• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A California fire sparked by a gender reveal party has grown to more than 10,000 acres

Liberalism(Gender reveal) has started a devastating fire that has burned more than 10,000 Acres Taco

So conservatives don't have genders then by your logic.

No, you ARE all alone in your idiotic OP claim that liberals have something to do with this. Your link makes no such claims.

I am?

The woman credited with inventing the trendy gender reveal party is now begging the public to stop the “toxic” practice — before more lives are devastated.

Dude

Do you know what a gender reveal party is????

Yes, by now I do

This Woman does(wink)

The woman credited with inventing the trendy gender reveal party is now begging the public to stop the “toxic” practice — before more lives are devastated.

You're the one that needs to do some explaining. Like 1. Providing proof that at least trans general are are more liberal than the general pop (for all you know, they may be more con); 2. Know that these people did not purposely start the fire for political reason having to do with their political leaning/identification.

Your OP is null and void just by reason #2 and your claim of being liberal per #1 is unfounded.

I doesn't need to say it

It is

:lamo :lamo :lamo

So you make a stupid claim

Then you attempt to support it by quoting an article

Then you say your quote does not need to actually support your stupid claim

:screwy :screwy

Last edited:
You're the one that needs to do some explaining. Like 1. Providing proof that at least trans general are are more liberal than the general pop (for all you know, they may be more con); 2. Know that these people did not purposely start the fire for political reason having to do with their political leaning/identification.

Your OP is null and void just by reason #2 and your claim of being liberal per #1 is unfounded.

Providing proof that at least trans general are are more liberal than the general pop

Is a Gender reveal party a conservative thing or a liberal thing?

I can't. I just can't. Lol

I say that gender reveal parties (or careless/negligent use of fireworks) are not related to politics at all. Not all human behavior (good, bad or otherwise) is politically driven.

True

It just classic that it happeend at a GENDER REVEAL party

You got to amit(LOL)

True

It just classic that it happeend at a GENDER REVEAL party

You got to amit(LOL)

What you seem loathe to admit is that gender reveal parties are not political events.

What you seem loathe to admit is that gender reveal parties are not political events.

They look related to me on how one rules themselves

Liberalism is responsible for the Gender reveal party?
Show this to be true. Show evidence that liberals as a whole are responsible for them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom