• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A huge lie that has been told so many time people think it is true.

Do you believe, for example, that minorities should be given admissions treatment for college that doesn't reflect their work progress in high school?
Do you believe for example, that more women should have higher jobs than present because there aren't enough women in higher jobs because there are more women than men in the world?

Is that what you people think affirmative action is?

I'll answer, but I would appreciate you answer my earlier question: Do you believe in the Loch Ness monster, Zeus, or Ra?

Yes, of course I "believe" in evolution, it is a fact.

Can you answer how the universe began with your belief in evolution?

Last edited:
That’s a cop out and merely a replacement for critical thinking.

The cop out would be to believe the astronomical odds coming true that by unbelievable chance the right combination of things occurred to create the universe without any intervention.

Is that what you people think affirmative action is?

Yes. Preferential treatment for minority races and disdain for whites. Preferential treatment for one sex. No allowance for one ideology. It is 'soft reparations'..without legislation.

Last edited:
You’re the one claiming a “God” exists. The burden of proof is on you to support your claim.

I say I don't no. Unlike JustHanging, I don't say I know there is no existence of God. JH just has no facts to show there is a God. Where's JustHanging's proof there is no God? For that matter, where is the proof that the Trump campaign 'cavorted' with Russians to meddle in the 2016? Is there as much proof in that meddling as there is in the MSM and Mueller investigation meddling in the 2018?
First, why would it be easier to believe an all powerful god suddenly appeared out of nothing, or always existed, than atoms appeared out of nothing, or always existed? We know atoms exist. We do not know that all powerful gods exist.

Second, science does not say the Universe suddenly appeared from nothing. You've been listening to preachers who want your money, instead of taking the time to learn things for yourself. Like you do with Trump.

Can you answer how the universe began with your belief in evolution?

Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of the universe.
If you are gonna spout pure BS based on religious dogma try at least to have some idea what you are BSing about

Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of the universe.
If you are gonna spout pure BS based on religious dogma try at least to have some idea what you are BSing about

How did the universe begin, then?

How did the universe begin, then?
Dont know, no one does those who claim they do are spewing BS but it has nothing to do with evolution.

We dont have answers to every question but only a complete moron would claim it has to be God because we dont know the answer.
That's is the same logic that morons used to claim God made the rain fall or volcano erupt or their house to burn down

Note: As you dont appear to be too intelligent. I am not saying people who believe in God are morons jus the morons who claim God had to create the universe because they dont have another answer.
Sometimes I dont know is the only answer available

Dont know, no one does those who claim they do are spewing BS but it has nothing to do with evolution.

We dont have answers to every question but only a complete moron would claim it has to be God because we dont know the answer.
That's is the same logic that morons used to claim God made the rain fall or volcano erupt or their house to burn down

Note: As you dont appear to be too intelligent. I am not saying people who believe in God are morons jus the morons who claim God had to create the universe because they dont have another answer.
Sometimes I dont know is the only answer available

Don't know yet are sure evolution played no part in the creation of the universe? Mebe dark matter evolved into something substantial?

Don't know yet are sure evolution played no part in the creation of the universe? Mebe dark matter evolved into something substantial?

You have no clue what evolution is do you?
I am also sure that K-tel records also had nothing to do with the creation of the universe

You have no clue what evolution is do you?
I am also sure that K-tel records also had nothing to do with the creation of the universe

Why couldn't evolution be involved in the creation of the universe?

K-tel records? I had a Elvis Presley record from K-Tel records.

Why couldn't evolution be involved in the creation of the universe?

K-tel records? I had a Elvis Presley record from K-Tel records.

For the same reason K-tel records has nothing to do with the creation of the universe (I know with your incredibly limited intelligence that you will misconstrue that as a claim by me that evolution is a record company but that isn't what I am saying, I am saying evolution isn't about the creation of the universe)

I dont know what you think evolution is but it certainly isn't what you think it is.

The cop out would be to believe the astronomical odds coming true that by unbelievable chance the right combination of things occurred to create the universe without any intervention.
Case in point and typical creationist tripe, you’re using the same old “god of the gaps” argument as an excuse for critical thinking.

For the same reason K-tel records has nothing to do with the creation of the universe (I know with your incredibly limited intelligence that you will misconstrue that as a claim by me that evolution is a record company but that isn't what I am saying, I am saying evolution isn't about the creation of the universe)

I dont know what you think evolution is but it certainly isn't what you think it is.

Many scientists think dark energy was involved in the creation of the universe. Isn't it plausible that dark energy, for example, evolved to help create the universe?

BTW, what is your definition of evolution?

Case in point and typical creationist tripe, you’re using the same old “god of the gaps” argument as an excuse for critical thinking.

You believe the jackpot was won with the creation of the universe whose odds of 'winning' were more than astronomical.:lamo

I'm sorry but you can't use your holy book to dictate laws for me, and you're just going to have to get the **** over it.

BTW, I'm not using 'the holy book' (which holy book would that be anyways?), I'm using logic. Which thinking process are you using?

Hitler was right about one thing. Tell a huge lie over and over, and in time people will begin to think it is true.

Look at the statement -----------separation of church and state. It is NOT in the Constitution. But I bet if a large number of people were polled, they would say it is.

What that the Constitution actually says is-----"Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion". And it goes on to say--------"or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging he freedom of speech.

Now let actually look at what the founding fathers wanted and were saying. Because of their recient separation from England they did not want Congress naming an official national religion like England did with the Church of England.

Therefore when a local city puts up a cross or the Star of David anywhere in their town, it IS NOT Congress naming some particular church such as Lutheran or any other as the official church of the country. When some fools such as the ACLU claims that a cross or what ever needs to be torn down, they are flying in the black and white statement in the first amendment. "or prohibiting the free exercise there of"!!!!!!!!!!!! It is simply the people of that town exercising the free exercise thereof. Again it is not Congress naming an official state religion. Did Congress come to that town and demand that the city should put up a cross or a Star of David and name a specific church the official church of the United states.

The fools on the left will hate this, since they have been brain washed with the huge lie of separation of church and state for so long, they think it is true.

Ok now let the hate towards me and the arguments begin. BTW before you do read the First Amendment.

Well...you might post your opinion on internet sites. That's all any of us can do. The vast majority of citizens of this country don't want to see symbols of any religion shown prominently on government buildings or property. People who think for a living like the SCOTUS are there to protect us from those who pop up in the US pushing their religion on others. Regardless you cannot over turn 200+ years of practical application of what the founders intended. Quibbling with semantics doesn't get you very far against 200 years of history.

Well...you might post your opinion on internet sites. That's all any of us can do. The vast majority of citizens of this country don't want to see symbols of any religion shown prominently on government buildings or property. People who think for a living like the SCOTUS are there to protect us from those who pop up in the US pushing their religion on others. Regardless you cannot over turn 200+ years of practical application of what the founders intended. Quibbling with semantics doesn't get you very far against 200 years of history.

You've deviated from the OP of Logical1 who posted, correctly, that the meaning of the first amendment dealing with no establishment of religion dealt with the US not sponsoring a religion as the monarchy of England had done with the Anglican Church. The religion part of the first amendment dealt with the federal government being restricted from establishing the official religion of the US. This first amendment had nothing to do with the hatred of all religious symbols in government. That was for atheists and judges and you to decide.

Last edited:
You believe the jackpot was won with the creation of the universe whose odds of 'winning' were more than astronomical.:lamo
As opposed to a magical invisible sky wizard that “poofed” everything into existence. You believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie that was his own father, can make you live forever if you telepathically accept him as your master and symbolically eat his flesh, so he can remove an evil force that is present in all of humanity because a ribbed woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical fruit tree. Yeah that all makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom