• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
President Biden

@POTUS

United States government official

My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.

I'll skip over the lie that it will add zero dollars to the debt.Everybody knows that's BS.
Moron speak #1:
The agenda costs zero dollars????? that should get the 25
Amendment invoked prima facie.LAFF
Moron speak #2
wasting money on tax breaks and loopholes? Some should ask Jen Paski to explain that

President Biden
@POTUS

My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars. Instead of wasting money on tax breaks, loopholes, and tax evasion for big corporations and the wealthy, we can make a once-in-a-generation investment in working America. And it adds zero dollars to the national debt.

I'll skip over the lie that it will add zero dollars to the debt.Everybody knows that's BS.
Moron speak #1:
Moron speak #2
wasting money on tax breaks and loopholes? Some should ask Jen Paski to explain that
Okay let's play. How much would the Build Back Better plan cost? Second part of the question, how much did the 2018 tax cuts cost?

Let's see if you have a clue what you are complaining about...

Okay let's play. How much would the Build Back Better plan cost? Second part of the question, how much did the 2018 tax cuts cost?

the tax cuts cost zero. Tax cuts never cost anything.Words matter.
The bbb plan will cost 3.5 trillion if passed as requested.

Okay let's play. How much would the Build Back Better plan cost?

Nobody knows since the BBB bill has not yet been written, much less, CBO scored. It is guesstimated to cost between $3.5T and $5.5T depending on what making the (current) child tax credits permanent means.

Second part of the question, how much did the 2018 tax cuts cost?

How should that be measured? Should we compare total annual federal revenue in the year before and the year after they went into effect? Should we attribute the 2020 federal revenue reduction to those tax changes?

Morons pretend that tax cuts cost nothing.

Okay let's play. How much would the Build Back Better plan cost?
Well, according to those who are pushing it, it's going to cost $3,500,000,000,000 (unless you believe Biden, who says it's going to cost nothing).

Second part of the question, how much did the 2018 tax cuts cost?
Cost whom?
It "cost" the taxpayers nothing. In fact, it "saved" the taxpayers about $1,200 / household.

Let's see if you have a clue what you're asking: who did the 2018 tax cuts "cost?"

the tax cuts cost zero. Tax cuts never cost anything.Words matter.
The bbb plan will cost 3.5 trillion if passed as requested.
Winner! Wrong on both counts. BBB has pay fors, the entire cost of the reconciliation bill is paid for. The tax cuts cost $2 trillion dollars. The actual expense was closer to $5 trillion, but the R's soaked the richer blue states by removing their ability to deduct all of the state taxes eligible for federal tax deductions ($3 trillion in pay fors).

Nobody knows since the BBB bill has not yet been written, much less, CBO scored. It is guesstimated to cost between $3.5T and $5.5T depending on what making the (current) child tax credits permanent means.

How should that be measured? Should we compare total annual federal revenue in the year before and the year after they went into effect? Should we attribute the 2020 federal revenue reduction to those tax changes?
Wrong on both counts. BBB has pay fors, the entire cost of the reconciliation bill is paid for. The tax cuts cost $2 trillion dollars. The actual expense was closer to $5 trillion, but the R's soaked the richer blue states by removing their ability to deduct all of the state taxes eligible for federal tax deductions ($3 trillion in pay fors).

Well, according to those who are pushing it, it's going to cost $3,500,000,000,000 (unless you believe Biden, who says it's going to cost nothing).

Cost whom?
It "cost" the taxpayers nothing. In fact, it "saved" the taxpayers about $1,200 / household.

Let's see if you have a clue what you're asking: who did the 2018 tax cuts "cost?"
Winner! Wrong on both counts. BBB has pay fors, the entire cost of the reconciliation bill is paid for. The tax cuts cost $2 trillion dollars. The actual expense was closer to $5 trillion, but the R's soaked the richer blue states by removing their ability to deduct all of the state taxes eligible for federal tax deductions ($3 trillion in pay fors).

President Biden
@POTUS

Moron speak #1:
Moron speak #2

You keep making threads with that title. I love it.

President Biden
@POTUS

Moron speak #1:
Moron speak #2

Thanks for adding your disclaimer in the title.
I'll take the OP for what I think its worth.(y)

how did we 'waste money' on a tax cut?
Somebody explain that.What money was wasted?

President Biden
@POTUS

Moron speak #1:
Moron speak #2
Trump's tax cut was around 5 trillion dollars, but they got it scored as just 2 trillion with some creative math. Why are you just now getting worked up over that kind of thing in Washinton?

It cost around 5 trillion, they were able to get it down to 2 trillion by claiming growth resulting from it would offset 3 trillion of the cost. Nonsense of course, but typical for Washington.

According to the uneducated, it cost nothing. How sad these people are.

Trump's tax cut was around 5 trillion dollars, but they got it scored as just 2 trillion with some creative math. Why are you just now getting worked up over that kind of thing in Washinton?
that's not what bBiden said. He said we wasted money on it . What money was wasted?

how does a tax cut cost money? only those who think all money and wealth belong to the government labor under that collectivist bullshit.

how does a tax cut cost money? only those who think all money and wealth belong to the government labor under that collectivist bullshit.
smh

I'd love to compare my education to all those who claim tax cuts cost something. They might deprive the federal government of moneys but they don't cost anything

Back
Top Bottom