• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A GaY Agenda ?

Kelzie said:
Big fan of the missionary position too, huh? Just because you don't want to do it, doesn't make it perverted.

OK Kelzie...Let's show 'em how its done... :2razz:

Navy Pride said:
Gay couples can have the same rights as married couples but as I have already said for a small minority vocal group of gays and liberals that is not good enough because this is not about gay marriage its about forced acceptance of a perverted lifestyle........
Forced? You mean tolerance? Ah, just like with the forced acceptance of the perverted and unclean African-Americans into our society? I think that in many years time, your children will look back and say, wow, holy crap, our parents were really bigoted against a certain lifestyle because they didn't like and saw it as perverted.

And note to CanadianGuy-the church doesn't have to recognize or perform any gay marriages. Where in the blue hell did you hear that?

Navy Pride said:
Yes they do and its perverted when they do it to................The anus is designed as and out take not and intake.............

Morality is relative. That's just something we all have to face. What one of us thinks is wrong, someone else does not, and in most cases(such as this one), it is there right to do so. You can't outlaw sodomy. I know many states have such laws. They're laws that no one can enforce and are stupid in premise to begin with. If I want to cover myself and chocolate and then have intercource with someone covered in vanilla, I can do that(come to think of it that sounds pretty hot). You don't draw lines in someone's bedroom. It's stupid.

Navy Pride said:
Yes they do and its perverted when they do it to................The anus is designed as and out take not and intake.............

I thought it was designed to cause me pain after a night of Black&Tans finished off with a stromboli. I know it does a good job of it...

Navy Pride said:
No, it has to do with forcing their gay agenda down our throats and say just accept it..........

I know gay people who are embarrassed by the activist gay minoirty and wish they would just shut up............

Hey Voice of reason your one petty punk. You do NOT deserve to wear a uniform and niether do most of you wearing it. If i had your uniform i would **** on it. Because you are no better than hitlers SS. You pathetic chumps have no idea what AMERICA is about.

How about your godamn Kristian agenda. Im tired of you morons shoving it down our throats. And yes I am straight. You know why America sucks. Its because its a democracy and it dont work. Because the people who live in it are pathetic apathetic ignorant fools. And yes I say that being an American. I beleive in Jesus Christ and I dont believe in your RACIST BIGOTED HATE FILLED GREADY KRISTIAN REPUBLICAN PARTY. Why not take your taliban ass out with a military issue firearm. You may call this flaming but I think you started it. You are nothing but an ignorant afraid turd. And if your father helped you develop these beliefs than your father is an ignorant afraid turd as well. What is this Gay Agenda that is being shoved down your throat? Has one of your in the closet homo friends at the GOP party held you down and shoved his manhood down your throat ?? Your dads throat?? How about your little boys throat?? Lets just impose your word gay with BLACK how about that.

No, it has to do with forcing their black agenda down our throats and say just accept it..........

I know black people who are embarrassed by the activist black minoirty and wish they would just shut up............[/

Im sorry now was there something wrong with letting black people walk on the sidewalk?? Perhaps you dont like drinking after em. Oh no I get it the fact is your such a pansy you would not bother to give one cpr in combat because your full of it and the world revolves around you? I would not want em on my team anyways. Id be made fun of for loving blacks.

Youve Got To Be Kidding! said:
Hey Voice of reason your one petty punk. You do NOT deserve to wear a uniform and niether do most of you wearing it. If i had your uniform i would **** on it. Because you are no better than hitlers SS. You pathetic chumps have no idea what AMERICA is about.

How about your godamn Kristian agenda. Im tired of you morons shoving it down our throats. And yes I am straight. You know why America sucks. Its because its a democracy and it dont work. Because the people who live in it are pathetic apathetic ignorant fools. And yes I say that being an American. I beleive in Jesus Christ and I dont believe in your RACIST BIGOTED HATE FILLED GREADY KRISTIAN REPUBLICAN PARTY. Why not take your taliban ass out with a military issue firearm. You may call this flaming but I think you started it. You are nothing but an ignorant afraid turd. And if your father helped you develop these beliefs than your father is an ignorant afraid turd as well. What is this Gay Agenda that is being shoved down your throat? Has one of your in the closet homo friends at the GOP party held you down and shoved his manhood down your throat ?? Your dads throat?? How about your little boys throat?? Lets just impose your word gay with BLACK how about that.

No, it has to do with forcing their black agenda down our throats and say just accept it..........

I know black people who are embarrassed by the activist black minoirty and wish they would just shut up............[/

Im sorry now was there something wrong with letting black people walk on the sidewalk?? Perhaps you dont like drinking after em. Oh no I get it the fact is your such a pansy you would not bother to give one cpr in combat because your full of it and the world revolves around you? I would not want em on my team anyways. Id be made fun of for loving blacks.

Take a pill dude........

Agreed, but some of his points sans the attitude are good ones.

Hey there tuff guy. This use of flaming is against the rules and bordering on disruption.

This is your one and only warning.

and again... someone disagrees with his/her ideas, and the only argument is that of name calling. Some serious anger management issues present.

Navy Pride said:

You seem to know an awful lot about gay men and related issues.
And you're in the navy.
Mmm.......

Urethra Franklin said:
You seem to know an awful lot about gay men and related issues.
And you're in the navy.
Mmm.......

I won't dignify that with a response...........

Well I read through these posts and have a couple of points to interject.

First off, I am a gay man and yes, I for one am sometimes embarassed by the activist voice in the gay community. Not so much by the message they voice, but by the way they go about it. Ever been to a Gay Pride Festival? It's disgusting in my opinion...and the parts that aren't disgusting are just plain cartoonish. Now, I will probably be ousted for that comment and lose my membership card. The worst that will happen is that I will never be allowed back into a Pottery Barn again, but oh well, its how I feel.

I also have to say thank you to those same garrish caricatures of gay culture that have become the voice for our community. If it werent for their extreme activism, I might not be able to enjoy the securities I have today. In fact, if they hadnt been so vocal and forceful with their "agenda", my experiences as a gay youth might have been had in some back room of a bath house and not out dating comfortably as I had the blessing of experiencing.

Finally, this one goes out to the Christian right and all you morality judges...One of the basic tenets of Christianity is humility. If you had any respect for your own religion (and mine) you would do well to take note of the arrogance you display when you have the gall to carry on as though you know the mind of God and what his judgements will be. Perversions come in more forms than a sexual act between two consenting (and often times loving) adults.

jallman said:
Well I read through these posts and have a couple of points to interject.

First off, I am a gay man and yes, I for one am sometimes embarassed by the activist voice in the gay community. Not so much by the message they voice, but by the way they go about it. Ever been to a Gay Pride Festival? It's disgusting in my opinion...and the parts that aren't disgusting are just plain cartoonish. Now, I will probably be ousted for that comment and lose my membership card. The worst that will happen is that I will never be allowed back into a Pottery Barn again, but oh well, its how I feel.

I also have to say thank you to those same garrish caricatures of gay culture that have become the voice for our community. If it werent for their extreme activism, I might not be able to enjoy the securities I have today. In fact, if they hadnt been so vocal and forceful with their "agenda", my experiences as a gay youth might have been had in some back room of a bath house and not out dating comfortably as I had the blessing of experiencing.

Finally, this one goes out to the Christian right and all you morality judges...One of the basic tenets of Christianity is humility. If you had any respect for your own religion (and mine) you would do well to take note of the arrogance you display when you have the gall to carry on as though you know the mind of God and what his judgements will be. Perversions come in more forms than a sexual act between two consenting (and often times loving) adults.

I agree with his statements. As a Christian, I am disgusted by the outright judgemental...Christian folks. We have all been guilty of judging but don't parade your judgment around like you are God's messenger. Look to help, not to condemn.

Speaking as a gay man, I am embarrassed by the obnoxiousness and garishness of most of the "voices" of the gay community. Not in any one of the other fights this country has seen for the civil rights of a group did that group shove it's culture, lifestyle and obnoxiousness down the throats of those that were bigoted. Women didn't do it, African Americans didn't do it. They reacted in a respectable and almost professional way. The Gay Agenda is a political maneuver that seems to be set up by spoiled children. "We will get what we want, you will accept me and like me or you are a bad bad person."
Aside from that, the gay agenda is doing the same thing every other lobby is doing. Pushing for special treatment because they feel they deserve it. Everyone wants more than people give them. Everyone. Political lobbying is like selling something. You ask for more than you want so that when the dust settles you get what it's worth.

