• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A GaY Agenda ?

doughgirl said:
sissyboy says, “Wrong. You aren't forced to HIRE ”

But your wrong. And in some states you are forced to HIRE THEM California for one. .

You'll have to give me an example. I think it's a good idea to do this if they have the same skills and are being discriminated against. This is commonly called 'PROGRESS'. Pay attention to it. you may just learn something! ;->))

“It is not a matter of right or wrong, it's a matter of skill. Abortion is a medical skill, to be a doctor you must know how to perform one. Your position is FLAWED. A physician who cannot perform an abortion should not be given a license to practice medicine. Abortion is necessary skill.”

Abortion 99% of the time is elective surgery. Less than 1% of ALL abortions are done to save the mothers life. out Guttmaucher and Barna statistics. Abortion happens to be the most common ELECTIVE surgery done on woman today. But if I hold true in my heart that abortion is murder, I should not be forced to do one. Abortion is NOT a necessary skill and one should not be forced to do one. Doctors are suppose to saves not kill and abortion kills. A growing number of doctors are refusing to do abortion......they know what it does.
Do you think all physicians should be forced to put their patients away. by this I mean, doctor assisted suicide?

Abortion is a special issue because it is not like other forms of elective surgery in that it is to make someone more beautiful. It is to rid the patient of an accident. If RU-486 was available in candy machines abortion wouldn't even be an issue.

I believe your 99%. But I think if a person in medical school does not want to learn how to perform an abortion they shouldn't be a doctor. They've clearly chosen the wrong career. If a doctor knows HOW to perform an abortion and refuses, he should have his medical license revoked. NO questions asked. Same for pharmacists who refuse to dispense birth control or emergency contraception drugs.

“There WAS A time when christiantiy taught a thing called tolerance. I think you should study it and TRULY become a Christian. You'll certainly be a lot happier. I think that all the angst and hatred you feel towards people who are different from you is missplaced. If you would simply come to know God, it would become apparent where all of that anger and hatred is derived.’

I have no hatred towards anyone.
I am a born again Christian and I stand on scripture. And scripture says homosexuality is wrong period. I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and have accepted Gods free gift of salvation.

Instead of being 'born again', why don't you just GROW UP?

I doubt you have any idea what being a Christian is all about. Or what one believes that holds a Christian worldview. I doubt you have probably read or done any deductive Bible studies on any of these issues.

Sure I do. I was RAISED A Christian, though even when i was a child I never WAS a Christian and never identified as one. My parents are both Christian and we get along great. We have the most wonderful relationship now as we ever have.

Christ did not give us the right to judge a persons HEART. He did however judgement on people daily. You judge me now because I wont cave into political correctness that says homosexuality is ok and acceptable to God.

But that is where you're wrong. I DO believe in God. And homosexuality is ok with God. God blessed me with homosexuality as he did many others. Homosexuality is a blessing from God just as your own sexual orientation is in your life. God loves all people and God loves sex -- or 'lust' as you call it.

I believe we are to help those people in sin, so that they might see their errors.......So that they might be saved......and if I needed it I would hope a Christian would do the same for me.

I've already been saved. The day I was born. When you can see your life the same way as I, you will be saved too.

You say I judge unfairly.

You assume the primary function of judging is to punish the wicked. It is NOT, that’s secondary. The primary function of judging is to PROTECT THE RIGHTEOUS. Look at our justice system today. We bend over backward to protect the criminal and offer little to the victim. This is perverted thinking. Who protects the unborn child?

An unborn child has no feelings to protect. A foetus is not a human. I suggest you go to one of the many 'abortion' threads if you want to concentrate on our reproductive rights. I support a woman's right to CHOOSE, and the sacred rite of abortion.

We ARE responsible to judge conduct and relationships. We are not to base this on our feelings, or by the opinions of society or even by our own estimation of ourselves. We are to judge conduct and relationships by the CLEAR TEACHING AND STANDARDS REVEALED IN THE WORD OF GOD. That is what I do.

Then you are judging based on your opinions. People create Gods to please themselves. When you and God hate all the same people, you can rest assured that you've created Him in your OWN image.

Jesus gives an example of judging....
Read Matthew 18:15-17 JESUS SAYS:

18:15 "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother."
18:16 "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established."
18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican."

I like what Chuck Colson said about tolerance, "True tolerance is not a total lack of judgment. It’s knowing what should be tolerated—and refusing to tolerate that which shouldn’t."

That statement is about hatred, not tolerance. I'm not surprised that you like it. It fits you perfectly.

GOD DOES NOT TOLERATE SIN. Every Christian should know that sin separates you from God. A Christian does not have to sit back and tolerate anything that is ungodly. That does not however give us license to hate. We are to love the sinner, but hate the sin. As for homosexuals….. I do not hate gays. In fact I love them. But as a Christian I believe they are sinning according to Gods laws.

God is as indifferent towards 'sin' as Nature is. Such language does not exist in something so far superior to humans.

The problem here is not with tolerance, but with Jesus' authority.

