• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

7forever

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLVxWUbPDU

Minute 2:12, a small object enters the frame from the upper right corner --
Rapid Direct Decent, No Banked Turn

This clip of raw, uncut footage was obtained through
the Freedom of Information Act
by the National
Institute of Standards and Technology.

The running time is 3:15. At minute 2:12, a small
object
enters the frame from the upper right corner.
It moves in a straight line, swiftly moving from a
higher altitude to a lower altitude, coming from a
southwesterly direction (around Elizabeth, NJ).

The object makes no "banked turn," as famously
recorded by so many other cameras - nor has it any
visible wings, for that matter

Then, it plows straight into the south side of
the South Tower, with explosions emanating from the
north side, in the vicinity of the 60th floors.

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Nothing to see here, people. More 9/11 Truther nonsense.

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

by the National

object

We went through this, it was a Pumpkin launched from the USS Jack o Lantern in the Pacific.

by the National

object

You can't tell a doctored video?

The "plane" gets erased as it comes in front of the building. A hoax and you bought it.

UFOs did 9/11?

ancient-aliens.jpg

The "plane" gets erased as it comes in front of the building. A hoax and you bought it.

It doesn't get erased. It moved behind the north tower. A plane could not do that and still impact the southeast corner of the south tower.

If you update your computer's graphics card, you'll see it was a plane.

The video isn't doctored. The plane is behind the building.

and nothing has changed since 2001. Nothing new from the CT crowd in 15 years.

The OP topic has been discussed before.

If you update your computer's graphics card, you'll see it was a plane.

April Amonica (the reporter in the chopper) didn't see a plane. She had more than two minutes to see the plane coming directly at her from the south.

"WOW,...(long pause) I GUESS THAT'S IN THE OTHER BUILDING."

April Amonica (the reporter in the chopper) didn't see a plane. She had more than two minutes to see the plane coming directly at her from the south.

Do you have anything new or are you going to rehash what has already been discussed?

Do you have anything new or are you going to rehash what has already been discussed?

Nothing more is needed. Proving beyond a reasonable doubt that 175 was there is impossible because of chopper 4 and other evidence.

Nothing more is needed. Proving beyond a reasonable doubt that 175 was there is impossible because of chopper 4 and other evidence.

Then why bring it up?

Of course your ignoring all the other evidence that has been presented in other threads. You are consistent in dismissing or ignoring evidence that goes against your view.

oh, and you are wrong. Nothing more needs to be provided. The evidence is quite clear on this.:lamo

Then why bring it up?

Of course your ignoring all the other evidence that has been presented in other threads, which you ignore. You are consistent in dismissing or ignoring evidence that goes against your view.

oh, and you are wrong. Nothing more needs to be provided. The evidence is quite clear on this.:lamo

You're ignoring this evidence which is better than any evidence for any explosion on 911. It is the most authentic looking and feeling. It at the very least raises reasonable doubt about planes crashing into buildings.

I clearly saw a plane. Whether the news lady saw it or not is irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clearly saw a plane. Whether the news lady saw it or not is irrelevant.

But that thing people like to call an orb was not a plane. A new excuse has to be used. Maybe the plane coming south to north was hidden by the towers?

fake-175-flight-path_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

911 Commission Hearing Flight paths into WTC - YouTube

But that thing people like to call an orb was not a plane. A new excuse has to be used. Maybe the plane coming south to north was hidden by the towers?

fake-175-flight-path_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

911 Commission Hearing Flight paths into WTC - YouTube

That was clearly a plane. Not sure where you got that it's an orb from. How's your service and computer?

That was clearly a plane. Not sure where you got that it's an orb from. How's your service and computer?

That thing filmed by chopper 4 came directly from west of the towers. That could not be a plane because of the impossible turns it could not perform.

wtcorb3.jpg

Did you take into account the distance the chopper was from the towers and that April Amonica was not looking through the telephoto lens?

But if you simply obtain a computer with a quality graphics card and a quality video such as was released by the FOIA, you would see, beyond a reasonable doubt, that it was a plane.

And Mike, you're not helping at all by attempting to stifle debate.

It doesn't get erased. It moved behind the north tower. A plane could not do that and still impact the southeast corner of the south tower.

I've seen a lot of doctored videos, believe what you want to believe. I have some ocean front property for sale in Nevada. I'll sell it to you cheap.

The video isn't doctored. The plane is behind the building.

I just upgraded everything. And sorry to burst your little bubble, but that's photo shop.

Have a nice day...spend some time of it counting UFO's

I just upgraded everything. And sorry to burst your little bubble, but that's photo shop.

You're saying someone put the ball in there? It showed up in two other live videos and on CBS at about 9:05.

I've seen a lot of doctored videos, believe what you want to believe. I have some ocean front property for sale in Nevada. I'll sell it to you cheap.

If the Manhattan Photo Shop graphic presented is any indication, his graphics ability is not better than what can be had on a medium priced Best Buy store brand.

Take the time to read this lady's account. It doesn't get much better than calling it a golfball. She was close to the towers.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/9110048.PDF page 7

As this terrified woman was running pell-mell away from the first collapsing tower — her hair, coat and feet on fire — Ms Ondrovic witnessed vehicles parked along the street spontaneously erupt into flames.

She even witnessed an aircraft disappear while in flight: “I saw something in the sky, it was a plane, but it was way out. It looked like it was over Jersey or something, then it wasn’t there anymore. I saw a small fireball, and it was gone. I saw two other planes. One came in one way, and the other came in the other way, and there was a plane in the middle that was way far off in the distance. Then the plane in the middle just disappeared into a little fire ball. It looked like the size of a golf ball from where I could see it. And the other two planes veered off into opposite directions. I just kept on running north.”

You said,

You make the visual mistake in thinking that the plane is heading North to South and then "gets erased as it comes in front of the building", when in actuality, the plane is traveling South to North and gets blocked from view by the towers as it gets closer because the plane approaches the towers from behind(not in front).

Get it? Not erased, but blocked from view. Not "in front of the building", but behind the building.

Please watch the video again, you're mistaken and now an apology is order for your snide remarks.

Back
Top Bottom