Navy Pride said:
I won't dignify that with a response...........

Why do you have that man as an avatar? Isn't that the guy from Will & Grace...

Datamonkee said:
Speaking as a gay man, I am embarrassed by the obnoxiousness and garishness of most of the "voices" of the gay community. Not in any one of the other fights this country has seen for the civil rights of a group did that group shove it's culture, lifestyle and obnoxiousness down the throats of those that were bigoted. Women didn't do it, African Americans didn't do it. They reacted in a respectable and almost professional way. The Gay Agenda is a political maneuver that seems to be set up by spoiled children. "We will get what we want, you will accept me and like me or you are a bad bad person."
Aside from that, the gay agenda is doing the same thing every other lobby is doing. Pushing for special treatment because they feel they deserve it. Everyone wants more than people give them. Everyone. Political lobbying is like selling something. You ask for more than you want so that when the dust settles you get what it's worth.

As a Conservative Catholic my beliefs are dictated by my faith.......I personally have nothing against any gay person.......I just believe the sex acts they participate in are a mortal sin..........Still that is their business not mine and I believe on judgment day they will have to answer to their maker.......That is their call though...............Gays are welcome in the Catholic church but their sins like any sins straights commit are condemned by the Catholic Church......

That said I believe all Americans should have equal rights short of marraige......I think that civil unions will accomplish that..........I have been called a bigot, a homophobe and intolerant because of my belief..............Polls show the majority of Americans believe as I do........

I have several gay friends and previous co workers who are embarrassed by the small minority of activist gays.......They feel that their actions do more harm then good for gays..........They are disgusted by what they see at gay pride parades with the cross dressers and transexuals parading theirselves.........They say they would never attend one of those parades.....

Last edited:
HTColeman said:

How dare you?!? Will and Grace is quite possibly one of the best shows on tv, and you insult one of the characters ( I can only assume you are talking about Jack, poor Jack...he always gets the hate) by comparing it to his avatar? I am shocked and embarassed for you.

:lol:

OMG, just end a sentence with a period and use commas! This....is...very....annoying....and....not....to.....mention....purposeless....

Kelzie said:
How dare you?!? Will and Grace is quite possibly one of the best shows on tv, and you insult one of the characters ( I can only assume you are talking about Jack, poor Jack...he always gets the hate) by comparing it to his avatar? I am shocked and embarassed for you.

:lol:

Noooo, I think the show is hilarious, but isn't his avatar the other guy from Will & Grace? Ummmm, Will?

HTColeman said:
OMG, just end a sentence with a period and use commas! This....is...very....annoying....and....not....to.....mention....purposeless....

I dunno. I use it sometimes to show sarcasm...or a pause. :mrgreen:

HTColeman said:
Noooo, I think the show is hilarious, but isn't his avatar the other guy from Will & Grace? Ummmm, Will?

Nah. Will is sooo much hotter. And he's straight. Did you know that? Has two girls.

HTColeman said:

My apologies for my format..........I am sorry if it bothers you......I am just and old country boy and have a few deficiences in corrospondence.....Before I retired I had people like you work for me and handle my deficiencies in that area.........

I will try and do better............. :lol: ;)

Yeah, I didn't know he had kids, but I knew he was married.
NEway, about the dots, the endless dots, look over his posts in all the threads, he uses them all the time, for no reason. I use them for sarcasm or shock, but his are just random blanks.

Navy Pride said:
My apologies for my format..........I am sorry if it bothers you......I am just and old country boy and have a few deficiences in corrospondence.....Before I retired I had people like you work for me and handle my deficiencies in that area.........

I will try and do better............. :lol: ;)

OK, you are forgiven, (I am a bit anal about grammar, I cant help but correct people. For example, "I did good", no, "I did well"

HTColeman said:

Don't know who Will and Grace are....Don't watch a lot of TV unless its the news or sports.............

That Avatar is my son...........Good looking guy, just like his father......... :lol: ;)

Back
Top Bottom