• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

The moron seems to be the one asking the question.
If passed, the proposal to pay for the BBB plan would come from raising taxes on corporations and the 1%ers.
The Tax Foundation, the nation’s leading independent tax policy nonprofit, estimates that using the Tax Foundation General Equilibrium Model, we estimate that the House Ways and Means proposals would increase federal revenues by about $2.1 trillion over the next decade, before accounting for $1 trillion in expanded tax credits for individuals and businesses, resulting in a net revenue increase of about $1.06 trillion. Excluding tax revenue from increased tax compliance, the proposals would raise $862 billion over ten years.

The massive Trump tax cuts to the wealthy, if continued, show a shortfall between $700 billion to $1.1 trillion.

Biden said we wasted money on tax cuts. ( Smirk) No money was spent so no money was wasted on any tax cut.
You want to see wasted money, watch what happens when they pass that spending bill. ( that will cost trillions)

Biden said we wasted money on tax cuts. ( Smirk) No money was spent so no money was wasted on any tax cut.
You want to see wasted money, watch what happens when they pass that spending bill. ( that will cost trillions)
that senile piece of shit is another one of those floating turds who thinks all the money belongs to the government and the scumbags who run it

that senile piece of shit is another one of those floating turds who thinks all the money belongs to the government and the scumbags who run it
lol...such anger

President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.

I'll skip over the lie that it will add zero dollars to the debt.Everybody knows that's BS.
Moron speak #1:
The agenda costs zero dollars????? that should get the 25
Amendment invoked prima facie.LAFF
Moron speak #2
wasting money on tax breaks and loopholes? Some should ask Jen Paski to explain that
LOL, this was cute.

When you use a thread cap that says a, "moron" you know we will think you are talking about Trump. Then you go and pull a Donald.

You guys are consistent.

Up is down, left is right, fact is fiction.

Trumpism, the alternate truth.

You know the old saying about death and taxes. Both are inevitable so stop obsessing over them. It makes you sound like a cheapskate. You aren't that are you?
I think those of us who pay high amounts of tax are in the most proper position to complain: those who don't pay FIT yet whine the rich don't pay enough have no valid argument

I think those of us who pay high amounts of tax are in the most proper position to complain: those who don't pay FIT yet whine the rich don't pay enough have no valid argument
The tax code is designed to avoid hardship of those that pay taxes. Are you claiming your taxes cause you economic hardship? Can't pay your bills?

The tax code is designed to avoid hardship of those that pay taxes. Are you claiming your taxes cause you economic hardship? Can't pay your bills?
can you prove that? half the country doesn't pay federal income taxes yet they have plenty of luxuries. Why should those who don't pay federal income taxes be telling those of us who do, to pay more?

I want to cut taxes first and starve the beast.
At no point in US history, and it’s been tried dozens of times, has this ever happened. Cutting taxes simply reduces revenue and has zero effect on spending

People such as you think the taxpayers (mainly the top 5%) have a duty to keep paying and paying and paying
Yes, those who benefit the most from govnt services, financially, have to pay.

makes no sense.but thanks for trying
I’m sorry that basic fiscal policy is beyond your comprehension. It is for most republicans, which is why the debt is as high as it is.

At no point in US history, and it’s been tried dozens of times, has this ever happened. Cutting taxes simply reduces revenue and has zero effect on spending

People such as you think the taxpayers (mainly the top 5%) have a duty to keep paying and paying and paying
Yes, those who benefit the most from govnt services, financially, have to pay.
and that is the people who would be dead without government handouts

I've seen your posts in which you've stated what you pay in taxes. My family donates several times over annually what you claim in your posts you pay in taxes to various charities BEFORE we pay our taxes....which dwarfs what you pay in taxes. You really should stop with the whining about paying a high amount in taxes, help the less fortunate out, and count your blessings.

and that is the people who would be dead without government handouts
Yes, I agree the richest 1% would not be able to survive without the government handouts and welfare they receive.

Yes, I agree the richest 1% would not be able to survive without the government handouts and welfare they receive.
the wealthiest people have always done the best. in many societies the poor starve and die. the people who are wealthiest are generally those who do things that bring them the most rewards. I am in the top one percent-I don't get handouts unless you want to count the pension I get from the DOJ which I earned with 24 years of service

the wealthiest people have always done the best.
As a result of government benefits, I fully agree.
in many societies the poor starve and die. the people who are wealthiest are generally those who do things that bring them the most rewards.
Yes, having complete control of the political class brings them the most rewards.
I am in the top one percent-I don't get handouts unless you want to count the pension I get from the DOJ which I earned with 24 years of service
I really wish for your sake you would stop pretending that this statement is true. Nobody is fooled by it, and it only further erodes your credibility.

As a result of government benefits, I fully agree.

Yes, having complete control of the political class brings them the most rewards.

I really wish for your sake you would stop pretending that this statement is true. Nobody is fooled by it, and it only further erodes your credibility.
lets take entertainers, business owners who come up with a high demand product and athletes. what control of the political class do they have? I sense much envy in your posts

the wealthiest people have always done the best. in many societies the poor starve and die. the people who are wealthiest are generally those who do things that bring them the most rewards. I am in the top one percent-I don't get handouts unless you want to count the pension I get from the DOJ which I earned with 24 years of service
Actually, inheriting 'unearned' money by thine own hand, is a type of "handout".

Paris Hilton comes to mind, but I am sure there are more trust fund babies around. Yeah, some wealth is earned, some are just being born into entitlement. We should draw a line, as we should for those who never had a chance to make it beyond existing.

Paris Hilton comes to mind, but I am sure there are more trust fund babies around. Yeah, some wealth is earned, some are just being born into entitlement. We should draw a line, as we should for those who never had a chance to make it beyond existing.
I think people should worry about themselves and not spend so much time whining about others who are better off than they are.

Back
Top Bottom