Jesus is dead. He has no authority whatsoever. And Jesus died for his own sins, not mine. Besides, I've never sinned. I've only erred. It is a requirement of being human. If we don't make mistakes we don't grow Spiritually. If we don't grow Spiritually we die or become insane. You may be close to the latter if you don't learn to separate superstion from Spirituality. The 2 cannot exist harmoniously.

I would ask you to site any scripture where Christ talks about homosexuality as being ok. Give me a specific scripture in the bible, the entire bible where homosexual love is talked about in a blessed way. Why doesnt god talk about gay marriage?

I don't read the Bible, I don't need to. I've been exposed to it enough to know all I need to know. I take what is valuable from it and leave the rest, like I do with any literature. The Bible has NOTHING to do with God.

Problem today, people don’t want to be told what they are doing is wrong. And the person telling them, is called intolerant. I am intolerant because I follow scriptures.

Agreed, you ARE intolerant because you follow scriptures.

My religion does NOT teach to hate the homosexual. If you had read the Bible you would know that the only sin that will keep you from going to heaven, is to deny Christ, it's NOT homosexuality. If you do not accept Jesus then you do not have forgiveness.

I"m already in Heaven, I've already recieved my 'prize'. I don't think that Heaven could be even HALF as good as this is!! That is why I feel such gratitude!! I just wished that people like you could feel even HALF as good as I do.

For a church to accept homosexuals, to love them, minister to them and help them find deliverance from bondage is one thing. For a church to accept homosexual behavior in the congregation or anywhere else and imply that it is normal is a surrender to scriptures and political correctness so valued today. Today it’s more important to stand on what the world says is the truth, then to stand on God’s truth.

But see, I think that most churches ARE a form of bondage. So how could they deliver someone FROM it??

We make the choice if we sin to separate ourselves from Him. God does NOT condone sexual sin OF ANY KIND, in any of us. The church’s attitude should be one of love and compassion, based on the truth of God's word.

I like what Chuck Colson said about tolerance, "True tolerance is not a total lack of judgment. It’s knowing what should be tolerated—and refusing to tolerate that which shouldn’t."

You already said that.

"To this day God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my willful path violently and recklessly, all things which upset my subjective views, plans and intentions and change the course of life for better or worse."--Carl Jung, 1961

sissy-boy said:

Pay attention to it. you may just learn something

Instead of being 'born again', why don't you just GROW UP?

That statement is about hatred, not tolerance. I'm not surprised that you like it. It fits you perfectly

Agreed, you ARE intolerant

[mod mode]

sissy-boy. You have been warned repeatedly about this type of conduct. I believe in second chances. Even third chances. But, you shall have no more. We do not tolerate flaming.

[/mod mode]

My question is, if two gay people want to marry; how is that hurting anyone. How is it any body elses business for that matter. If they desire to marry, more power to them....their going to live together anyway.

What this boils down to is a moral issue. Well, there are a lot of things we cannot control that most people would consider morally incorrect. Why even try to tackle this one? Is it hurting you?

alphieb said:
My question is, if two gay people want to marry; how is that hurting anyone. How is it any body elses business for that matter. If they desire to marry, more power to them....their going to live together anyway.

What this boils down to is a moral issue. Well, there are a lot of things we cannot control that most people would consider morally incorrect. Why even try to tackle this one? Is it hurting you?

Why do we try so hard to crackdown on pot? Because it's ILLEGAL!!! It's illegal so I'm going to oppose it and it must be bad, otherwise it wouldn't be illegal. That's the kind of simplistic mindset we're looking at here.

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

sissy-boy. You have been warned repeatedly about this type of conduct. I believe in second chances. Even third chances. But, you shall have no more. We do not tolerate flaming.

[/mod mode]

LMAO...I guess it was bound to happen eventually. Hmm, I wonder who we'll have to laugh at now?

George_Washington said:
LMAO...I guess it was bound to happen eventually. Hmm, I wonder who we'll have to laugh at now?

The infection of sissy types is like a hydra...kelzie cut sissy out and now two new hacks have appeared. Looks like their names are saffron and conflict.

jallman said:
The infection of sissy types is like a hydra...kelzie cut sissy out and now two new hacks have appeared. Looks like their names are saffron and conflict.
:roll:
jallman
Hater of Rabid Fuktards
Wow you really impress me, it's kind of like a flea that jumps on me and then I need to flick it off:roll:

Try and find something to do with your mind.

Attachments

• bored.gif
    bored.gif
    937 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:
saffron said:
:roll:

Wow you really impress me, it's kind of like a flea that jumps on me and then I need to flick it off:roll:

Try and find something to do with your mind.

I have to retract my statement...this was not the appropriate thread for it. The sentiment remains, but I do retract the statement.

And I thought you were taking off and never coming back to this "cesspool of sharks." :confused:

George_Washington said:
LOL Well gee, I've know a lot of Priests over the years and not one of them ever molested me. Gosh, I must be such a rare case...
Maybe it was your wooden teeth that turned them off? It gives a whole new meaning to having a "woodie." :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom