• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion insanity

So you're saying everyone who is unwanted and uncared for that would damage society through crime, poverty, and welfare should be eliminated. This is how leftwing atheists feel about their fellow humans, people. It's not pretty at all.

That's a simple minded philosophy but it seems to suit you, so, yeah, go for it.

....... never made spelling a priority.
Totally off topic: on Monday I attend a meeting and I park in front of a sign on the building that says "This premise monitored for trespassing and loitering". And I agree. It's not a bad idea to occasionally monitor one's premise.

It's murder. Helpless babies butchered. An BC works more often than not, when you use it, and when you don't drop you pants and carry on like a slut.
Babies.... fetus... I don't care... that life has no right to be in the woman's body without her permission and she has every right to remove it. If the baby can survive then that is great... if it dies then that is it's ****ing problem.

Safe abortions, obviously not for the babies.
I'm curious. When you claim the unborn are 'babies'; Are you presenting that claim as an 'opinion', or a 'statement of fact'?

I'm curious. When you claim the unborn are 'babies'; Are you presenting that claim as an 'opinion', or a 'statement of fact'?

Would you accept the term "unborn human" or do you disagree that it is even human? If you don't believe that is human "tissue" regardless of the stage of its unique human life cycle then you need some biology classes before you need anything.

Would you accept the term "unborn human" or do you disagree that it is even human? If you don't believe that is human "tissue" regardless of the stage of its unique human life cycle then you need some biology classes before you need anything.
I simply asked a 3rd party poster a non-antagonistic question/clarification. To my knowledge, you have no clue as to my views/stances on abortions, or abortions issues, nor my knowledge of human biology.

I simply asked a 3rd party poster a non-antagonistic question/clarification. To my knowledge, you have no clue as to my views/stances on abortions, or abortions issues, nor my knowledge of human biology.

And I simply asked you if you don't like the term "baby" would you accept the term "human"? You seemed to take issue with the use of "baby". I'm just pointing out that not every phase of the human life cycle is "baby" so maybe we should use the term human (vs not human).

And I simply asked you if you don't like the term "baby" would you accept the term "human"? You seemed to take issue with the use of "baby". I'm just pointing out that not every phase of the human life cycle is "baby" so maybe we should use the term human (vs not human).
Operative word in your post being 'seemed.' Think about it.

Operative word in your post being 'seemed.' Think about it.

Tapdance often?
You questioned the use of the term "baby" and whether that term falls in the realm of opinion or statement of fact - that alone means you do not accept it as a statement of fact. I merely offered an alternative term that is indeed a statement of fact- undisputed.

Tapdance often?
You questioned the use of the term "baby" and whether that term falls in the realm of opinion or statement of fact - that alone means you do not accept it as a statement of fact. I merely offered an alternative term that is indeed a statement of fact- undisputed.
Feel free to explain 'in detail' as to why I asked a 3rd poster if he was presenting his post as an 'opinion', or a 'statement of fact' equates to your unsubstantiated positive claim " that alone means you do not accept it as a statement of fact." I will eagerly await your 'proof' to validate said positive claim.

Last edited:

Overturning Roe or banning abortion are legal matters. What is wrong with using legal terms in the discussion? The legal and biological term for what is aborted is fetus. Use it. What compels you to change the appropriate wording?

What else would a human woman be carrying? Are you claiming women arent humans? (Yeah, that's how dumb your argument sounds.)

Or maybe you can relate some cases where a woman was pregnant with an unborn that was not human?

When discussing abortion as a political or ethical issue, all that's necessary is to be clear. I guess I dont understand why 'unborn' isnt 'clear?

OTOH, we do see people try to use words as emotional manipulation to bolster weak arguments.

Overturning Roe or banning abortion are legal matters. What is wrong with using legal terms in the discussion? The legal and biological term for what is aborted is fetus. Use it. What compels you to change the appropriate wording?
In many cases it's still an embryo, which is why I use 'unborn' except in cases where I'm discussing a later term abortion.

It's shorter for purposes of typing. Some people use the acronym for zygote, embryo, fetus for the same reason.

What else would a human woman be carrying? Are you claiming women arent humans? (Yeah, that's how dumb your argument sounds.)

Or maybe you can relate some cases where a woman was pregnant with an unborn that was not human?

When discussing abortion as a political or ethical issue, all that's necessary is to be clear. I guess I dont understand why 'unborn' isnt 'clear?

OTOH, we do see people try to use words as emotional manipulation to bolster weak arguments.

But it's oh so strong to have no regard for human life.

But it's oh so strong to have no regard for human life

It's even stronger yet to regard the feelings, wishes and future of those already born and faced with an unwanted and unplanned pregnancy. The mistake pro-life people make is respecting only the life of the fetus/embryo. The lives of the mother, the father, the already born children and the grandparents require respect.

It's even stronger yet to regard the feelings, wishes and future of those already born and faced with an unwanted and unplanned pregnancy. The mistake pro-life people make is respecting only the life of the fetus/embryo. The lives of the mother, the father, the already born children and the grandparents require respect.

It's a lot easier to respect an entity that cannot speak; express opinions; disagree with you; dress differently from you; have a different religion; belong to a different political party, etc.

People are idiots who think that sex will go away , it won' God made it to much fun and enjoyable. To the people who think Sex is just for making baby's , I literally feel sorry for them and see their life in general terms being less then.

I feel sorry for people who have no regard or respect the gift of procreation. I'm a 100% in favor of the "Big O" but smart enough to know how to prevent a pregnancy in the first place. Isn't science wonderful?

I feel sorry for people who have no regard or respect the gift of procreation. I'm a 100% in favor of the "Big O" but smart enough to know how to prevent a pregnancy in the first place. Isn't science wonderful?
Procreation is no 'gift', that's an odd view. Good lord, all vertebrates and invertebrates procreate. Almost anything can procreate :rolleyes:

And the #'s have been provided to you, so I have to wonder if you just dont understand them...or just prefer to keep up the falsehood so you can bash women?

--10s of millions of Americans have sex millions of times every day.
~66% use bc or cannot get pregnant
--bc is only ~98% effective
--that still leads to 10's of thousands of accidental pregnancies every single day

Even if the % use of BC was lower, it would still lead to that 👆

Safe sex does not = zero pregnancies :rolleyes: Please let me know if you understand this, finally?

Abortion...not my judgement..I leave God's work to God

Each individual faces their own difficult decisions..God knows whose was selfish and whose was righteous...certainly not me...

Procreation is no 'gift', that's an odd view. Good lord, all vertebrates and invertebrates procreate. Almost anything can procreate :rolleyes:

And the #'s have been provided to you, so I have to wonder if you just dont understand them...or just prefer to keep up the falsehood so you can bash women?

--10s of millions of Americans have sex millions of times every day.
~66% use bc or cannot get pregnant
--bc is only ~98% effective
--that still leads to 10's of thousands of accidental pregnancies every single day

Even if the % use of BC was lower, it would still lead to that 👆

Safe sex does not = zero pregnancies :rolleyes: Please let me know if you understand this, finally?
Yea,,, you a scientist or God who has the answer to pandemic..stay the hell away from me you superspreader

I feel sorry for people who have no regard or respect the gift of procreation.
. How do you know the women that get abortions have no respect for the gift of procreation? Most women that get abortions, later when they can raise a child with security, stability and love, have children.

I'm a 100% in favor of the "Big O" but smart enough to know how to prevent a pregnancy in the first place. Isn't science wonderful?
Good for you for being so smart and having the resources to purchase the contraceptive that works best for you. 75% of the women that get abortions are living at or below the poverty line. These are women that don't have the resources and don't have the access to the most effective birth control and rely on condoms, with a 18% risk of pregnancy or withdrawal at 25% risk of pregnancy. It's always helpful for women who are not living in poverty to lecture women that are on how they ought to be managing their lives.

Gifts can be returned.

There is no contraceptive that is 100% effective.

I feel sorry for people who have no regard or respect the gift of procreation. I'm a 100% in favor of the "Big O" but smart enough to know how to prevent a pregnancy in the first place.

I am so fed up with men and women who pontificate on women, sex, abortion, pregnancy, poverty, contraceptives, morals and families without having ever read a single reliable article or looked at a research paper , survey, statistic or fact and think these are simple issues. Women just have to follow their advice and all problems are solved --easy-peavy just do what I say.

These are men and women with absolutely no knowledge, no understanding, no empathy and damn little respect for others lecturing women on respect for life. Funny thing is when someone tell them their problems have simple solutions it pisses them off.

Back
Top Bottom