• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Active Shooter inside Youtube's Calfornia HQ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a conservative, I'd pull his card. He's tarnishing the brand.

hate to say it...but a lot of that happening around here lately

wish it werent so....

but not a lot of OUR leaders stepping up....

been a tough year for most of us....

If I were a conservative, I'd pull his card. He's tarnishing the brand.

Since we can't control the lean posters give themselves... that's silly. He is a him, his views are his, and very very few people share his uhm... unique world view.

What, is there some new leftist rule that only allows leftists to hoist their favorite goofy cause whenever the nuts with guns begin to blaze unabated ?

Just because someone on the left does something dumb, does not mean you should jump in the pot with them.

And his posts. He's a conservative and a Trump devotee. Anyone who is either one of these things should be outraged by his post, and knowing many of them on here, I'm sure they are.

Or he's trying to make those who are conservative look bad... nah, that couldn't be it.

Nah, but there is this thing called common decency, which you clearly lack.

Holy crap, the corpses weren't even cold when the leftists began to demand that citizens give up their rights to self defense.

Israeli high school girls marching against school shootings:

unnamed.jpg

This is a disgusting way to start a thread. You may have set a new low bar. Why is it that some people do everything they can to trash their credibility? I could never understand that.

OP's credibility is already at rock-bottom.

And his posts. He's a conservative and a Trump devotee. Anyone who is either one of these things should be outraged by his post, and knowing many of them on here, I'm sure they are.
The liberals aren't too thrilled with him either ...

Holy crap, the corpses weren't even cold when the leftists began to demand that citizens give up their rights to self defense.

Israeli high school girls marching against school shootings:

View attachment 67231128

Unfortunately, for some on the Left that is TRUE and they did do that.

but then again, we don't have to be like them and try to make every incident a political one-upsmanship.

Isn't it customary to allow people to finish dying before you stand on their corpse and crack ****ty jokes about politics? What a tasteless and sick opening post.

Can't you wait until it is over before your start shouting him down?

I'll bet you everything that person has is illegal under state law, proving it's the person not the law, yet the first impulse will be some new bull**** law I have to be aware of.

hate to say it...but a lot of that happening around here lately

wish it werent so....

but not a lot of OUR leaders stepping up....

been a tough year for most of us....
You got that right.

Maybe the next great populace divide will be decency vs indecency? Seems like it's heading that way.

It sounds like an ol' gal shot her boyfriend and she's been neutralized.

Or he's trying to make those who are conservative look bad... nah, that couldn't be it.

uA35a6A.jpg

Your disgusting post is an embarrassment to the decent conservatives who wouldn't ever post anything this ignorant. You should be ashamed of yourself.

He's clearly not capable.

CNN eye witness, 1 person shot approx 10 times.

You are one partisan sick puppy. People probably dying and you come up with such crap. What a despicable POS you are

All of you stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom