• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A huge lie that has been told so many time people think it is true.

Logical, you keep putting thread after thread and so far in my opinion, they have all been worthless and uninformed. With such a big problem facing us with Trump as President, with our allies now against us, with Putin and Kim Jong Un now Trump's buddies, with closure of the Government, with the Stock market collapsing, with so many other issues at hand you come up with a thread about separation of church and state?

What are you? are you like Trump needing attention at all times? are you so in need of communication that you need to put up these ridiculous threads?

Uh--------------Are you aware this is a public political forum open to all ideas and opinions?

But there are millions of us that are not sheep,

You believe you have an all powerful magical invisible friend because that's what you've been told to believe. That's the definition of a sheep, you're literally part of what is known as "the flock".

You believe you have an all powerful magical invisible friend because that's what you've been told to believe. That's the definition of a sheep, you're literally part of what is known as "the flock".

I'd say, if you're atheist, you're part of a flock.

Last edited:
I'd say if you're atheist, you're part of a flock.

That makes no sense. That's like saying I'm part of a flock because I don't believe in the Loch Ness monster.

That makes no sense. That's like saying I'm part of a flock because I don't believe in the Loch Ness monster.

Are you saying there is no god like there is no Loch Ness monster? Prove there is no god. Prove there is no Loch Ness monster. It's ideology to you just as it's ideology to Logical1 (thinkin' that L1 may need to change his ID).

I'd say, if you're atheist, you're part of a flock.

Hello cabse5... still waiting for you to prove that I'm a a SJW racist. Got those links?

Hello cabse5... still waiting for you to prove that I'm a a SJW racist. Got those links?

Did you vote for Obama so he'd be the first African-American president? Or even vote for Obama because he's African-American?

But again, not government but CONGRESS. Read what the Constitution says in black and white.

That still doesn't change what I stated, and your incorrect assertion that there's push back when people put up religious symbols anywhere.

Did you vote for Obama so he'd be the first African-American president? Or even vote for Obama because he's African-American?

I did not. Next question.

I guess you voted for Obama so he'd be the first African-American president because Obama is African-American. This makes you a SJW racist because you voted for Obama because of his skin color.

I guess you voted for Obama so he'd be the first African-American president of because Obama is African-American. This makes you a SJW racist because you voted for Obama because of his skin color.

I did not. This continues to prove you like making fraudulent claims and continue to lie. Next...

You did not vote for Obama so he'd be the first African-American president?

Absolutely not. I did not even vote for Obama in 2008. Next cabse wrong assumption/lie...

Hitler was right about one thing. Tell a huge lie over and over, and in time people will begin to think it is true.

Look at the statement -----------separation of church and state. It is NOT in the Constitution. But I bet if a large number of people were polled, they would say it is.

What that the Constitution actually says is-----"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion". And it goes on to say--------"or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging he freedom of speech.

Now let actually look at what the founding fathers wanted and were saying. Because of their recient separation from England they did not want Congress naming an official national religion like England did with the Church of England.

Therefore when a local city puts up a cross or the Star of David anywhere in their town, it IS NOT Congress naming some particular church such as Lutheran or any other as the official church of the country. When some fools such as the ACLU claims that a cross or what ever needs to be torn down, they are flying in the black and white statement in the first amendment. "or prohibiting the free exercise there of"!!!!!!!!!!!! It is simply the people of that town exercising the free exercise thereof. Again it is not Congress naming an official state religion. Did Congress come to that town and demand that the city should put up a cross or a Star of David and name a specific church the official church of the United states.

The fools on the left will hate this, since they have been brain washed with the huge lie of separation of church and state for so long, they think it is true.

Ok now let the hate towards me and the arguments begin. BTW before you do read the First Amendment.

I live in San Diego, and high on Mt. Soledad, there is a huge cross that is on public property that anyone in San Deigo can see from afar. It's been subject to litigation, went to SCOTUS, but, it's still there.

Also, it was the Obama administration and the Mt Soledad committee that fought for it, so apparently your "the left hates the first amendment" BS is just that, bullcrap.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...alifornia-cross-removal-idUSBRE85O0WJ20120625

The Obama administration and a group called the Mount Soledad Memorial Association, which erected the cross, supported by 20 states and various veterans groups, appealed to the Supreme Court in arguing the cross should be allowed as part of the memorial.

I dunno.. am I?

All's I know is that you called me one and then called me a racist for being one.

My impression is you are a SJW. You'd know if you're one. SJWs are racist, hate men, hate capitalism and the list goes on and on. I know many SJW wanted Obama as president in 2008 so he'd be the first African-American president, making them racist. Who did you vote for president in 2008?

Are you saying there is no god like there is no Loch Ness monster? Prove there is no god. Prove there is no Loch Ness monster.

I think it is impossible to prove either of those don't exist, I simply don't believe in either.

The people making the claim that either exist bear the burden of proof. So far I haven't seen anything that would make me believe in either. Do you believe in the Loch Ness monster, or Zeus, or Ra?

It's ideology to you just as it's ideology to Logical1 (thinkin' that L1 may need to change his ID).

It has nothing to do with my ideology. It has to do with the people making the claim providing the evidence. So far they haven't imo, no more than the believers in Ra, Zeus, or any other god or "imaginary being".

I think it is impossible to prove either of those don't exist, I simply don't believe in either.

The people making the claim that either exist bear the burden of proof. So far I haven't seen anything that would make me believe in either. Do you believe in the Loch Ness monster, or Zeus, or Ra?

It has nothing to do with my ideology. It has to do with the people making the claim providing the evidence. So far they haven't imo.

Why do you believe in evolution?

My impression is you are a SJW. You'd know if you're one. SJWs are racist, hate men, hate capitalism and the list goes on and on. I know many SJW wanted Obama as president in 2008 so he'd be the first African-American president, making them racist. Who did you vote for president in 2008?

What a bunch of generalized, meaningless claptrap. All's you are doing is saying anyone who doesn't think exactly like you is a SJW and a racist. You can't prove anything so you just start throwing labels around loosely.

I voted for Ralph Nader in 2008.

Hitler was right about one thing. Tell a huge lie over and over, and in time people will begin to think it is true.

Look at the statement -----------separation of church and state. It is NOT in the Constitution. But I bet if a large number of people were polled, they would say it is.

What that the Constitution actually says is-----"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion". And it goes on to say--------"or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging he freedom of speech.

Now let actually look at what the founding fathers wanted and were saying. Because of their recient separation from England they did not want Congress naming an official national religion like England did with the Church of England.

Therefore when a local city puts up a cross or the Star of David anywhere in their town, it IS NOT Congress naming some particular church such as Lutheran or any other as the official church of the country. When some fools such as the ACLU claims that a cross or what ever needs to be torn down, they are flying in the black and white statement in the first amendment. "or prohibiting the free exercise there of"!!!!!!!!!!!! It is simply the people of that town exercising the free exercise thereof. Again it is not Congress naming an official state religion. Did Congress come to that town and demand that the city should put up a cross or a Star of David and name a specific church the official church of the United states.

The fools on the left will hate this, since they have been brain washed with the huge lie of separation of church and state for so long, they think it is true.

Ok now let the hate towards me and the arguments begin. BTW before you do read the First Amendment.

The huge lie is that YOU believe this.

Why do you believe in evolution?

I'll answer, but I would appreciate you answer my earlier question: Do you believe in the Loch Ness monster, Zeus, or Ra?

Yes, of course I "believe" in evolution, it is a fact.

I live in San Diego, and high on Mt. Soledad, there is a huge cross that is on public property that anyone in San Deigo can see from afar. It's been subject to litigation, went to SCOTUS, but, it's still there.

Also, it was the Obama administration and the Mt Soledad committee that fought for it, so apparently your "the left hates the first amendment" BS is just that, bullcrap.

Sorry, Oscar, but the Mt Soledad cross is NOT on public property, (government-owned land). In 2016, 25 years of litigation was settled by selling the land on which the cross stands to a private group with the understanding that said group would maintain the cross in the future. See, the issue is not whether Americans are allowed to view religious symbols while out walking about but whether or not the religious symbols are on public property and maintained by tax-payer dollars.

The religious symbol is no longer on government property following last year’s $1.4 million sale of the land surrounding the cross to the private Mount Soledad Memorial Association, which by condition of the sale must maintain it as a veterans memorial “in perpetuity.”

As one plaintiff’s lawyer who questioned the cross’ constitutionality for two decades said, “We finally got the message through.” As the president of the memorial association said, “It’s a pleasure to be able to operate without the cloud of litigation hovering over the monument.”

Easier to believe than the universe suddenly appeared from nothing.

The huge lie is that YOU believe this.

Show me the words-------------------Separation of church and state-------------------in the Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom