• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A GaY Agenda ?

galenrox said:
He implied that if I ****ed a girl in the ass, she was liable to **** on me, like somehow there's a steady flow of **** coming out of the ass all of the time. That's a sign of a man who has not only never seen a girl naked, he's probably never seen himself naked, because it would seem that anyone who has seen anyone naked, that even the most casual of observers could figure out that girls aren't always ********!

You never know, she might get too excited and slip. :lol:

I am just against any and all attempts to try and normalize homosexual behavior. I accept it, I am for civil unions, I am tolerant, but I am not ignorant, it is not normal. Some may ask, what is normal? Well, a man, a woman, a child, that's normal, and you can say the way God intended, or the way biology intended. It is not hate to see things for the way they are, and to not want your children to be taught that things that are not normal, are. Just as I would not want my son taught that 2+2=5, I don't want someone telling him the gay lifestyle is normal. Some say they are born that way, that may be true, some are born with another being attached to their hip, still not normal. Should they be forced to change, I don't think so, just taught that it is not normal, and will not ever be.

Deegan said:
I am just against any and all attempts to try and normalize homosexual behavior. I accept it, I am for civil unions, I am tolerant, but I am not ignorant, it is not normal. Some may ask, what is normal? Well, a man, a woman, a child, that's normal, and you can say the way God intended, or the way biology intended. It is not hate to see things for the way they are, and to not want your children to be taught that things that are not normal, are. Just as I would not want my son taught that 2+2=5, I don't want someone telling him the gay lifestyle is normal. Some say they are born that way, that may be true, some are born with another being attached to their hip, still not normal. Should they be forced to change, I don't think so, just taught that it is not normal, and will not ever be.

Buck up, cuz you are about to get it bad! Just a friendly warning!:smile:

galenrox said:
I definately see merit in this statement. It's not normal in the way that I'm 6'6" isn't normal. I was born this way, and there's nothing wrong with it, but it's definately not normal.
Same with my mammoth ****.

G-rox, *sigh*, you were on a roll, and then there was the last comment.

galenrox said:
you just don't like feeling inferior in that department to a white guy!

Your mama told me i wasn't at all inferior to you, or your daddy!

Score 2!

galenrox said:
you see, I am fairly indifferent to your remarks, namely because I have a mammoth ****, and thus I feel pretty good and secure about myself.

My girlfriend told me the first time was like losing her virginity all over again, and it took like 2 or 3 months of several times a day sessions for her to get used to it.

sure dude, sure. She just thought you needed encouragement. Oh yeah, the comment about your mom, I told you, I know your agenda...

YamiB. said:
Gay pride parades and pushing for gay marriage is not the same thing. Look at straight people during Mardi Gras if you want to complain about gay pride parades.

Giving only homosexual civil unions would not work, separate but equal is a bad idea. The best solution would be that everybody gets a civil union from the government if they want the rights attached to marriage currently. Then people could have the religious ceremony of marriage if they choose to, but it wouldn't have the rights attached to it anymore. The majority has a horrible record of treating minorities fairly.

Waiting for Navy to reply.

Naughty Nurse said:
I've been reading a lot of your posts.

You just seem to make a lot of outrageous, prejudicial remarks about whole groups of people without ever producing a single scrap of evidence to substantiate your remarks.

Want me to counter your points? Then post an intelligent one.

The easiest way is if you don't want to add something constructive to the debate then don't respond to my posts.................

Attacking me personally just makes you look like a very small person.........

vergiss said:
Sonny? Wow, I didn't know I was male. I'd always been under the impression I was a girl. Thanks for clearing up my confusion.

Looking at your name I could not tell your gender.I apologize for calling you a male.........I have never heard a female call someone dude........

galenrox said:
What, my ****? Do girls often pee on you when you do it normally?

A little sex education 101 for you my friend........The Vagina was designed to have sexual intercourse as well as to urinate...........That is how human beings reproduce...........When you spill your sperm in your girlfriend's anus I guareentee she will never become pregnant......:roll:

js416256 said:
I think the condemnation of anal sex can be over-righteous and inevitably lead one down the road to hypocrisy. Now if you say anal sex between any two people is wrong then most likely you believe that sex outside of marriage is wrong and that marriage is only for procreative purposes. I am sure there are many people who say that anal sex is wrong but still have sex for enjoyment rather than procreation and this is of course hypocrisy. You are basically saying, let me accept the Christian beliefs that suit me and forget the ones that I don't like. So I really think many religions are speaking out against sexual indulgence and to say one type of sexual indulgence is morally better than the other is just a misquoting of the religious beliefs.

No one is without sin except Jesus Christ and that includes all striaght people as well as gays..........The RCC teaches to love the sinner and hate the sin

Deegan said:

Pretty much my exact sentiments.. Short of gay marriage I am for live and let live but no one can ever convince that the sex acts that gay men and yes some straight people engage in is normal...........

galenrox said:
you see, I am fairly indifferent to your remarks, namely because I have a mammoth ****, and thus I feel pretty good and secure about myself.

My girlfriend told me the first time was like losing her virginity all over again, and it took like 2 or 3 months of several times a day sessions for her to get used to it.

Why don't you give up while your only losing by a little bit.......;)

YamiB. said:
Waiting for Navy to reply.

Hey there are outlandish straight people too.. I don't condone them either.....

But to see transexuals and men parading down the street as women..................

YamiB. said:
Giving only homosexual civil unions would not work, separate but equal is a bad idea. The best solution would be that everybody gets a civil union from the government if they want the rights attached to marriage currently. Then people could have the religious ceremony of marriage if they choose to, but it wouldn't have the rights attached to it anymore. The majority has a horrible record of treating minorities fairly.

Well this has been brought up by many people... yes, it will work.

But the real question is "is it practicle?"

That answer is no.

There are just too many laws that use the word "marriage." Each one of those would have to be amended and would take years of legislation to do alone. The country could not afford to lose this valuable time of the legislation to go thru the law books with a pen and white out.

Unfortunately, many of our law have deep religious tones in them. Now that civil liberties are trying to be expanded to other Americans, churches across the country have taken issue with it.

Churches claim authority over "marrige" while the social movement wants equal rights, something the church does not support in this case (not all cases obviously).

There really is no easy fix to this. Either the government will eventually tell the church that it does not have a monopoly on marriage or we will waste a lot of taxpayers time and money trying to keep them happy.

Now, my personal views are that the word marrige may have religious background, but it has been too institutionalized to claim it as their own.

Deegan said:
Should they be forced to change, I don't think so, just taught that it is not normal, and will not ever be.

The tolerance is all well and good but it cannot be good for a person to be told their not normal unless, apparently, they have a mammoth ****. But to have to go through the relatively difficult thing of coming out, and then be told your not normal, and never will be, that just doesn't seem right to me.

But I do get what you mean...

Plain old me said:
The tolerance is all well and good but it cannot be good for a person to be told their not normal unless, apparently, they have a mammoth ****. But to have to go through the relatively difficult thing of coming out, and then be told your not normal, and never will be, that just doesn't seem right to me.

But I do get what you mean...

Gay men will deny it but there are many documented cases of people changing the sexual preference........

Yes, Its known as "coming out of the closet".

And you can say "they aren't gay" but quite frankly you will never know for sure. Naturally every creature in the world is Bisexual and more, Its through our culture we learn not to be, and by simple math, a certain percentage of the population will reject it and turn gay.

Look at nature, Dogs hump legs and sofa's. Cat's have sex with Rabbits. Donkeys and Horses, the list goes on. Quite frankly, creatures have sex with whatever feels good (hence masturbation..aka, having sex with your hand). Oral sex with man or woman feels the same in a tactile sense, its psychological training that makes it "bad" or "good".

That being said, that doesn't mean its ok by any means. Naturally man will crush the skull of a man he disagree's with. Thats why we have a culture, to tell us whats right and wrong.

So if Culture changes to say gay marriage is OK, then by nature it is. If people think its wrong, it is.

Navy Pride said:
A little sex education 101 for you my friend........The Vagina was designed to have sexual intercourse as well as to urinate...........That is how human beings reproduce...........When you spill your sperm in your girlfriend's anus I guareentee she will never become pregnant......:roll:

A little anatomy 101 for both of you. Women do not urinate out of their vagina. Were you squeezing your eyes shut at that point in the school lecture? Do I need to post a diagram?:roll:

Navy Pride said:
The easiest way is if you don't want to add something constructive to the debate then don't respond to my posts.................

Attacking me personally just makes you look like a very small person.........

How about you refrain from posting in the first place unless you have something more constructive than your usual petty prejudice to share?

Navy Pride said:
Gay men will deny it but there are many documented cases of people changing the sexual preference........

I think "many" is an over exaggeration to describe the number of "converted" gays. A lot of these conversion groups are religious (excluding groups like NARTH) which of course means that these groups do not employ science and thus have no scientific significance. These conversions are assuming that homosexuality has no genetic or biological foundation which demeans their scientific significance, personally I think that groups like these should be trying to disprove homosexuality by the use of science. So unless they have a scientific grip on homosexuality how can they really treat it, they might as well be wearing a blindfold. Now of course it is true that these reparative therapies have had some successes but chances are the "converted" patients are going to be celibate or sexually inactive, so if that is considered a success then we can say reparative therapies "work" in these cases

Also in response to some of the posts speaking of how natural homosexuality is I think that the all too common response “but only a man and a woman can reproduce” really doesn’t answer the question about the derivation of homosexuality. To really discuss homosexuality in a scientific context would of course mean that one would need to discuss human evolution (humans are of course more complex than other animals and so evolution takes on a different meaning in context to humans), psychology, genetics, and biochemistry. Humans are more complex both physiologically and psychologically and so basing the nature of homosexuality on the argument of “Adam and Eve” really doesn’t satisfy the debate over homosexuality. I think that once the derivation of homosexuality can be found we can look at it and say, “is this just another variation in our diverse world, or is this an aberration similar to alcoholism or some other genetic deficiency?” Since that hasn’t been determined the nature of homosexuality is being dictated by religion and logic (aka man + woman=child) that really doesn’t cover the scope of the problem. So really all I’m saying (if you don’t want to read the paragraph) is that the source of homosexuality is unknown and as it is researched we need to look a homosexuality by the use of science not with religion and primitive logic.

(Once again sorry for the paragraphs- I’ve always had a problem with writing too much.)

Naughty Nurse said:
How about you refrain from posting in the first place unless you have something more constructive than your usual petty prejudice to share?

Who died and made you boss? I will post here all I want........

Take a pill..........:lol:

IValueFreedom said:
Well this has been brought up by many people... yes, it will work.

But the real question is "is it practicle?"

That answer is no.

There are just too many laws that use the word "marriage." Each one of those would have to be amended and would take years of legislation to do alone. The country could not afford to lose this valuable time of the legislation to go thru the law books with a pen and white out.

Unfortunately, many of our law have deep religious tones in them. Now that civil liberties are trying to be expanded to other Americans, churches across the country have taken issue with it.

Churches claim authority over "marrige" while the social movement wants equal rights, something the church does not support in this case (not all cases obviously).

There really is no easy fix to this. Either the government will eventually tell the church that it does not have a monopoly on marriage or we will waste a lot of taxpayers time and money trying to keep them happy.

Now, my personal views are that the word marrige may have religious background, but it has been too institutionalized to claim it as their own.

Churches have already been told by the government that it does not have a monopoly. While many churches would not marry two people depending on their faiths the government would not do this.

If Churches didn't agree they wouldn't have to marry homosexual couples. Last I heard there are still a few Churches that will not perform interracial marriages and many Churches refuse to perform interfaith marriages.

Hey there are outlandish straight people too.. I don't condone them either.....

But to see transexuals and men parading down the street as women..................
I don't see what's wrong with transsexuals, but I'll agree that some of the stuff going on at Gay Pride parades is inappropriate. I was just pointing out that homosexuals are not unique in this type of behavior.

Are you going to address the rest of my post?

Back
Top Bottom