footage. Those are the facts.
And what exactly makes your fuzzy unclear video the most reliable. Why would the other much clearer, in focus videos not be more reliable. It couldn't be because it's harder for you to pretend those support your nonsense.

And what exactly makes your fuzzy unclear video the most reliable. Why would the other much clearer, in focus videos not be more reliable. It couldn't be because it's harder for you to pretend those support your nonsense.

Naw, it couldn't be that, no way.

you really do not understand distance and perspective do you?
Well if you have ever read any of his posts claiming video shows the driver shooting JFK
threads you know that 7forever believes so deeply in his CT nonsense that his brain convinced him that he is seeing things that didn't happen. It's amazing really and shows just susceptible humans are to their own biases. Your eyes will often see what your brain is looking for. It's something I learned in sniper school and can be beneficial to know when trying to remain hidden.

Well if you have ever read any of his posts claiming video shows the driver shooting JFK
threads you know that 7forever believes so deeply in his CT nonsense that his brain convinced him that he is seeing things that didn't happen. It's amazing really and shows just susceptible humans are to their own biases. Your eyes will often see what your brain is looking for. It's something I learned in sniper school and can be beneficial to know when trying to remain hidden.

I have been on the JFK threads. Same nonsense, different topic from 7F.

Is that all you've got? Extremely blurry footage?
And yet according to him that pixelated out of focus film is the most reliable. The mind of a CTer is something else.

Those videos are your concern, not mine. Go ahead and contact all those people and ask them if they saw a black smudge.:lamo

Yes ignoring evidence so that you can maintain your fiction is very important to you.

Back
Top Bottom